Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Lilo Nash plays Cuphead, a run and gun indie video game developed and published by StudioMDHR Entertainment. Lilo also responds to questions left by our fans on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter to her previous Lets Play video.

If you’d like to see Lilo create a video for a specific game, then please leave your request in the comments section. If you’d like to connect and collaborate with Lilo Nash, just add your game name/tag and which game to the comments section! Who knows, you may be featured in the next video! We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Lilo Nash!

This video is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by StudioMDHR Entertainment.

Lilo_Nash_signature

13 thoughts on “Lilo Nash Plays Cuphead

1. OMGGGGG!!! This game is so hard and it makes me jumpy. You just really need to be patient when playing especially everytime you die! I hate the carrot! But after playing a few times, you get it. It’s fun and challenging though. Happy to see a video of you play Cuphead.

2. charleenmae says:

Now I gotta find a good game to challenge Lilo! Haha I myself still needs to try this one out. Hope you had fun!

3. miakayuuki2012 says:

It seems that there is more to this game than meets the eye… What is the deal with the carrot anyway?

4. micorobin says:

The hype of the Carrot got my attention. This game is not on my alley but it is definitely on my radar.

5. David Kamau says:

I like the way you are reading those directions. You are making the video more interesting. The game is tricky and you need to concentrate much.

6. Edwin Kamau says:

You must be patient enough to play this game. You did that Lilo. If it were me, I would not even attempt to try any longer after the second fail.

7. luffyzorro2012 says:

Why do I get the impression that this game is super hard??? Got to admit my impressions of it were meh.

8. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

Do not judge the book by its cover. All this hype though makes me curious on how exactly this works.

9. roberachi says:

The game seems so complicated and requires a lot of concentration and patience. Lilo I really love your tenacity fail after fail you make the game interesting if it were me I would have quite on the second and third fails especially on such a hard game.

10. Reese says:

This game looks really cute. Graphics are very nursery rhyme-looking for those who are children at heart. But don’t get deceived with the game’s interface until you’ve actually played it!

11. interesting game. looks like the timing is more challenging so more like the retro games. also love the old disney feel

12. I’m happy to see you play Cuphead. It received high ratings on different gaming platforms. I also love to play it!

13. It is my first time to hear this game. Thanks Lilo Nash for another fun game review. I enjoyed your video.