Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Here is a brief video preview of the Project-X Champion Briiana. Work is in progress so stay tuned for the latest developments! Any feedback (positive or negative) is appreciated.

This video is Copyrighted to Saljack Enterprises LLC. All Rights Reserved.

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing the updated artwork of our Champions and Villains, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains. The main story that ties all the characters together in Project-X will be updated at the following link as stories are published: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

MT_Signature

26 thoughts on “Project-X Champion Briiana: Brief Video Preview

1. I really want to learn this kind of animation. I would love to learn more about them through tutorials.

2. chinodc1 says:

I like the animation. But I feel like it can be improved a lot if given enough time.

3. Great choice for her clothes, hairstyle, and background. Her movements however, looks awkward and stiff. She looks strong and tough but, too mechanical.

4. numberpardox says:

Her body proportion is already okay but, her movement needs heavy improvement. It looks stiff and unrealistic.

5. Joy says:

Nice work on brianna. The movements look good but a little more work could be done.

6. psylockexmen2012 says:

It is an improvement definitely but still is a long way to go!!! Why not just stick to 2D and nail that? Sorry my opinion.

7. charlesxavier123 says:

I agree the movements are STIFF. However, If you have seen Bane then you will see that it is an improvement compared to that.

1. numberpardox says:

Absolutely! I agree with you

8. Not really a fan of the video preview made. I like the still illustration art better. Sorry guys, I’m just bothered by Briiana’s stiffness. :\

9. Grecy Garcia says:

She must be really strong. I love how she move but she looks more of a barbie doll move because of her hands. Love to see the next characters you will have a preview with.

10. Awesome job Saljack Enterprises! First is with Suzie Bane and now there’s Briiana. Looking forward to see all Project-X characters in 3D.

11. First of all, I can see that Briiana’s 3D form is better than Suzie Bane’s. But, there’s still a room for improvement. Her shadow is too thin and uncooperative to her movements.

12. micorobin says:

I agree to a degree facial features for her are somewhat distorted and can be polished. However seeing her move is a welcome sight as suppose to the other one.

13. miakayuuki2012 says:

At least she is moving which is a great improvement on the Bane one. However is it just me or she looks different than the 2D?

Yay! A new video. It looks straight out of a video game clip. I would have liked the movements to be more fluid but awesome job!

15. Aside from watching the video, I have started reading the story line of each character. This project is a brilliant creation. Bringing together skillful and brave young warriors into other’s company, it’s quite a story to tell. And the video shows Briiana, the student of the Leopard Style, I’m excited to continue reading the story. Good job on this!

16. David Kamau says:

I have watched the video more than ten times. The creation is incredible. Especially the last fist demonstration. Good job.

17. Incredible video! And I love how detailed the character is. You could just see how well her face is drawn as the expression just shoots right out of it