Rin's Room #29: 7 Best League of Legend Skins. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Okay, guys, I want to apologize beforehand for all these “best of” posts. HAHA, not really! Honestly, I am so opinionated and I have so many things I want to share with you.

I started playing League when I was in middle school. You know it, I know it: it’s only one of the biggest games in North America (oddly enough, in Asia, it’s all about Dota 2). One thing I’ve always loved from League of Legends is the amazingly drawn skins that we can throw money at! I don’t know how much money I’ve spent over the years on League skins, but I promise that it’s a high number.

There’s just so much to love about “catch ’em all” type games, like Love Nikki and Pokemon and League. Why are we so obsessed with collecting and customizing things? I don’t know! Is it just me? Please tell me you guys have the same problems! Okay, let’s cut to the chase now and fangirl over these awesome League skins.

#1 PROJECT: Katarina

Sorry, but what did you expect? I played Katarina for like, two years. Granted, I was never very good at her, but sometimes her voice still pops up in my dreams. She costs 1350 RP so she’s pretty expensive, but hey, in my opinion, pretty worth it. She’s like…a stone alien robot. A cool stone alien robot.

#2 Hextech Annie

So Hextech Annie is a skin that you can only create with hextech crafting, a reward system introduced in early 2016. You earn a Mastery Chest when you play a champion eligible to earn a chest and receive an S ranking. Tibbers turns into a hextech beast and you’ll be able to get all new animations for Annie’s spells.

#3 Elementalist Lux

Beware–this skin costs 3250 RP! Normally, League skins change up the animations and design a little bit. But this skin is different because everything is different–her animations, character model, and even her voice. You can choose different elemental forms–Fire, Air, Water, and Nature. There are ten total forms in all with this skin, which you can gain by landing your abilities and earning that elemental power. With all those forms, this is basically the Eevee of League. And almost as cute.

#4 Dunkmaster Darius

Okay, okay. I love memes. Don’t hate me. I think Riot sums it up best when they say, “Dunkmaster Darius doesn’t play the game, he is the game”. Instead of his hammer, he gets a huge frickin’ basketball hoop. He’s literally carrying it around to PUMMEL OPPONENTS. This skin is three years old and I will still never stop loving it.

This skin was designed as a homage to fans’ nickname for Darius‘ ult, the Noxian Guillotine. For anyone who isn’t sure what that is, basically, Darius‘ ult involves taking his battle axe, jumping super high in the air, and then crashing it down on a pathetic, sad opponent.

#5 Arcade Ahri

Ahri is the most iconic League champion, and for good reason. Who couldn’t love an adorable Korean fox goddess? This skin is just so meta–a video game within a video game. And we all love retro video games, so what’s not to love about this skin? I’m loving the Axent-wear inspired headphones, the rainbow tails, and the awesome purple hair (Ahri, can I be you?). I love all of Ahri’s skins, but I think this is the best one that she has.

#6 Radiant Wukong

Wukong was based on the Chinese epic legend of the Monkey King, so Radiant Wukong, which takes that to the extreme, is really awesome. It looks like he’s levitating on clouds during certain moves and when he dies, he turns into a statue. In this skin, he looks every bit the majestic and fantastic jokester that he is in the original tale!

#7 Blood Moon Diana

Diana is one of those champions that just has awesome skins. Seriously, you can’t really go wrong with choosing her because they’re ALL GORGEOUS. Her mask is just so mysterious and gorgeous.

I do have to admit, though, that my all-time favorite splash art of Diana is from Lunar Goddess. She just looks so elegant and dreamy and beautiful and ethereal. I swear I’m not a Diana fangirl! I SWEAR!

Anyways, what do you guys think? Are there any skins I missed out on? Sorry for not including too many guys on this list–I honestly think the gals’ skins are so much better! (Don’t fight me, please). Tell me your thoughts below–I’d love to hear them!

Click here to read Rin Fizzle’s profile

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS POST ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE AUTHOR. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, AND IT’S STAFF, AND ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES WEBSITES. SALJACK ENTERPRISES MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING, DOES NOT ENDORSE, IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH AND IS NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LINKED WEBSITES OR ANY CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON IT. IF YOU DECIDE TO VISIT ANY LINKED WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THE TERMS OF USE OF THE RELEVANT LINKED WEBSITE.

Rin_Fizzie_Signature

19 thoughts on “Rin’s Room #29: 7 Best League of Legend Skins

1. K says:

legue of legend is one my all time favourite games… especially when there’s a cute yet toxic character like teemo. the skin for the however seems to be inspire from anime and can be frustrating as their boost stats as well.

2. unvrso says:

Dunken master
    Darius knows how to use the basket ball to beat oponents. Yeah changing skins can really take some money out of your pockets

3. wokerful says:

I liked legend skins; however, I prefer those apps that cost little or no money. I´m not a throw out money person

4. Dunkinmaster Darius appeals to me too. However, I seems need to find time to play with it again.

5. cathy says:

katarina’s voice reminds me of Persephone’s Voice, from Gods of war. That Sultry, sexy voice..Ugh! I feel you man, if Katarina’s voice still pops up in my dreams.

6. Skins are a huge money grabber. I’m addicted to buying lots of skins as well. My wallet cries but all worth it- at least I tell myself.

7. chinodc1 says:

I’m not a fan of purchasing skins but admittedly, Riot produces a lot of great ones. I like the Hextech Annie featured in this article.

8. luffyzorro2012 says:

My nephew is a big fan of this game. Never played it but got to admit this skins are sick in a good way.

9. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

I wanted to try out this game for so long. With this it just adds to the reason why I should.

10. My classmate is a pro in LOL and she really put money into amazing skins. Don’t know how to play it but, Katarina’s skin looks amazing

11. marchaching says:

I have heard of LOL since I was in highschool but I never got to play it. But my brother loves it, he’s gotta teach me so I can catch up. Haha

12. Your ‘best of’ list are great! These are my favorite as well! And I love Ahri, too. She’s goals! Hahaha.

13. wolfbro92 says:

Dota 2 player here, not a big fan of LoL at all. But I have to admit that the skins for Lol look quite diverse and interesting.

14. Grecy Garcia says:

I am not into this one as it can cost a lot. If it is expensive in your country, the cost triples in my country. I remember one of my classmate, crawling going to school because of his allowance was wasted because he is addicted to buying skin. I prefer app now.

15. I don’t play LoL, but I have to admit, these skins are great! I like how they have so many different skins for each character!

16. mchesk16 says:

Dunkmaster Darius is a baller!! I feel like they’re are unlimited skins to be explored making these franchises last forever.

17. pikaramblog says:

I definitely agree that Elementalist Lux is one of the best skins in the game (sorry not sorry, I may be a lux main). Arcade Ahri is definitely the best Ahri skin although Star Guardian Ahri just came out. I love Blood Moon Diana’s splash out of all her other skins to be the best! She’s so pretty and Riot really does an amazing job with all the splash arts in general. Although I don’t play him, Radiant Wukong is unarguably one of the greatest skins since it still pertains to his lore as the Monkey King in Chinese culture. I’d say, if you wanted to add more male champions in this list, Blood Moon Jhin is a really good skin with the in game particle effects as well as the splash art. Including one more, Arclight Yorick really proves how great Riot’s designs are! The skin isn’t out yet, but Yorick finally gets a skin after 6 years. The particle effects and the Maiden of the Mist are breathtakingly beautiful.

18. faker says:

I am also gamer like you and also I waste my money to just buy skin and play always of league of legends because these is only my hobby, I can’t play sports that why is just focusing in computer games 🙂

19. Lorenz Teran says:

I play league all the time and even though I am not very good I’ve spent a lot of money on the game solely to buy skins. I can agree with some of the skins you have chosen but I think that Warring Kingdoms Garen and Moo Cow Alistar should be up there.