Hurricane Harvey Relief Efforts

Dear all, our thoughts and prayers are with each and every one of you and your families during these trying times and we hope this message reaches you in good spirits. Saljack Enterprises is working together with a local high school to help those from our community and surrounding areas who have been affected by the flooding from Hurricane Harvey. Meals will be handed out between 11:30am – 12:30pm at the following location through till the weekend: 13522 West Airport Blvd., Sugar Land, TX 77498. We urge anyone who can volunteer their time or money to please help in any of the many on going relief efforts. May God bless and help our beautiful city and the affected areas recover soon. Please stay safe!

Cami_Signature

MT_Signature

17 thoughts on “Hurricane Harvey Relief Efforts

1. charleenmae says:

That’s really nice of you. I hope there’s more people like you, guys. Wish I was there to help. I’ll pray for all of you! More power!

2. kulengs says:

Wish I could also be there to help. At times like this, we really need to work together and also pray.

3. valine13 says:

Please stay safe everyone! Thoughts and prayers go with you too!

4. darkkvader says:

Prayer and helping each other is always the solution at times like this. Thanks SLE you guys are big help to them.

5. marchaching says:

We are sending prayers and our thoughts to those who are affected by the disaster. All will be well.

6. If we could help in any way, we’d be glad to. We are praying for the safety of all those affected. God is with you.

Gosh, I really want to volunteer but I live too far away! This is so awesome of you guys. Wishing for better days ahead.

8. saviourv says:

Good idea. Hope everyone bounces back from this disaster, eventually. Although we do get floods here in Malaysia, we haven’t seen much in terms of hurricanes and the like. Nonetheless, we did experience a major flood in our northern states, sometime around 2014-2015 or so.

I wish I could help you, but all I can provide are my prayers. God bless you all.

9. joseph richards says:

its good to see support wherever we can. i hope it gets better.

10. unvrso says:

I knew hurricane Harvey passed through the city of Houston. I hope that the people affected are doing ok now and God bless all of of them

11. mchesk16 says:

This is an excellent initiative. They say hurricane Harvey has been the most costly natural disaster up to date. The one silver lining we can deduct from this terrible event is how strong the city of Houston is as a community working together through a trying time.

Wishing Houston a speedy recovery,

M.C.

12. wokerful says:

I hope many people get benefited with the positve cause of the school and saljackenterprises. It was a disatruous hurricane. I hope the best for those who suffered it

13. I am so happy you guys are so generous and have big hearts to do this. My thoughts and good intentions go out to those suffering from Hurricane Harvey.

14. wolfbro92 says:

It’s great to see the Saljack Enterprise taking part so much in charity. Kudos to the team for going out of their way to help the needed.

15. moondebi says:

It’s great that help is initiated at the time of real need. People, who’re reeling under this disaster need relief of every kind. And, food is perhaps what they need the most at this moment. The endeavor is appreciable.

16. cubbyknot says:

So kind of you. I pray for everyone there. Hope all of you will be okay

17. thevoiceofpeople says:

This is wonderful just to hear how your team is helping those people affected by the Harvey hurricane. I read in the news that this is the worst and most unexpected flood and there have been some major climatic changes took place which caused the flooding. Anyways I pray to God to help all those people who got affected by the hurricane. I really wish I was a part of your team but I am too far away. Sending my prayers. Good luck guys.