Lilo's Lair #20: Gaming Deals. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

It’s Friday! One of my favorite days of the week. I know what you are all expecting: free games. However, I want to share with you guys gaming deals that aren’t free but are fantastic deals nonetheless.

Indie Legends 6 Bundle

image from Bundle Stars

First deal on my list is from Bundle Stars. It is called their Indie Legends 6 Bundle. Check it out here. This deal is for computer players! Repeat, computer players only! It may not be free, but it is a whopping $3.49. Which gives you a grand total of $136.38 in savings. WOW! This is nine games. They are as follows:

Goat Simulator: A game close to my heart. Goat simulator is funny in that you play a goat trying to do as much damage as possible to the world around you.

The Final Station: A train simulator and shooter game. This about traveling the world in a train after the zombie apocalypse.

Shadowrun: Dragonfall – Director’s Cut: This is a role-playing strategy game that combines fantasy with a futuristic world controlled by corporations–cyberpunk RPG.

Clustertruck: Don’t touch the floor in this game. You jump from truck to truck in wild and crazy courses.

I Am Bread: You are bread. Your goal: to be toast. Good luck.

Chroma Squad: A strategy RPG about five stunt men who’ve decided to start their own show in a power rangers theme. Put together the show, including hiring, marketing, and stunts.

Cortex Command: A 2D, side-scrolling action strategy game. You play as a mobile brain, taking control of other purchased parts to accomplish objectives (like finding a chip in a zombie infested cave).

Unbox: Newbie’s Adventure: Play a self-delivering cardboard box in this action adventure game. Roll around the world by yourself or with friends to get to your destination.

Vanguard Princess – Director’s Cut Complete: A group of young girls with magically powers join up to defeat a woman who’s goal is to wipe out mankind. Play the storyline as one of the girl heroes or go head to head in versus battles.

According to Bundle Stars, these games have a combined steam score of 86%, making this a fantastic bundle with a great selection of games.

Image result for quake-con sale

image from Game Rant

The second deal on my list is for PlayStation gamers. This is the big Quake-Con sale. QuakeCon is a huge yearly convention that is for lots of gaming companies including Bethesda, Arkane Studios, id Software, and more. This convention opened yesterday, August 24, and runs through this Sunday the 27th. In honor of this PlayStation is running a Quake-Con sale until August 29th.Check it out here. These twenty-seven sale items run from 25 to 75% off and include Doom, Fallout 4, The Elderscrolls Online: Morrowind, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Prey, and more.

Image result for xbox one store logo

image from Square Enix

Now, for the Xbox gamers. I’ve found a great list of game deals this week. I’ve actually found two lists that are updated weekly with the new deals. It’s on a little-known site called Reddit. On Reddit, they have a page (or subreddit) all about Xbox deals. Each week they will list off the new deals on Xbox Games (One and 360).

Without further ado, this first list is for gamers with Xbox Gold. These games are on sale in the Xbox store for Xbox gold members only. Here is the list. I love this list because it not only gives you the percentage off but also offers the price history for the game, so you really know if this is a great, rare deal. Both these lists I’m sharing with you do.

Now let’s take a minute to check out this list. My eyes immediately saw The Sexy Brutale on the list for ten dollars–half off. A couple weeks back I made a blog post about the Sexy Brutale. For some, this game might be a little too easy and that is why now might be the perfect time to buy this great game–while it’s half off and you are sure to get your money’s worth. Don’t forget the other games on the list though, there are quite a few great ones to consider.

This second list is for anyone and everyone who wishes to play some Xbox games–no gold membership required. Here it is. This list looks very familiar to the PlayStation’s Quake-Con sale. No big surprise there. Actually, if you are a computer gamer then go check out steam. Most of these games are running for the same price everywhere this weekend. Thank you, QuakeCon!

Don’t forget if you have an Xbox or PlayStation that this is the last week to get the free games for August. Check out the list for those here. To see my other blog posts that include lists of free games, click here and here.

Have a happy gaming weekend you guys! What are your gaming plans? I’m all geared up to start playing the new game Pillars of the Earth! I’m super excited, and you can expect me to talk about the game in the future. Although, my list this week has me eyeing goat simulator again. I may have to revisit the game and enjoy getting up to some serious goat trouble.

Lastly, if you are near Dallas and interested in checking out a gaming convention, then QuakeCon at the Gaylord Texan Hotel and Convention Center is where you want to be. Here is their schedule of events list.

Image result for quakecon 2017

image from Levelonetechs

Click here to read Lilo Nash’s profile

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS POST ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE AUTHOR. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES WEBSITES. SALJACK ENTERPRISES MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING, DOES NOT ENDORSE, IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH AND IS NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LINKED WEBSITES OR ANY CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON IT. IF YOU DECIDE TO VISIT ANY LINKED WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THE TERMS OF USE OF THE RELEVANT LINKED WEBSITE.

Lilo_Nash_signature

25 thoughts on “Lilo’s Lair #20: Gaming Deals

1. Albeneth says:

Wow! These are such great deals. The prices are not bad… this is worth to pay to enjoy the gameplay. I would never fail the I Am Bread.

2. Chami says:

Omg! I need to check this out. Needed this for my playstation and xbox. I definitely need some new games to try out for this long weekend! Won’t be playing same old games. Woohooo!

3. marchaching says:

Having a lot of spare time is really boring, thanks to this list I’ve got something to do now. Lol! Simulation games are really my favorite! I’d love to be a bread and/or travel after the zombie apocalypse.

4. roddyw says:

I think I’m already a fan of “I am Bread” game. A bread where your goal is to get toast ~yum! Ha ha ha

Sounds like a whole lotta fun!

5. 17keane says:

That reddit link is pretty, damn useful. Thank you for the tip, Lilo! You’re the best (and prettiest)!! 🙂

6. This is one of the best articles I have come across. Keep up the good work.

7. These are all excellent deals! I’m glad you were able to share the links with us. I am not only interested with the huge discounts but the new games I haven’t heard of. Thanks so much for this post.

8. Amazing gaming deals you have here! I am so excited about playing these games once I will get hold of them! I will be telling my friends where to get these deals too. Thanks!

9. unvrso says:

That is a good list of games and all of them seem affordable. I won´t miss to try a few of them. Thanks for the list

10. wokerful says:

Like I always say, If I had the money, I wouldn´t hesitate to buy all the games out there. I´m always on the look for the best deals. Thanks for the information

11. joseph richards says:

wow, thats awesome 3.49 for 8 games. im interested in that myself. i’d play atleast half of them. thanks for the share

12. Man that indie legend bundle rocks! It’s got those popular games like goat simulator, clustertruck and I am bread. Wish they offered this bundle earlier.

13. charleenmae says:

Indie Legends is seriously $3.49 only?! Wow that’s such a great deal. I’m gonna look at it now! Thanks for this.

14. bebesherman1214 says:

Bargains are great… but I’d rather go for free. So in that case, I might as well stay tuned to your next Free Game Friday post! But these aren’t bad deals at all, IMO

15. finley001 says:

These are defo great finds, Lilo! More titles to add to my growing collection! TY #stoked

16. akira851 says:

I personally think that the bundle is a great deal! for just 4 dollars, you will get 9 games! will definitely try this out. Thank you!

17. frankie806 says:

Reddit has been a reliable source not just for tech stuff but also deals when it comes to games. Glad you’ve found them and shared it here!

18. wolfbro92 says:

The QuakeCon sale has been amazing. I have bought Dishonered and Fallout 3 as well. I know I can definitely have a very good weekend later this week.

19. valine13 says:

Nice deals! Hope to get a grasp of some of these as well!

20. darkkvader says:

Dishonored! This is a good game nice that it came with this amazing deals!

21. mur13l says:

Just plain curious but I’d like to know if there are any paid mobile games on sale ATM? I mean, there should be a list of those.. right?

22. b4rnard says:

Lilo, do you know any more game bundles we can get on the cheap? Great list, BTW. Good job ~cheers

23. 34kristi says:

More, more, more! 😀 Would love to get more recommendations for free games, too. I hope you hear me out, Lilo. xoxo

24. rob3rtow says:

These video game deals are as golden as the one who found ’em. Great job finding these, Lilo. I bet they’re as much as a good catch as you are! 😉

25. Grecy Garcia says:

Oh you gave us the lists of all the games that we would love to try. Some games even have a cheaper price. I didn’t expect that to be $3.49 only for some of the game. I would love to take advantage.