Ky's Korner #78: Throne, Kingdom At War. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Hi, Friends!

Throne: Kingdom At War is a massive, online, strategy game, played in real-time… and it is compatible with IOS and Android devices. It was released last year in 2016 and was developed by Plarium. Much like Clash Of Clans, this game is set in a fictional world where you can create the ultimate town… You must build up your recourse supplies while developing your own army to battle other players. Your armies consist of, spearmen, knights, siege units, cavalry as well as scouts.

As the story begins, it explains that the reigning monarch has died, this is what started all the fighting over territories in the first place. I like that it gives us a background to our story… It helps me to feel more involved from the beginning.

In the game, you are a Lord, on a quest to take over the throne. You will meet friends and enemies alike, and most of the time it will be hard to tell the difference between friends and foes. Some want to help you achieve your need to conquer, where as others may only try to steer you off course. Will you let them… Or can will you hold firm? Ever since the death of the previous Monarch, war has been constant, and the people of your land are ready for peace but, getting there won’t be easy. Many battles will be faced, and many lives will be lost. You must guide your army and your people while figuring out your own path, hoping the choices you make are in fact the right ones. Being such a leader isn’t always wine and roses, your people are counting on you… the choices you make will reflect on their lives as well… Don’t let them down! No pressure y’all!!

Once you have started your journey… there will be no turning back. No choices can be changed, and you are who you are… simple as that. Forward is your on direction, so make every move count! With your army gathered and thoroughly trained… Your troops are now eager to see the battle. You must be the ruler that leads them to victory… no matter what it takes or where it takes you. These soldiers are dedicated to their cause and would follow you anywhere… Winning is your only option. Calculate your moves… This kingdoms fate is in your hands, one wrong move can change anything and everything. Find your destiny… and make it happen.

Wow, I don’t know about you guys but… just writing that made me excited about playing this game. Are y’all intrigued yet??

The game’s graphics are extremely well done, as is the sound quality. The theme is medieval, as you may have already imagined. As I mentioned before, you will need to build recourse buildings for food, lumber, stone, and iron, you will acquire farms and mines to help. You will need to build a barracks for your troops and for training and… You can always battle another player through the world map to gain inventory quicker. Recourses may also be spent on “studies,” this allows you to upgrade faster.

You can decide in the beginning to join an existing order or create your very own. I would have to create my own. No doubt about it. You will be given quests and may complete tasks to gain experience-like points and other resources. Global tournaments are also available but remember, these can both help and hurt you. Losing a battle means losing some of your prestige… So don’t lose often. Again, no pressure!

Throne: Kingdom At War was created by Plarium, it’s free to download and can be found on Google Play and the I-Tunes App Store. Just back in January of this year, 2017, this game was rated 4 stars, and after knowing all this, I can certainly see why. Let’s check out a visual. Here’s the official trailer…

Supa Sweet!! I love it! Now let’s check out some actual gameplay….

Gameplay isn’t so bad… I just hate when they hype it all up in the trailer. You guys know what I mean but, the graphics are still good, and so is the story, we know that. I say it’s totally worth having a go at.. What are y’all thinking… please do comment below, you know I love to hear from you!

Thanks so much for stopping by Ky’s Korner today!! Let’s chat again real soon!

To read more from Ky Lynn click here

ky_signature

20 thoughts on “Ky’s Korner #78: Throne, Kingdom At War

1. Maury Cheskes says:

Thanks for the article. It looks like the kind of game that will leave you feeling really satisfied at its resolution. I also bet they could turn this game into a series once it starts growing its popularity.

1. JansenS says:

A very nice article, Online games these days are quite a trend specially on mobile phones or tablets. If you want to try strategy game that will give you more excitement and entertainment, better give this new game a shot!

2. Monica Hdz says:

Oh my God!! It looks amazing. I haven’t play Clash Of Clans, as you compare this game with it, but it does remind me of Age of Empires. I am THAT old. It definitely brings some nostalgia to me, and would like to try it. Just one question, would it take too much space from my Iphone if I download it? Excellent narration, by the way. Got hooked up by it.

3. valine13 says:

Looks great! I hope this is free as I want to check it now!

4. darkkvader says:

I love the graphics and trailer so much! gotta check it on android. so cool.

5. astonefoxblog says:

Trailer is well made and looks like a really good game. I can’t believe that Throne is a free download. Will check the game out today.

6. 34kristi says:

I like my games fast-paced so Throne: Kingdom at War may be a little monotonous for my taste. I do know of friends who dig medieval themes and conquests so I’ll probably ask them to try. Thanks for the tip, Ky 🙂

7. t1na84 says:

The trailer is great but the gameplay disappoints 😦 I love medieval games but this one looks a little flat. The graphics is awesome, though

8. This one looks cool! 🙂 I love the trailer too. It gives me the medieval feels like I’m on King Arthur’s Era! I hope this one is free to download. 😀

9. theinterpreter13 says:

Having a background story makes the game so much interesting. Clash of clans and castle clash are good. It also looks good. Definitely give it a try…

10. unvrso says:

For what the pics suggest, it must be a good game. I like the concept of needing to conquer and battle on the way. Very well explained.

11. wolfbro92 says:

Just the kind of game that I would love, strategy game with a great story. This game does look very promising, imma see if my phone is able to play this game properly or not.

12. lakshya1503 says:

Pretty interesting game by the looks of it! The backdrop is great! The fact that it has a story unraveling in the background is amazing! The Android/Ios compatibility just enables everyone to cling on! Great article again btw KY..

13. This game looks cool and the game play is creative. I’m don’t know about much about this game but, hopefully it will turn out great.

14. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

The graphics are immaculate and truly embodies royalty. I hope the rest of the game does not disappoint.

15. amaterasu123 says:

Where can I download these to play it fully? Is it heavy on memory? Looks like a huge game to me.

16. Matua says:

This game looks sick. I am excited! I am definitely going to try it out!

17. luffyzorro2012 says:

Is there a full walkthough available? I want to see how this guys move not just the trailer.

18. alexsummers123 says:

From the trailer it looks promising, However, I am not going to be trigger happy because of that. A demo would be nice.

19. sansnomph says:

Whoa! Good thing this game is available both on Android and Ios phones! A new game for me to get addicted to. Can you make a blog, or perhaps, a vlog for walkthorugh> I’d appreciate that. Thanks Ky!