Champion Briiana 3D: Work in Progress. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Hi everyone. Above is a new preview of the Champion Briiana model being developed for the next animation segment. Thanks and more to follow soon!

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing updated artwork of our Champions and Villains, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains. The main story that ties all the characters together in Project-X will be updated at the following link as stories are published: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

MT_Signature

20 thoughts on “Champion Briiana 3D: Work in Progress

1. astonefoxblog says:

Briiana is one of my favorites. I like her a lot. I think she’s so skilled, pretty and sexy and I wanna be like her someday. I want more of her installments guys!

2. miakayuuki2012 says:

I prefer this over that ” Elusive Art? She looks much better in this than in there. By that I mean the art stuff.

3. micorobin says:

The 3D model makes her look like a woman than a kid I love that. It does not limit the prospects of her character.

I thought this was a doll at first! Yes, more animations from SJE please.

5. wolfbro says:

Great design there for Briiana, she looks sexy and at the same time kick ass material, You guys outdid yourselves really, well done!

6. bunny92 says:

Look at those hips, really nicely animated, and the facial features just look so realistic it’s unbeliavable. Can’t wait till it’s fully done!

7. charlesxavier123 says:

It looks like an action figure for girls. If I do not know that she is part of the project X dudes I would have said a doll. Look at how real it is.

8. beastxmen2012 says:

I look forward in seeing the entire line up in this manner. A 3D movie is in the works too perhaps.

9. Grecy Garcia says:

Briiana reminds me of Katnis Eberdeen at Hunger Games. She is strong and brave. I love that you are building her character. She is the most popular member of the Champions for me now. Love the 3D too.

10. alexsummers123 says:

I do not know if they will go the HUNGER GAMES route but I can see what you mean. Briaana has not entered the story though.

11. amaterasu123 says:

She see,s to have a thing for Mike even if it is not covered yet. I hope they go into it.

12. valine13 says:

I really like Briiana! She’s beautiful! Hoping to read more of the stories soon.

13. darkkvader says:

Now I see her 3d version. i wonder what else are they going to be planning. I even want to watch the story about them!

14. skydragonwendymarvell says:

If you want more information on them the SE website is always there. You just have to dig deep on there lol.

15. grayicemake says:

I am thinking of doing the same thing because to freshen up my memory on their stories. I have a lot of catching up to do.

16. theinterpreter13 says:

behind this cute innocent face, there is a hero we call Briiana. i knew her but not that she had a brother…ha.. ha..anyway the model just suits her.

17. luffyzorro2012 says:

She has a brother? I did not see that in her story. Perhaps I just missed it.

18. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

The 3D model suits her but I would have wanted the 2D version. JUst tweak it so that she will look more of a woman than a kid.

19. titanierza says:

How will the 3D model play out in the narrative? Perhaps a reboot is in order

20. kittyprydexmen says:

What is the purpose of the 3D? I am leaning toward the above notion. Perhaps it is a sign of things to come at least I hope so.