Ky's Korner #65: Steam Summer Sale. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Hey, you guys!

I’ve got great news! Did you guys know that every summer steam has a huge sale? Well, this summer’s sale is now in full swing…And we’re talking some super awesome savings on some super amazing games… Please do allow me to fill you in!!

This summer’s sale is running from June 22nd through July 5th.

So be sure to take advantage of these deals while they are hot because it’ll be over before we know it!

This time around there are some extra sweet features such as a “Summer Sale Stickers” quest. You can earn these stickers much like you can earn trading cards.. in fact, they are very similar in many ways. Within each quest, you will earn up to three random stickers just by visiting your activity page. Once you have these sticker’s, you will collect them in your sticker book. Once you have collected them all you will finally be able to craft your 2017 summer sale badge. Receiving the badge allows you to accumulate a custom profile background as well as a tradable emoticon.

During last year’s sale, you were able to stock up on collectibles, trading cards, and game badges. This year they have replaced these with the sticker book we just talked about. Remember, these stickers can only be accumulated by completing the quests, this will permanently unlock your pages and even if you miss a quest or two. No worries you can always go back and complete it at any time. Thank goodness for this. I know we all have busy lives and even if we’d like to, most of us can’t just sit at our computers completing quests all day.

I wish life were that simple!

Some of the last year’s biggest steals included Final Fantasy, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (love this game so much), and even Ghost Recon…and most of the games were $5 or under. Those were some out of this world deals.. and the deals this year are just as good. I assure you! See for yourself…

• Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor is now $3.99… Yep, you read that right!
  • Fallout 4: $14.99… That’s 50% off folks!
  • Dishonored 2: $19.99… 50% off.
  • The Witcher 3: $24.99… 50% off.
  • Civilization 6: $35.99… 40% off.
  • Watch Dogs 2: $29.99… 50% off.
  • Doom: $14.99… 50% off.
  • Mafia 3: $14.79… 60% off.
  • Grand Theft Auto 5: $29.99… 50% off.
  • Dark Souls 3: $23.99… 60% off.
  • XCOM 2: $19.70… 70% off.
  • Resident Evil 7: $35.99… 40% off.
  • Superhot: $14.99… 40% off.
  • Torchlight 2: $4.99… 75% off.
  • Tyranny: $22.49… 50% off.
  • Pillars Of Eternity: $17.99… 60% off.
  • Firewatch: $8.99… 55% off. (OMG!! You all know how much I LOVE this game. If you haven’t played it… it’s time!!)
  • Hyper Light Drifter: $9.99… 50% off.
  • Stardew Valley: $8.99… 40% off.
  • Civilization 6: $35.99… 40% off.
  • Hollow Night: $9.89… 34% off.
  • Darkest Dungeon: $9.99… 60% off.
  • 7 Days To Die: $9.99… 60% off.
  • Hitman, the complete first season: $24.00… 66% off.

And Y’all that’s just naming a few… There are so many more. You really need to check out the Steam site soon so you can see the crazy amount of deals they have over there tight now… Trust me, these are deals you really cannot just pass up!

I’d also like to give you a little advice here… You may want to get there soon because the Steam server is completely overloaded right now! You might have trouble connecting because of the amount people connecting to the site trying to cash in on these super savings. If you can through, consider yourself one of the lucky ones.. and if you do make those purchases now before the site crashes… and I am not at all joking! If you try during regular hours and you just cannot get through.. maybe try later on during the twilight hours when most people are sleeping. Yes, it really is getting that serious.

Luckily for us, these deals comply with all platforms, PC included. Now, don’t think when you visit the site that you will find all the newest games. If you’re a real gamer, as I know you are… It isn’t just about getting whatever is popular. Some of these games are complete classics and or, they have been released within the last year or even the last few months… and most of them are still games that cannot be found for cheap anywhere else. Be smart you guys!! Get em’ while you can!

I hope these deals have brought a smile to your face and even more so… I’m glad they won’t put too much of a dent in your pocket book… unless you go on a complete binge and purchase as many as you possibly can. If so… I get that too. It’s incredible, some games you can get at prices that are simply unheard of.

Thanks so much friends for stopping by Ky’s Korner today… Can’t wait to chat with you tomorrow!!

To read more from Ky Lynn click here

ky_signature

19 thoughts on “Ky’s Korner #65: Steam Summer Sale

1. Thanks for sharing the list. It makes things a lot more easier.

I’m hoarding a bunch of games myself!

2. Maury Cheskes says:

Sounds like a sweet bargain. Wouldn’t mind buying GTA 5 fifty percent off.

3. charlesxavier123 says:

Summer huh? Oh I forgot in that part of the world SUMMER FALLS IN AUGUST. In here our summer falls on April.

4. terrencespencerr says:

I got my eyes on Grand Theft Auto V and Fallout 4 and all but, how crazy does Shadow Of Mordor for four bucks sound? I might have to go for that one instead since it’s hella cheap at under 5 bucks, great find!a

5. beastxmen2012 says:

Thanks for this article I now know what games to look for on STEAM. GTA is not my thing though.

6. valine13 says:

Thanks for sharing all this. I bet gamers are probably having this as a good news for a 50% off what a big discount it is!

7. darkkvader says:

I think many will buy almost all the games for this big discount. Some of the games are popular too!

8. Grecy Garcia says:

I am looking at the rip of prices and I got my eyes wide. It is really good and great advantage to the players. Thanks for Steam for doing this discount. For sure lots of people are only waiting for this huge discount, just like Black Friday.

9. revshine101 says:

Thanks for sharing this wonderful list. Steam is simply awesome to do this great offers for the game. The offers are amazing and some of my favorite games have cool offers.I am planning to buy Firewatch as I haven’t played it. I will better hurry before the offer ends. This is an amazing opportunity fort all the gamers to buy all their favorite games at reasonable prices.

10. elaine says:

“I hope these deals have brought a smile to your face and even more so…” What I think that, sometimes, when you got a good deal on purchases. You might feel excited and lucky.

11. allenssimone says:

That is the lowest price I can get Resident Evil 7 for! I am having a hard time choosing between Resident Evil 7 and the complete Hitman first season, both great games but if I could, I’d take them both.

12. miakayuuki2012 says:

This is helpful to those who wants to have quality games but pay less. It is not exactly fresh off the factory type of deal but it will have to do.

13. micorobin says:

I do not know the games on the list just being honest here. I will have to YT it to see its individual trailer. It will be a long one.

14. titanierza says:

Dark souls is the only title that I am familiar with is DARK SOULS!!! I am open to try all these games though.

15. When the steam sale comes in, everyone’s wallets run dry. Seriously, you can get pretty addicted to buying games super cheap when it comes to this sale. Be careful with your spending here folks, it’s temptation incarnate!

16. Maria says:

Cool! My game arsenal must be well-stocked for those hot summer days when going outside is real difficult. There must be something to occupy myself in a cool, dark room.

17. Thank you Ky for this post and thank you Steam for the huge discount. My eyes turned hearts as I saw the awesome bargains. I’m setting my teeth on Grand Theft Auto V, Resident Evil 7 and Hitman.

18. wolfbro says:

Steam Sales comes around again, and I find myself without a single cent in my wallet anymore.. again! Thank you for Gaben and co for that =)))

19. bunny92 says:

Really nice game recommendations here. I mean like I already bought like half of them already, and wishing for the other half to be even cheaper than this, but I know I’m asking for too much haha.