Project-X Champion Brajjit Elusive Art - Limited Edition. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Hi, everyone. This is a preview of an elusive art edition of the Project-X Champion Brajjit. Compare it with the original artwork and let us know what you think in the comment section or Tweet us @essjay_ent!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Marcos Lead Artist At Saljack Enterprises LLC

33 thoughts on “Project-X Champion Brajjit Elusive Art – Limited Edition

1. Looks amazing! Maybe a different title font tho, something more futuristic.

2. Maury Cheskes says:

Cannon ball kick! With the right accuracy that could do a lot of damage on the battle grounds. Cool idea!

3. terrencespencerr says:

It reminds me of that certain fighting game where a robot character shoots rockets out of its leg, this kind of nails it in the same way. If you’re going for a more futuristic/SciFi angle, then you’re going in the right direction.

4. darkkvader says:

This artwork is really good in gradient that makes it more realistic. Cool and very creative!

5. valine13 says:

Yeah haha brajjit looks like he’s kicking here with the cannon ball. nice artwork by the way. i like the color combinations.

I love your elusive arts! My only comment is that it seems there aren’t as much details/it is more simplistic compared to the other ones.

1. Thank you for this feedback!

7. This may seem like a stupid question but where is he exactly? All I see is a cannon on the moon? or am I missing things?

8. micorobin says:

He is there miaka hidden in an optical illusion. I cannot blame you I cant find him either at first viewing but he is the cannon itself.

9. I see a robot. Or a cannon. I’m glad you brought this back. What about the comic strips?

10. Great job Marcos! Two thumbs up man! I always look forward to your artworks.

11. Grecy Garcia says:

For me it is cute. Brajjit original artwork really show his character built. The elusive art is something child like, like it makes me remember my toys at home and it is kind of refreshing and youthful.

12. kaka135 says:

I think this is really pretty nice. I especially like the planet in the drawing. After checking out the original artwork, I wonder if this robot is transformed from the human shown. The only small comment I have is, I just feel like the plane on the right is a bit too blurry.

13. Nanette says:

The background was really amazing. It’s impressive but I kinda don’t like the color of the robot. Maybe it’s just me but I think it’s a little messy. I prefer the original artwork style of Brajjit.

14. nightcrawlerxmen says:

Where is the original by the way? That way we have basis to compare it to. However, I admit this is cool.

15. kittyprydexmen says:

I was fooled by this picture in a good way. I salute the artist for putting up an optical illusion such as this.

16. Another two thumbs up for Marcos! Closely resembles the original artwork.

17. Does this artwork also symbolizes Brajjit’s fireball character? Wait, is this supposed to be a puzzle? I see small people.

18. Albeneth says:

The artist did a great job here. The visual illusion comes up with an incredible artwork. Simply amazing!

19. skydragonwendymarvell says:

Perfect job on this Marcus the robotic nature was a nice touch it hides his human qualities. If I may ask who came up with the concept?

20. grayicemake says:

The CANNON was use to hide the kicking pose!!!NICE!!! If not for having the original this picture can stand on its own without us noticing that it is a human

21. Kelvin Yu says:

Is it a cannon? How com it’s not a puzzle anymore? I like the previous one where we have to figure out how many animals made up the overall image.

22. It’s very close to the original art that I wonder what’s the purpose of making this one. It looks like a cannon but I can easily figure out the outline of Brajjit. How about Shailan next?

23. Miles Cutler says:

So what makes this a limited edition? It’s just a cannon in the likeness of Brajjit. I mean, I see nothing special here.

24. A robot cannon! Very clever Marcos. It does look like Brajjit!

25. xiaoran0095 says:

That drawing reminds me iron man’s suit! Great job! I love the colors

26. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

I agree on the Ironman-ish vibe. Then again every nowadays is Ironman even Injustice a DC game has that.

27. titanierza says:

I Do not even know why these artworks are called limited if one they are shown all over the web and two they are not for sale. Anyway pretty good misdirection technique with the cannon there.

28. A futuristic take on Brajjit. Lovely. Somebody mentioned about the comics. Yeah whatever happened to them? They were fun!

29. Easy peasy! It’s very close to the original pic of Brajjit. How come it’s not like a puzzle just like before? It was better then.

30. I have to be real here I am in consensus with everyone preferring the comics over this. It is not bad do not get it twisted but I want to know about these people not just look at them.

31. While the art is beautifully done. I wish they will spend more effort on the story side of things. I mean if they have time for this then the more they should have for narratives am I right?

32. Hey it’s been a long time since you posted this kind of artwork. Amazing as always, Marcos. Good job!