Ky's Korner #51: Red Dead Redemption 2, Delayed Again? Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment. Woman Owned.

Ky’s Korner #51: Red Dead Redemption 2, Delayed Again?

Hello, Gamer Friends!

So… as you all know, I have been waiting for Red Dead 2 to come out for what seems like forever now. I know a lot of yall have been waiting right along with me and I am sad to report, it has been delayed yet again. NOOOOO!!! I mean, what the heck is going on??? I have to find out….

Rockstar Games has just announced that it will launch in Spring of 2018. This is frustrating, to say the least since we were told it would have been released this past Fall and here we are still waiting….

21 thoughts on “Ky’s Korner #51: Red Dead Redemption 2, Delayed Again?

1. valine13 says:

Thanks for sharing this info. Im not familiar with this game but I think for gamers who know this, this is a disappointment.

2. darkkvader says:

thanks for sharing a lot about games ms.ky! dont worry they’ll come out soon

3. How frustrating is this? I’m super excited about this sequel too and now I have to wait a bit longer. Aaaargh! Rockstar should get their act together.

4. Well this better be worth the wait! Yeah the trailer looks very good, it’s already been polished and looks like ready for release. It also puzzles me why they’d move the release date that far back.

5. sandratang15 says:

Aww man, Red dead Redemption 2 got delayed till next year! Oh well, at least Rockstar is giving us ample reason on why the wait will be worth it. Excited about the screenshots!

6. I was looking forward to this 😦 I guess I will have to let it go this time and focus on other up and coming releases.

7. Miles Cutler says:

Their alibi is very lame. I wouldn’t be surprised if people will lose interest in Red Dead Redemption by the time it is released next year.

8. I have never played the game but like any gamer delays pissed me off but what can we do/? I just hope that it will be worth the wait. Who knows I might buy it.

9. micorobin says:

I have been hearing about this game for a long time. I do not know why it was delayed but I hope it will not be delayed further a good game does not deserve that.

10. Maiko says:

I am alright with it being delayed, though. Rather than get excited over some new games being broken even upon release lol

11. Next year? Seriously? I was hoping for a holiday release (the latest) but now it is pushed back even further.Oh well, nothing we can do but wait, right?

12. What’s the hold up? I think this is just some sort of business move. There’s lots of premium releases this year and I think Rockstar wants to have the limelight all for themselves when they release Red Dead Redemption next year. It sucks because I’ve been waiting for this for the longest time!

13. Grecy Garcia says:

I thought it was a movie. It looks real. It reminds me of the Lone Ranger maybe because of the horses. I mistaken it for movie that i have to check it once again and see that it is in PS Box or Xbox. It is not something I can start playing because it looks serious and I prefer the presence of girl power too, but thanks for sharing.

14. I share the same sentiment with some of the commenters here. Frustrated. Been waiting so long for this. Only to be greeted by this news of another delay. Ay ay ay! I’m not gonna hold my breath for the Spring 2018 release.

15. Kelvin Yu says:

Geez that trailer is super! I think this is worth the wait! Wooohooo!

16. Thank you for the trailers Ky! I will have to console myself with those videos for now. Next year is such a long wait 😦

17. One of my favorite games of all time! Red Dead Redemption really stands out from the rest. Needless to say, I’m very excited for this sequel. I’m happy that Rockstar is doing their best to make it and epic game!

18. alexsummers123 says:

This scored high on ” The Angry Joe Show” Now I see why but I do not know if the West is really my thing.

19. amaterasu123 says:

Me too the wild west is not exactly my cup of tea even in films. However, this game looks promising I would not mind giving it a go.

20. nightcrawlerxmen says:

If this has a story mode like how can I turn a game into a movie. I will play it. I just want to see a good game movie.

21. I wonder what finishing touches they’re gonna add to that already awesome trailer? It’s already perfect! Release it now!