Game Development and Animations Video Blog

The Project-X characters have been minified in this short animation published for the junior fans. Can you identify which characters are featured in this animation?

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing updated artwork of our Champions and Villains, then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains. The main story that ties all the characters together in Project-X will be updated at the following link as stories are published: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

MT_Signature

26 thoughts on “Short Animation for the Junior Fans: P-X Minies in Halloween Tactics

1. That is very cool. Thanks for the updates

2. Darruda says:

Nice job!

3. Good job and unique style!

4. micorobin says:

I will stay tune to this. Is this a spin off of the series like little looney toons or what? This is a good concept. I hope the story will be carried over here.

5. They have CHIBI mode now? That is cool. Will this be a web series weekly or a one shot??? Nice project.

6. MChesk says:

Cute little short! I really like the range Saljack has for all viewers. I could see them turning this short into a fun mini-series.

7. Maury Cheskes says:

Haha, I used to hate when homeowners cheated me at the door. That bunny’s got a pretty big bellow for a little guy. Great job!

8. More of this kind of videos please? They’re like a stress reliever! Seeing the miniature versions of the characters is a very heartening,

9. I reckon this kids are a little bit naughty! Ahahahaha! They’re very cute!

10. Miles Cutler says:

So this one of the “new” stuff you’re doing this year. I like it. But I also miss the video tutorials of Marcos 🙁 I hope you bring it back again.

11. Oh mini-me versions of the villains hihihi! They’re very cute kids. And naughty LOL!

12. Kelvin Yu says:

Heyyy,,,very cute kids! And yes, just as the comment above, why did you choose trick and treat? It’s almost summer and Halloween is too far away. I reckon these are mini-me versions of Lady Tarragon, Hasenpfeffer, and the Professor. Am I right?

13. I never thought I’d see the day when villains will become so cute and adorable! Good job! They’re surely gonna be a hit with the younger generation.

14. Grecy Garcia says:

I was totally entertained. I brings me out the child in me. The first thing I remember was my lunch bag. I don’t know the characters but seeing an animation makes the child out of me. It makes me happy and it even made me smile until the end of the video.

15. valine13 says:

I wonder who’s the animator for this? They’re so cute I hope to watch more of this soon SE!

16. darkkvader says:

Very cute animation! the faces are familiar to me as well, this is good for occasions like halloween so cute!

17. revshine101 says:

Nice video and it is really good to know the characters of the games. It seems really a good idea and I am sure the junior fans will definitely like this game. I love the animated video you have uploaded here and the videos will attract people towards the main game. Good luck to the team of the game.

18. I love this! Is this gonna be a regular thing now? I like the miniaturized characters of Professor, Lady Taragon and Has.

19. Cute! The characters are Lady Tarragon, the Professor, and Hasenpfeffer. But why Halloween?

20. Albeneth says:

This idea is really great for the younger fans of Project-X. I was really having fun watching this short animation. Love it!

I love it! I wished this was posted near Halloween. And the characters featured are: Lady Tarragon, The Professor and The Hasenpfeffer.