Ky's Korner #36: Incredible Future Releases For Disney... Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment.

Hello on this stupendous Saturday! So glad to have you back my friends!

Have you guy’s seen the list of up and coming movies Disney plans on releasing by the end of this year and next? Personally, I think this is new territory Disney is steppin’ in and.. I think it’s a brilliant move on their part!

Okay…Okay… You guys out there are probably like… Come on Ky…. Disney, really??!!

I get that trust me but, even for you guys… You have to give it up to Disney! They are taking their classic cartoon movies and making them into real life stories. So amazing!! Recently, I saw Disney’s new Beauty & The Beast. I came into it like a true skeptic. I wanted to see but, I could not imagine how they would actually pull it off. I thought to myself. “They better not change it up too much but, how will they keep it the same?” Seemed pretty impossible to me but, as they always do… the creators over at Disney pulled it off like it was nothin’…Disney brought the magic, and it was actually very believable. Let’s face it… Disney is King when it comes to creating the unimaginable and the movies we are talking about today proves just that!

Let’s start our list with a villain… Why not!? She’s a mean one for sure… and we absolutely love to hate her… that’s right, I’m talking about Miss Cruella Di Vil… That’s right she’s back, and she’s just as evil as ever! This version is simply called Cruella and is due out sometime in 2018. Emma Stone has signed on to play the lead, and I’m wondering how such a sweetheart will seem so awful! She’s a beautiful actress, and I am sure we will pull it off.. all the reviews say she is perfect, so I guess she is but, let’s decide for ourselves. Here are a couple clips I found with the most info possible. Disney is doing a fantastic job of keeping this film a secret… But here is what I have found. What do you think of Emma Stone playing Cruella Di Vil? What is your opinion of how well this film will do?

And this one may give you a better idea of how she will perform this villainous role…

Tangled Rapunzel is next on our list. Not sure exactly if that will be the official title but, that’s what it’s being referred to as of now anyway. Disney’s list for turning their animation movies into live action films is a long one but… From what I can tell this one may be the furthest along into production. Rapunzel will be played by Anna Sophia Robb, Emily Blunt as Rapunzel’s mother and will also star Theo James (from Divergent) and the ever so amazing Michelle Pfieffer. I was able to find a full-fledged trailer on this one so… this makes me think it might be ready to go pretty soon….

Did I hear this right?? A new Mary Poppins!!?? Who the heck could play Ms. Poppins and actually pull it off? Emily Blunt that’s who! She’s all over these new Disney movies, isn’t she? LOL. But, good for her! I can totally see her playing Mary… the perfect fit in my opinion! How about Y’all? This sequel is titled Mary Poppins returns, produced and created by Disney but it’s being directed by… guess who!? Tim Burton!! Yessss! Okay, now we know this is gonna be spectacular! The story sounds pretty familiar. The troubled Banks family finds themselves desperately in need of significant help from the world’s greatest nanny. Mary, of course, comes to their rescue and it fact finds that she’s in much need of being saved herself. I can only imagine how amazing Emily is in this iconic role but, let’s have a look-see just to be sure…

Wow! That looks so awesome!! Excited for sure!

The last one on today’s list is Anastasia! One of my favorites, despite the somber circumstances surrounding this story. I always found myself hopeful that Anastasia was hiding somewhere away from the world in a safe place hoping she somehow survived and lived the rest of her life under the radar. This film gave me hope, and now I can relive it yet again! Now strange thing about this one is… Fox originally was in the process of remaking this film long before Disney. Being the powerhouse they are. Disney swooped in saying NO! She’s a Disney princess! Eventually, they were able to buy the rights to the film and set it in stone. Anastasia’s story now officially belongs to Disney, and they have completely taken over the movie. Here’s the trailer for the film.. keep in mind credits now belong to Disney and is set to be released in 2019…so we have a little wait friends…

Well, you guys… I do hope you gentlemen out there didn’t mind my girly post for today. Besides… You know you love Disney too. We don’t grow out of that stage, I don’t think. Or at least I refuse to… lol. I’m a creative dreamer, and that will never change!

Thank you, my friends, for stopping by Ky’s Korner today!

So glad you made it… Have a great weekend and let’s chat up again next week!

To read more from Ky Lynn click here

ky_signature

19 thoughts on “Ky’s Korner #36: Incredible Future Releases For Disney…

1. valine13 says:

I do love Disney!! and Wow Emma Stone is really cool! To think she would be playing a villain looks exciting!

2. darkkvader says:

i thought it was Taylor Swift who’s gonna play Rapunzel here. I think the picture is different from what is seen in the video.

1. Ky Lynn says:

Agreed! The pic does look like Taylor… In fact I would bet on it being her. They must have just needed a pic and threw it on there. I totally thought the same thing!

3. xiaoran0095 says:

Disney movies are my absolute fave! I love Emma stone as well! Im so excited

4. Great find! I seriously can’t keep up with what Disney is gonna release next. All I know is that I’m gonna be watching Pirates of the Caribbean this year!

5. I’m excited for Mary Poppins! Big Tim Burton fan here! It’s been a while since his last movie so I’m really looking forward to this movie. Thanks!

6. Disney sure is not wasting time pounding on the success of beauty and the beast huh? Either way I will watch all of these.

7. micorobin says:

The future is definitely bright for Disney. I hope they keep making quality movies.

8. bbestari says:

I’m looking forward forward Anastasia play actually. One Disney princess that hardly show up not as much as Cinderella or Little Mermaid. There have been too many version of other Princess, right

bbestari

9. Christian1 says:

Who doesn’t love Disney? Their ability to bring bring to life all of childhood stories to the big screen has been a success so far. Now there are so much to watch out for. Rapunzel is a personal favorite so I will definitely be looking forward to that

10. Amazing Alex says:

Little girls grow up loving Disney princesses and that includes me. Needless to say, I’m also excited as much as everyone out there who would want to see our Disney princesses moving right before our eyes instead of just imagining them as we read our storybooks. Emma Stone as Cruella de ville may look a little too sweet for the character though.

I love Disney! I watched Beauty and the Beast as well and I see myself watching the other live actions. I hope they could do The Little Mermaid too.

12. Miles Cutler says:

Is Emily Blunt the new Disney princess? LOL! I love her though. And will be watching her movies this year!

13. No Little Mermaid? It’s my favorite childhood movie. I hope they make it into a live-action movie soon! And get Ariana Grande to play Ariel!

14. Grecy Garcia says:

I don’t mind the girly post, actually this one is amazing!! But the first thing, are these true? like it is awesome if it is true. I love Emma Stone to be Cruella De Vil, she is perfect. It makes me excited to know how she will pull it off. Emily Blunt and Theo James seems not final as I see on the trailer that they pick some videos from Divergent but it is exciting to know they will be doing it together. Love your girly posts.

15. nightcrawlerxmen says:

Looks like another great year for Disney. I am not excited for 101 Dalmatians though to be honest.

16. kittyprydexmen says:

Is tangled getting a movie adaptation ala Beauty and the Beast? If it is then I am all for it.

17. Hey I read about your article on Injustice. And now you’re talking about upcoming Disney movies. What about Marvel??? Sorry, but I am partial to the Avengers! LOL!

18. Anastasiaaaaa! It’s my favourite childhood movie. Oh I am so glad they’re making a new movie about her. Disney is the best!