Updated Art: Project-X Villain The Hooligan. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Entertainment. Media.

Hi. We discerned some confusion by releasing The Hooligan’s Elusive Art linking to an older drawing. Above is the latest illustration to which the Elusive Art should be compared. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! You all are the best!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

MT_Signature

15 thoughts on “Updated Art: Project-X Villain The Hooligan

1. valine13 says:

Oh I see. That’s the reason why I became confused. I think this is my first time seeing hooligan. He’s quite a ninja.

2. darkkvader says:

I like how he was drawn! Is there a story about him as well. Sorry, I haven’t probably read it yet.

Nice! So you just forgot to post this drawing or is this newly drawn? Anyway, glad to see another character in the roster.

4. kittyprydexmen says:

So this is the infamous picture everyone is talking about? The difference of its elusive art is night and day.

5. nightcrawlerxmen says:

Unfortunately we cannot even see the character on its elusive art? What is up with that? I hope the creator notices it.

6. Grecy Garcia says:

This is the one I am waiting for. I am interested why there were 2 eagles in the Elusive art of this one, now I know that this is the character The Holligan. Both are good. Both are something to look forward too. You are really talented.

7. rage87 says:

This is what I’m looking for as I was confused with the previous original artwork but now my confusion has gone. This is the first time I get to know the physical attributes of this villain. I can better compare it now with the elusive artwork of the hooligan.

8. alexsummers123 says:

I do not know what the creator aims for in this? I mean come on he is already in a suit why the mask?

9. amaterasu123 says:

Can anybody tell me his story? I have not seen any edition of project X featuring the guy.

10. michael says:

The original illustration of the hooligan where the elusive art was derived is very clear now. I can be able to distinguish the parts of the elusive art by just comparing this original artwork.

11. Ahh so this is the artwork that the volcano-and-eagles drawing was based upon? LOL! So that’s why it was so hard to figure out then. Thanks for the update!

12. Now this looks closer to the elusive artwork. We were all confused then. Not only was the original artwork wrong, but the character itself was also unfamiliar to us. Anyways, thank you for correcting the error.

13. skydragonwendymarvell says:

I know this is the inspiration for the so called ” ELUSIVE ART” version. However, if not for the title one could say that these two has no relation at all. My opinion okay.

14. luffyzorro2012 says:

I hear you Wendy. Even I had to look at the elusive art a few times just to understand it which is a genius ploy on their part. Optical illusion is at work here.