Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Project-X Villain The Hooligan Elusive Art - Limited Edition. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Animation. Media. Entertainment.

Hi again, everyone! This is a preview of an elusive art edition of the Project-X Villain The Hooligan. Compare it with the original artwork and let us know what you think in the comment section or Tweet us @essjay_ent!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Marcos Lead Artist At Saljack Enterprises LLC

16 thoughts on “Project-X Villain The Hooligan Elusive Art – Limited Edition

1. nightcrawlerxmen says:

The only art that is by far the furthest from the character. It is like it is an entirely new photo. I do not know if that is a good thing?

2. kittyprydexmen says:

Just saw the original photo, I have to say if not for the title I would have thought that they are not the photos of each other. Seriously its vastly different.

3. Thank you for the clarification SJE. I have the same concern as Kelvin. I am not familiar with this character so I wasn’t able to figure out the puzzle. Other than that, two thumbs up to Marcos for another amazing artwork!

4. Beautiful artwork as usual. But when compared to the original, it’s quite a stretch.

5. titanierza says:

IF someone ask where is the human element in this I Could not find it either. However, by second or third viewing I finally found it.

6. grayicemake says:

This maybe a dumb question but where is the supposedly original photo? I cannot help but notice people commenting about another photo if all I can see is one.

7. Errrmm…are we supposed to see something else here? I can’t make out a human form. The artwork in itself is nice, that is a give. But if this is a puzzle, then I can’t say anything else.

8. Kelvin Yu says:

This is the first time I’ve encountered The Hooligan. I don’t even know his backstory. So on first impression, I can’t find any form beyond the most obvious eagles and mountain. When I checked out the original concept art, I was surprised to find out that such a character exists!

1. Hi Kelvin, yes The Hooligan is a character in the shadows at the moment. We did notice that the latest Hooligan art has not been uploaded! That will be corrected in the next hour or so. Thank you all for the patience!

9. rage87 says:

The artwork is nice but I can’t find any connection with the original artwork. I just saw eagles and mountains with smoke. I don’t know if the link to the original image is wrong or something as I can’t see any likeness in the original art.

I’ve been following the characters and yet wasn’t very familiar with the Hooligan. I liked the art but some body parts (arms, leg) weren’t discernible.

11. At first glace it looks like just a volcano. Thank you for pointing it out guys I never saw the face in the smoke back there. Who is he again?

12. micorobin says:

NO human character inspiration this time? Or am I just missing it?

13. Grecy Garcia says:

I can’t compare because the elusive is different from the link you provided about the original artwork. On the elusive art, I am seeing two eagles and two mountains. I hope to compare it to that original character. I assumed that it is one person not a group though.

14. darkkvader says:

Creative! I like the thought of having wild hawk birds everywhere as some sort of sign of danger.

15. valine13 says:

Nice artwork! His face is in the huge smoke, am I right?