Ky's Korner #27: Two More Matrix Movies...Matrix: Reborn & Matrix Resurrection?? Heck Yeah!! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

Friends, Friends, Friends…..

Let me tell you…

I am so happy to have discovered this info today… Have I been living under a rock??? I mean…. I had NOOO idea!!

There will be two to three more installments to the Matrix series starting with The Matrix: Reborn & The Matrix: Resurrection. These are the only two that I found are definitely in the works as of right now.  The Matrix debuted back in 2003, and it has been said that these sequels wouldn’t happen until they could deliver something worthy of The Matrix name. Hopefully, that time is now.

One thing is for sure… Keanu Reeves will return as Neo, of course… wouldn’t be the same without him.. and it looks as if the whole original cast is on board as well. To me, this is great news. Is there a need to fix what isn’t broken? Besides, we’ve grown to love these characters just as they are… would be really weird to change things up now. Reeves promises that these additions to the series will revolutionize The Matrix story and he promises he won’t let down its fans. Expectations are high, and he and the writing crew have every intention of living up them.  He wants these new movies to change the course of action genre films, just as the first one did. That’s huge, and I believe they can surely pull it off.

Reeves also mentioned in a recent interview that the additions will also be available in 3D. The 3D version is just another way to try and make this new Matrix experience all the more creative. They’re pulling out all the big guns… bringing us something new and fresh while still following Neo and his journey into the Matrix.

However… I have noticed that there isn’t a whole lot of information out there on Reborn… Just that it should be finished either by then of this year or by the beginning of 2018. Some bloggers are convinced it’s never going to happen but, I disagree… There are too many trailers, too much work has been done already for the creators to just give up and move on. This series was and will be huge again.. they know there is a ton of profit to be made from it. To keep up to date on the progress of Reborn, you can follow it on Facebook.. the link is below…

Here are a couple trailers for The Matrix: Reborn. Looks crazy awesome to me. What do yall think?

Yay! I was even able to find the trailer for The Matrix: Resurrected! Morpheus looks crazy in these new additions… does he not?

It’s been over ten years now since we witnessed Neo stop bullets in mid-air or fight machines to keep his friends alive and there is still so much story to be told… they’ve made us wait long enough I’d say. Keanu has reportedly said he only wants to make these movies with Andy & Lana Wachowski, writing and directing. I am hoping this doesn’t stall the development of the picture. I say this because it has also been reported that it could be written and directed by someone else entirely and when you have the star saying he only wants to work with the original writer/directors, this could cause issues. Don’t get me wrong… I’m with Keanu on this… It’s so much smarter to keep the system in place that worked so well the first time around. Together this crew created movie magic unlike any other… so I sat let’s keep these creative minds together. It’s obvious the collaborate perfectly.

It was surprising to read how many people think that Neo’s story should not continue. How do you guy’s feel about all this? As you could tell the idea excites me but, I realize not everyone feels the same. What do yall think? I’m interested to know! Are you as excited as me to see where this story goes? Or do you think the story should end with The Matrix: Revolution? The story between Neo and Trinity was almost just developing, and I would like to see where that goes as well. Did they have children? Did their love last? I’m pretty sure it did, but the point is… I WANT TO KNOW! LOL

Well, thanks so much for stopping by Ky’s Korner today… Don’t forget to comment below. I really am hoping to hear how yall are feeling about all this. Let’s chat again soon… Shall we!?

To read more from Ky Lynn click here

ky_signature

24 thoughts on “Ky’s Korner #27: Two More Matrix Movies…Matrix: Reborn & Matrix Resurrection?? Heck Yeah!!

1. Mr. Smith says:

lovin your posts Ky
    Mr. Smith

1. PePe LeBeouf says:

Hah Mr. Smith as in Mr. Smith from the projectx stories???

2. PePe LeBeouf says:

Hah Mr. Smith as in Mr. Smith from the projectx stories???

3. Miles Cutler says:

Keanu Reeves looks like he hasn’t aged a bit so I guess he can still play Neo. What about Trinity? I ship them before, I still ship them now.

4. Oh sweetie, you must be really living under a rock. Andy Wachowski has come out as transgender last year. She’s now known as Lilly Wachowski!

Liked by 2 people

I would really want to watch a new Matrix movie. I remember not understanding the movies years ago but it would be interesting to see if I am able to understand the concepts now as an adult.

6. valine13 says:

I like Keanu Reeves! the acting is wow

7. darkkvader says:

Havent watched matrix yet. Feeling so bad for not watching it.

8. i love Matrix movie. I am just as thrilled as you are for this awesome news. For sure I will watch its 3D version.

9. xiaoran0095 says:

I’m not really a fan of Matrix. But I will definitely give it a try.

10. Uber excited! I’m a big Matrix fan and have a big crush on Keanu Reeves! It’s about time for the reboot.

11. I heart Laurence Fishburne. He’s a very good actor. Glad that most of the original cast are on board!

12. MADM says:

I also want to know more about the movie. there are things in the movie that puzzles me that why I also want to know more. It excite me how the system went after and could there be a new problem or can there be someone to make the system do more good or evil again. something like that. I want more! that’s all I want to say.

Liked by 2 people

13. Super excited! This is my most anticipated sequel ever. I love The Matrix and Keanu Reeves!

14. Giovanni Deveraux says:

And I thought they already destroyed Mr. Smith. They better have a strong story line or else these sequels will feel like an overstretched movie.

15. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

Morphius is alive? WAit Did he die on reloaded? How much more can you milk the franchise. WE need a new virus not just Mr Smith.

16. zhangisiung says:

New matrix movie ? nice. Lol at morpheus opera singing.

17. Mr Smith is my idol! LOL 🙂 Looking forward to the sequels. The Matrix is an iconic movie and I know the new ones will be as iconic as the original.

18. Finally! Can we expect another physics-defying stunts? LOL! That’s really something only The Matrix can get away with.

19. alexsummers123 says:

They should stop milking the franchise. Sorry but to me this is more of a cash grab than anything else.

20. Owen says:

Yesss, okay I have to calm myself. I was a huge fan of the movie! I think it is abojt time it gets a sequel. Super excited!!!!

21. Orben says:

The trend nowadays is that movies with a huge fanbase gets sequels. I was wondering why this movie had it so late. Now I am lloking forward to it!

22. Hur says:

Two more addition to one of my favorite movies! I hope the story would be good!

23. Moss says:

I am very excited for the comeback of the movie. If all the original casts are back, then it would be a great reunion. I wonder how the story goes for these?