Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Ky Lynn plays For Honor a hack and slash fighting game developed and published by Ubisoft. If you’d like to play games with Ky Lynn, just add your game name/tag to the comments section and mention that you’re from Saljack Enterprises and she will give you priority and add you as a friend right away! Who knows, you may be featured in the next video! We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Ky Lynn!

This video is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Ubisoft Montreal.

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS VIDEO ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE ORIGINAL PRESENTER. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES YOUTUBE CHANNEL OR WEBSITES.

MT_Signature

23 thoughts on “Ky Lynn Plays For Honor

1. kaka135 says:

The game looks interesting. It must be really fun playing the game with Ky Lynn, though I do not think I can join the party now. Hope you guys enjoy playing the game!

2. Ky Lynn says:

Ill be playing some time this weekend… just look for me and we will play! If you have time of course 😉

3. Love the war paint! I haven’t played this game yet. It looks very interesting to me. I’ll be looking for you this weekend Ky!

1. Ky Lynn says:

Awesome! See you there!

4. Kelvin Yu says:

I haven’t played a game with three perspectives! And that female knight looks like she’s dead serious, Love her!

1. Ky Lynn says:

Heck yeah she is! I love her too!

5. chibimari1212 says:

Whoaaa the way you play the game is as cool as always. I’m bit pessimist that I could join cause I’m just a newbie

1. Ky Lynn says:

We will help each other friend… Hope to see you this weekend!

6. preashblog says:

I enjoy watching this. How could I resist you, Ky?! So cool!

1. Ky Lynn says:

Aww your the sweetest! Thanks friend!

7. titanierza says:

It is here already. I will download it in my free time later. Thumbs up for this game.

8. amaterasu123 says:

I will definitely watch this lets review edition. Hopefully it is a good one. Cheers!!!

9. darkkvader says:

This game looks cool to play! Its nice to have time also to play alongside other friends who know this.

10. valine13 says:

Nice game. Thumbs up!

11. zhangisiung says:

looks like dynasty warriors with blood and gore. and darker atmosphere too.

12. Esperanza Khan says:

A three perspective game seems fun. I can’t wait to try it!

13. Grecy Garcia says:

You know what, the first thing I notice is Audrey Hepburn and the next is the war mask. You are ready for war Ky Lynn don’t you? What I can say is that the graphics are really cool. Playing in three perspective will confused me for sure but I hope there is a guide or something will say that I am not a vikings and then I am this kind. This is really cool.

1. Ky Lynn says:

Yup! I love Audrey.. I love vintage everything pretty much… and the ladies back in the day were just so classy and stylish.. love it so much! And you can get this game down in no time… Your ready for war when need be too.. I just know it!

14. A female knight! How cool is that? See you online Ky!

15. I’ve played several hack-and-slash games before. But this one is uber cool! Thank god I checked on your blog today! Cheers!

16. Like, wow, that’s amazing! I’m more a HOG fan myself but I’ve tried some hack and slash now and then. Maybe I will try this out with Ky Lynn. Its bound to be fun. Female knight, huh? Let’s try this!

17. You look like you’re ready to go to war Ky 🙂 Great review! Looking forward to playing this soon. And with you!

18. Wow this is the first time I’ve seen this kind of game! I am excited to play with my fellow SJE gamers here. See you guys!