Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Project-X Villain Karl Elusive Art - Limited Edition. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertaiment.

Hi, everyone. This is a preview of an elusive art edition of the Project-X Villain Karl. Compare it with the original artwork and let us know what you think in the comment section or Tweet us @essjay_ent!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Marcos Lead Artist At Saljack Enterprises LLC

30 thoughts on “Project-X Villain Karl Elusive Art – Limited Edition

1. marchaching says:

This is really awesome! The resemblance wih the original photo is perfect and simply express the villain he is.

2. Evil Groot, is that you? Kidding aside, this is totally awesome! Can’t wait for Saljack to feature the main storyline. Soon, I hope.

3. This artwork is a good example on the proper lighting/shading. I miss your art tutorial videos. I hope you bring it back.

4. Kelvin Yu says:

Did the character turn into a tree? Wait, I forgot Karl’s backstory. I have a lot of catching up to do!

5. Hey I like that term, “petrified.” Works well because Karl became a tree. Trees can become petrified.

6. This is sooo cool! Reminds me of Groot. Two thumbs up SJE!

This is awesome! I love your elusive arts. They’re always so creative.

8. amaterasu123 says:

To answer your question Yusuf nothing at least the way I see it. It is more of an actual art more than anything.

9. titanierza says:

he reminds of Groot in Guardians of the galaxy. Speaking of which I am hype for that film.

10. Very intricate details! It’s like the artist carved the image instead of drawing it. Good job! But what has Karl to do with wood?

11. Miles Cutler says:

So this isn’t a puzzle, I gather. Would have been fun to look for small things. How about squirrels?

12. grayicemake says:

Out of all the art so far. I can look at this without raising an eyebrow. Simply put it was made in one solid drawing style unlike its predecessors.

13. alexsummers123 says:

Karl is the villain muscle man? I Have nit seen him in the story. I hope he makes it there and have Travour slug it out.

14. Esperanza Khan says:

This is amazing! I can’t help but be in awe on how well made this is

15. Grecy Garcia says:

I checked the original and the elusive art of Karl looks good and better. It reminds me of Goddess in Greek Mythology. It is like one of the God that became a statue or stone. The original one looks like really modern.

16. marucatblog says:

wow impressive work Marcos! I wouldnt have thought that this was a person or an elusive piece though. Would have thought its just a lone tree in the desert? cool artwork.

17. Madeleine Thien says:

interesting piece of work, i think if you had not asked us to compare it to the original artwork I would have just assumed the above is a tree with lots of vines? Haha. keep up the artwork, guys!

18. rage87 says:

Though the original artwork of Project-X Villain Karl is very good, but I am more impressed with this elusive art. I like how the artists designed the character to make it like a dead tree but if you saw it, you can tell that it resembles a human figure. Great work!

19. micorobin says:

He looks like a petrified character. That is a good thing because its not that weird compared to others.

20. preashblog says:

first, I like the original one. Then, I love this art! I can’t choose one omg both are cool!!!

21. piomavirah says:

Impressive! I wonder how long did you need time to make this? I can’t even coloring well and I like how you make shading etc.

22. I agree it is unlike the other art work where despite its beauty can look weird like the briiana one. This is a solid effort all components just mesh together.

23. This is, by far, your most unique artwork. No hidden figures to count, just straightforward render of a character.

24. Very impressive details. I like how the fibers are intricately rendered. Great job to the artist!

25. valine13 says:

I like the concept, it’s also more realistic to me.

26. darkkvader says:

wonder how this one is done. nice artwork!

27. skydragonwendymarvell says:

He looks mote like trent from DOTA ha ha. This is the best art so far no mish mash just a tree.

28. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

So you turned that subway photo of him and turned it into a tree. Interesting concept.

29. loveylucy says:

I always like the way you choose the theme of elusive art. It’s strong and really interesting

30. chibimari1212 says:

Wow this is totally art! It took me some minutes to admire this version and understand before comparing with the original one