Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Ky Lynn plays Mass Effect: Andromeda a fantastic action role-playing video game developed by BioWare Montreal and published by Electronic Arts. If you’d like to play games with Ky Lynn, just add your game name/tag to the comments section and mention that you’re from Saljack Enterprises and she will give you priority and add you as a friend right away! Who knows, you may be featured in the next video! We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Ky Lynn!

This video is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by BioWare Montreal or Electronic Arts.

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS VIDEO ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE ORIGINAL PRESENTER. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES YOUTUBE CHANNEL OR WEBSITES.

MT_Signature

16 thoughts on “Ky Lynn Plays Mass Effect: Andromeda

1. zhangisiung says:

Nice new mass effect games with lots o platforming, but its not open world it seems.

1. Ky Lynn says:

Oh friend it is very open world… many different worlds actually. I just didn’t have time to show other galaxies in my video… was more focused on showing actual gameplay but do not be discouraged… there are lots of galaxies to explore.. promise!!

2. I will be looking for you Ky! Been wanting to play with you since came on board. Thanks for sharing this game to us.

3. Giovanni Deveraux says:

Intriguing! I wonder why I haven’t played this before. Great graphics and the gameplay is awesome too!

4. Thanks for the suggestion Ky Lynn! Another one added to my list. Aaargh when can I have the time to play? 🙁 My list is getting long.

5. Great graphics and it is exciting! I wanna give this a spin during the Easter break. Cheers!

6. Grecy Garcia says:

Interesting game you share there. I watched the full and I can say it is the kind of game I want to play. I want to try but not for now. Saving this one on my lists. I had fun watching the video above.

7. Madeleine Thien says:

andromeda sounds like a very strong name for a woman, I like that. this game seems interesting, cant wait to try it out!

8. Anu Veth says:

Thanks for the invite. I like playing online games. It sounds interesting.

9. darkkvader says:

Nice game I must and quite interesting!.

10. valine13 says:

The title of the game looks interesting I also like the environment of it.

11. quicksilver says:

I am in for this game. I love its lore so this time I am interested on new things about it. I will play this game count on it.

12. Rissa J says:

This looks quite interesting. I’m going to give it a try when I get sick of Dark Souls 3.

13. Scarletwitch says:

I Have not registered to the initiative yet. Perhaps I can find time during my break from work.

14. I agree Ky Lynn, variety is key for us gamers! But I do have my favorites that I play over and over again. But this one…hmm…can’t say it’s one of my faves. But it’s good too. I just don’t like the long dialogues.

15. Kelvin Yu says:

I’ve always wanted to play this but somehow I always find something better or more exciting. I swear I’ll play this game come weekend. Thanks Ky!