Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Project-X Villain The Hasenpfeffer Elusive Art - Limited Edition. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment..

Hi, everyone. We’re releasing for preview another special art edition by the art department. Can you make out how many different toys make up Project-X Villain The Hasenpfeffer? Compare it with the original artwork and let us know what you think in the comment section or Tweet us @essjay_ent!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Marcos Lead Artist At Saljack Enterprises LLC

20 thoughts on “Project-X Villain The Hasenpfeffer Elusive Art – Limited Edition

1. Maury Cheskes says:

The Hasenpeffer is a marvel to look at. I like that he has a good balance of children’s toys and sporting goods. Probably a fun person to have around, haha.

2. Miles Cutler says:

26 toys! Am I correct? Anyway, another great job for Marcos!

3. How do you make this kind of drawing? The glossy metal finish looks superb! I counted 28 toys.

4. quicksilver says:

In this picture he looks cute ha ha. Anyway my guess is 21. I hope I am right.

5. Scarletwitch says:

If he would come at my door at the middle of the night. I will be scared . I mean this guy is part bunny part horse for crying out loud.

6. This is one great piece! But a very hard puzzle at the same time! Your lead artist is a genius. There are 21 toys in this picture

7. Less than 30 toys? I see about 26-28 but I am not sure. There are some shapes I can’t figure out but I assume them to be part of a toy hahahah!

8. ienma83 says:

hmm, I cannot seem to count how many toys are in there, but the artwork is definitely interesting. it didnt register to me at first as toys even! great elusive art!

9. I think there are more than 35 toys in there. It is like stars in the sky that when I try to count one, there are lots to come and show. I never thought it was toys though, you are really good when it comes to elusive art.

10. kittyprydexmen says:

I am on the look out on this guy. How will a chimera fair against a human? I guess I will look forward to it.

11. nightcrawlerxmen says:

If I am not mistaken he is past man part rabbit part horse? It has been so long since I read his story. IT is nice to see him back though.

12. This ain’t no rat LOL! Anyway, I see about 21 toys on Hasenpfeffer alone (excluding those found around the room). This is an awesome work, Marcos. Two thumbs up!

13. keviiyu says:

This is kinda hard! The thing is, there might be some toys here that I do not recognize as toys. Still, great work Marcos!

14. roisterous says:

There are too many toys for me to count! It makes me feel like any of my things could come alive and attack me at any time!

15. Hari Priya says:

This is a great elusive art. Really appreciate the artist who had done it. Awesome creativity. The real version is pretty much scary and I love this art and I couldn’t count the number of toys he is made of. Hats off to the artist. Looking forward more creative art like these in the future. Thanks for sharing this with us.

16. califrank says:

An interesting concept, to say the least! It’s a fun way to give a feared character a hint of fun. Oh, and my guess… There are 37 toys in that picture.

17. darkkvader says:

wondering about this artist. he seems to love this elusive art and making it trend.

18. valine13 says:

There’s so many toys in this art I cant even count!

19. chibimari1212 says:

he original artwork is a rat with a cook hat, isn’t it? And you remade it with arrange many things into one perfect shape. So artistic!

Nice! I’ll take a guess and say there are 40 toys. I’m pretty sure this is wrong– I don’t know if I should count some pieces separately or just one count for all (i.e. the chess pieces).