Ky's Korner #19: Most Epic Game Moments Of All Time - Part 2. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

Hey youse guys!

***Said in my very best “classic Italian gangsta voice”… lol. It’s even better live… just watch our “Let’s Review” videos to see what I mean.. LOL…. but for real, wink-wink…

So yeah! I had to continue our most epic gaming moments of all time list… I mean, it really could go on forever, and there is just too many to name in one blog so…  I decided to make it into several blogs. You guys know what I mean.. There are so many great gaming moments that we have to discuss.. So our journey picks back up here…

I’m starting this list off with… BioShock, and from the beginning too. In the very first installment, we open to a scene from inside a plane. This is where the game starts and we begin to learn the depths of our most important character, Jack. His plane goes down near the lighthouse, finding his way to the underwater city of Rapture. This is not only where we get to know Jack but, it’s also just a taste of what’s in store. This scene blows your mind because you are in no way expecting the game to start off this way… and from here on out you are hooked! If you haven’t played the BioShock series yet, you will definitely want to after watching this. BioShock is one of those games that you have to start from the beginning, not only to know what’s happening in the story and why but because trust me, you don’t want to miss a single second of it’s creepy, fascinating, keep you on your toes sort of action! This scene totally takes me back to when I played it for the first time… I still gets me pumped… It’s just SOOO intense!!

Yeah… pretty crazy right! There are so many classic scenes from this game I had to throw a couple more in. Now if you have played this game you have to admit it… capturing a Little Sister is an iconic moment that you are surely not going to forget. I remember the first time I saved on in the game… I was so afraid I was going to hurt them. That’s how real it seemed. For those of you who have not played it… well, it’s something you just have to see, it certainly made me want to save them all. Now.. In BioShock protecting a Little Sister isn’t your only option, you can also choose to harvest them to gain more power. I just felt so sorry for them.. I saved absolutely as many as I could. I truly think I only harvested a couple and only because the game made me… lol. Here’s a perfect example of harvesting a Little Sister

And here’s what saving a Little Sister looks like…. It’s actually quite beautiful, I think. You choose…

My second choice today is Second Son, how fitting is that… lol. I absolutely love this game. It made me want superhuman powers even if it was due contamination…

I mean who cares!!???

It had me feeling like that was totally a fair trade-off! I would arguably say this is one of the best games of our generation that seems lack the recognition it deserves. To me it’s a must play for all gamers. In this game, the main characters name is Delsin Rowe. He has gained the ability to drain power from electrical conduits. Throughout the game, you are able to take on many powers and in this scene, we are chasing Fetch to gain her neon powers. Chasing her down isn’t easy, she’s fast and she’s strong… We’ve been unable to catch her in the past but now we need her help. Confronting her is a must…

1. You know me… Now for something a little scary.. lol. Until Dawn is a crazy awesome game! The characters are actual actors and actresses, it’s their voices and their faces that make each character unique and creates a very real impact on the game. Physiologically speaking… it totally messes with your mind, not just by keeping you guessing but by watching what happens through several different perspectives. It’s not until later do we finally begin to piece together the events that took place. It is a story told through your actions and every choice you make creates a different outcome. In this scene, we follow Mike as he makes his way through the underground while running from the Wendago. A creature stalking the teens throughout the game… and only in the end do we understand exactly why. Mike, to me, seems to have gotten the very raw end of the deal here and eventually you actually feel sorry for him when in the beginning you’re sure he’s a jerk. Classic case of don’t judge a book by it’s cover my friends. If you hate scary games, this may freak you out a bit. It’s not for the faint of heart.. so be advised. It may not be for the faint of heart but for those who love Horror games.. its perfection! Oh and please excuse some of the language, but I’m guessing in a situation like this, bad, language would be entirely accurate and manners might be the last thing on your mind so I give it a pass…

Well, that’s all for today folks! We will continue this list next week so don’t forget to keep checking in. As always… Thanks so much for stopping by Ky’s Korner! Let’s chat soon!

To read more from Ky Lynn click here

ky_signature

26 thoughts on “Ky’s Korner #19: Most Epic Game Moments Of All Time – Part 2

1. nightcrawlerxmen says:

Dang this really pushes my curiosity for BIO SHOCK. I am definitely getting this game come Easter

2. kittyprydexmen says:

If I am correct Second son is about a guy forgot the name that became Superman in his verse. Nice pick for a change . IT is not horror for once.

3. chibimari1212 says:

Wow Ky! I like the part one of this article and like it even more. And you are succeed to convince me to try BioShock!!!!

4. valine13 says:

Nice that you put a lot of good games and the videos are also good.

5. Maury Cheskes says:

Looks like a good mix of excitement, allure and high tempo settings for a successful video game. I’d be interested if the game utilizes in sequence check points and tricks to execute missions as speedily as possible.

6. Raphael Fabella says:

This list so far is pretty good! Can’t wait to see the other parts!

7. Tom Esthber says:

Super cool list so far! Can’t wait to see what you have next on this list.

Liked by 2 people

8. Madeleine Thien says:

Bio shock seems scarier than until dawn actually, I mean if I were going by the image of the sister? Haha…cool games, but I am not going to play anything scary! I wont be able to sleep!

9. Errrmm…I haven’t played any of the games. Like, seriously. I must have been living under a rock. But will try to play them this weekend. Thank you for this Ky!

10. milescutler says:

BioShock for me! Not really my most epic scene. Probably just one of the most epic scenes I’ve encountered. Glad to have it on this list.

11. Gray Fullbuster says:

I will be real here. I have not played these games so I cannot say much. However, I am open to play them if I could and perhaps I will agree with this list.

12. skydragonwendymarvell says:

I am aware of second son but not bio shock. This list makes me want to play it and I will soon. Id I Can download or buy it.

13. Grecy Garcia says:

I think all of the game you stated above is not for me. I love exciting game but from the way the characters look like, it will lead me to having heart attacks. Lol. Thanks for putting the video to introduce these games to me more. Now, I am aware of those games and I would rather not try for now.

14. darkkvader says:

so epic games nice! thanks for introducing this.

15. Hari Priya says:

Wow, KY you have made a good video on some of the most epic moments and the one with the Bioshock was awesome. You indeed are a professional gamer and a game lover. I really enjoyed all of your videos. I have not played Bioshock before but I am definitely buying this game. I am eagerly waiting to get my hands to play this game Bioshock. Thanks for the great video.

16. I haven’t played BioShock yet. But after Ky’s description, I’m now itching to play it! Very intriguing! Must be worth it because it’s on this list.

17. keviiyu says:

Until Dawn is the best game for me, ever. I can’t pick one scene or moment because the entire game itself is EPIC!

18. Mico Robin says:

I will take that as a recommendation for Until Dawn my friend. I will play that game if I can get it.

19. Miaka Yuuki says:

Judging from these comments Until Dawn gets me hype up. I will look for that game this Easter.

20. zhangisiung says:

Until Dawn scene is quite scary. It can really mess up with your mind if you are not prepared.

21. Same here Ky Lynn! I think Second Son is the most underrated game. I love playing it because I feel like there’s always a surprise. Cheers!

22. I haven’t tried saving a Little Sister in BioShock. It looks very challenging huh! Let me try that this weekend. Thanks for the recommendation Ky!

23. Scarletwitch says:

Little sister is just a segment in BIo Shock? All this time I though it is a different game. Sorry for that.

24. quicksilver says:

Is there a way I could skip the bio shock game and just see the little sister quest? I find it intriguing.

25. Thank you for this list. I am a novice player and I’ve read some of your reviews and I really appreciate them. I will bookmark your site.

26. You are sooo right Ky! After watching the trailer, I am now itching to play BioShock! Super duper thanks for sharing this game to us! I’m gonna spend my Easter holiday playing BioShock ahahahah!