Ky's Korner #18: Who wants Awesome Xbox & PlayStation Deals For Easter?? Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

Hey, Friends! So glad your back!

Before I proceed, I’d like to quickly mention that Saljack Enterprises has a Cosplay Competition with first place prize choices of either a Xbox Scorpio (release anticipated towards end of 2017), or a PS4 Neo (known as PS4 Pro) or a 2017 Lenovo Gaming Laptop! It’s a fantastic opportunity with a chance to win some of the latest gaming technology for just submitting a qualifying cosplay photo! Click this link for more information. Now onto the blog…

If all you want the Easter Bunny to bring you this year is an Xbox.. you just might be in luck! We know he brought us the goodies every year but did you know that Microsoft & Xbox live are handing them out too?? Maybe not baskets full of candy but something just as sweet, I assure you! Let me explain…

Now, this all depends on which Xbox console yours after… of course there is a bit of a catch but, with major deals none the less. Dell is selling 2013 refurbished Xbox One for only $174 with 3 free games. Ground Zeroes, PES 2015 & Ryse: Son Of Rome. That’s quite a deal, in fact, it’s the cheapest one you will find during these Easter deals. Some of you may be thinking… but, that’s an older system with older games. Yes, this is true, but you have to consider this same system, refurbished is going for $230 right now at GameStop… So Yeah there’s that!

Another great deal I found is on NewEgg’s eBay page right now… They are offering the newer Xbox One S 500 GB Battlefield console for $250. That’s a $50 discount, and they are even throwing in a $60 bonus along with a free copy of Resident Evil 7…. That’s pretty impressive for sure!

Also, check out www.jet.com for great deals and use the coupon code: TRIPLE15. This coupon code gets you 2TB Xbox One Red, Gears Of War 4, Special Edition for $339.99. This may not seem like a huge deal, but it so is… The original price for this console is $450, so for this particular Xbox One, that’s pretty significant. And they are selling the Battlefield 1 Console even cheaper than NewEgg… minus the free Resident Evil… for only $227 after the coupon. Pretty sweet deal! Here are some more deals for code TRIPLE15:

-Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield 1 Bundle- $226.99 (List Price: $299.00)

-Xbox One S 1TB Gears Of War 4 Bundle- $264.49 (List Price: $349.00)

-Xbox One S 1TB Battlefield 1 Special Edition Bundle- $266.79 (List Price: $349.00)

-Xbox One S 1TB Halo Collection- $289 (List Price: $349.00)

-Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle- $399.99 (List Price: $449.00)

GameStop’s got the deals too…  their sales are no joke. You can go their website… http://www.gamestop.com/collection/gamestop-sale

And there you will find a place to sign up your phone number.  This will enable them to text you with deals for the month that you may not be aware of. If that’s what you’re into… If not, no worries there’s plenty of deals for you too… There’s a lot of games on sale right now, and I’m talking $10-$20 off their regular price… 50% off all Accessory packsreward members can expect 2x points on every purchase. And action figures are at historic discount prices. Yup… they sure are dishin’ out the deals here friends! So, don’t forget to swing by your local Game Stop or find them online to get in on these great deals!

Here are a couple more deals I found…

Now For PlayStation gamers… I didn’t forget about you guys… Promise! Actually, PlayStation is having some pretty great Easter sales too. You save up to 60% on selected PS4 &  PS3 titles such as Overwatch, & Rise Of The Tomb Raider. All these deals can be found at The PlayStation Storehttps://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/04/05/the-playstation-store-easter-sale-begins-today/

Friends.. they literally have so many titles on sale right now. I couldn’t even count them all.. use the link to check them out…. And just a heads up- They do mention on the site that some titles may be on sale for a limited time so don’t miss out. They’ve also got digital-only titles like… ARK- Survival Evolved, Unravel, & Verdun, just to name a few. Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass, The Division Season Pass & The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Expansion Pass all feature an offer in their DLC and Season Pass category… And on PlayStation.blog ..Which you can find through PlayStation.com… You can find their Flash Sale. Get 70%-80% off the entire line-up with AWESOME Deals $5 & under. Here’s the link just make it easier…

Enjoy these great deal friends!! I hope you take advantage of my research and benefit from all my hard work! LOL… no, but seriously, it’s my pleasure bringing you these amazing deals.

Thanks so very much for stopping by Ky’s Korner today… Until tomorrow. Talk soon!

To read more from Ky Lynn click here

ky_signature

31 thoughts on “Ky’s Korner #18: Who wants Awesome Xbox & PlayStation Deals For Easter??

1. alexsummers123 says:

I am in he he. If only these deals are available here. I Would love to get them.

Liked by 2 people

2. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

If I am not mistaken events like these are a hit due to sales and discounts. Dang it these parts of the world are so lucky.

Liked by 2 people

3. Grecy Garcia says:

For sure most of the gamer community have their hands very itchy with a lot of great deals you mentioned above. I am not into games but my eyes went big because the prices of Xbox and Playstation are getting affordable and affordable by some because of the deals and sales.

4. valine13 says:

I would love to. It’s just that we don’t have so much like that in the country.

5. chibimari1212 says:

wow this will be the best gift idea for my brother. And plus I can borrow it for myself too :p can’t wait to play Rise of The Tomb Raider with my bro. Thanks for the sale info!

Liked by 2 people

6. zhangisiung says:

Looks like Xbox One has pretty awesome deal during easter time. C’mon PS4 throw some great deal with free games as well 😉

Liked by 2 people

7. Maury Cheskes says:

Saweet! Great to have good X-Box and Playstation deals for the holidays. Good idea to capitalize on these deals to buy the best system for you and your friends.

Liked by 2 people

8. amaterasu123 says:

I am planning to buy PS for my family. The time could not be more perfect.

Liked by 2 people

9. skydragonwendymarvell says:

Thanks for the update SE. Now, I know what to do this Easter and that is play all day long ha ha.

Liked by 2 people

10. nightcrawlerxmen says:

Is it this over a week too early? Never the less thank you for this article. X box One here I come.

Liked by 2 people

11. kittyprydexmen says:

Hopefully I can still make it to these deals. I am out of the country now. However, I am interested in these consoles.

12. ienma83 says:

I am not sure if many of these deals are available in my country too as mentioned by others above. The consoles and games look cool though, would be a great Easter gift 🙂

13. keviiyu says:

Sweet! I’ve seen some deals in other sites but this is by far the best list I’ve seen. Thanks for sharing this to us Ky! You’re always on top of things.

14. I am saving up for Xbox Scorpio but these deals are very tempting to resist! I still have a week before Easter to think about this LOL!

15. Gray Fullbuster says:

Xbox Scorpio? is that the equivalent of switch in Xbox? These deals are very tempting.

16. Erza Scarlet says:

I am not that heavy for consoles but since it is cheap may as well get one. I have to ask my sister though she is into these things.

17. finley001 says:

Whoa! These are really good deals that any hardcore gamer shouldn’t miss out! Man, I gotta bust my butt and go for a sale or I could lose a chance to get my own Xbox. Thanks for sharing these bargains, Ky!

18. garymick344 says:

A quick question, Ky. Which do you think would be a better deal: a refurbished or brand-new xbox? I’ll run short if I go for the latter but I’m not too comfortable buying a refurbished console, either. 😦

your thoughts?

Liked by 2 people

1. Ky Lynn says:

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with buying a refurbished Xbox…. Usually, they work just as good as a new one. But, just incase , keep your receipt! That way, you aren’t stuck with it if something goes wrong. But it def worth giving it a shot!

19. Mico Robin says:

A few days to go and I will get my hands on some PS/ I cannot wait. Thanks for the tip.

20. Awesome deals! And thanks for the discount coupon! Easter’s just round the corner so I better decide fast. This is hard! Like a good kind of hard, if you know what I mean 🙂

21. Mico Robin says:

The timing could not be more perfect. A new PS for Easter and with these games to boot. I feel like a kid on Christmas.

22. milescutler says:

No Nintendo Switch? 😦 Well I know it was just recently released…just wishful thinking. Despite the issues, I still wanna buy one (and hoping they’d put it up for deals this easter holiday because of those issues).

23. I just checked Jet.com’s deals and they’re actually very good. I compared it with the ones suggested by Ky Lynn and some of Jet’s deals are even better. Check them out guys.

24. I feel the same Ky…should I wait for THE Xbox Scorpio or buy one right now? I’ve been dying to get a new console and I am prepared to wait. But after checking out these Easter deals…man I dunno if I can wait that long!

25. Scarletwitch says:

I would have wanted a new console but let us just see over the weekend. See you there people.

26. quicksilver says:

I can use this time to buy gifts for my family. My kids can use these game consoles and I will play with them.

27. Geez you’re giving us a hard time Ky Lynn! 🙂 So many deals to choose from. I have to set my priorities in order first, okay?

28. Too bad I just bought an Xbox. I think I will wait for the Scorpio then. Thanks!

29. Computer says:

I would have wanted a new console but let us just see over the weekend. Like a good kind of hard, if you know what I mean 🙂

30. DevBlog says:

A quick question, Ky. Which do you think would be a better deal: a refurbished or brand-new xbox? I would have wanted a new console but let us just see over the weekend.