Ky's Korner #17: Awesome Games that you may not know about but should! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

Howdy, My Friends!

So glad to have you back! Today I thought I might broaden our gaming horizons…. We all know about those big named games that are headed for release but… what about some that have flown under the radar so to speak. I figured we should pay our respects to those that may not be quite as mainstream. I am hoping to bring a few to your attention, a few that you may have overlooked. My first pick had to be….

Get Even- First Person Survival/Horror:

This game is headed for PlayStation 4, Window’s PC & Xbox One and is set to be released May 26th. The announcement came the way of PlayStations official YouTube’s channel in the UK, they also are the ones responsible for the publication of the trailer teaser, so this is thought to be a very reliable source. This game was picked up by Bandai back in 2015 and has been in the works ever since. Bandai made some very necessary changes such as the style of art being used. This game thus far has been known as the biggest title that has never been released by Farm 51… until now that is. The development director Wojciech Pazdur has said, “Thanks to the support we are receiving Bandai Namco Entertainment, we have now taken this up to the next level and polished every aspect of this game in ways that were not even possible before.” I’d have to agree… check it out and see if you agree too…

Bloodstained-  Ritual Of The Night:

Bloodstained is set to be released in early 2018 by Microsoft, developed by Inti Creates and published by 505 Games. We still have some wait for this one, but it is so worth talking about now. That way you have time to investigate, time to decide if it is worthy of your future gaming list. Our story follows the protagonist Miriam, an orphan affected by the alchemist’s curse. This curse is slowly turning her skin into a crystal. The only way to finish off this evil is to explore a particular castle filled with demon-like creatures, and she must locate its summoner, Gabel, who has been suffering the same curse for centuries. The gameplay style is similar to the Castlevania series. To see if it’s style fits yours check out the Gameplay example below…

Kingdom Come- Deliverance:

If you loved The Witcher, Dragon Age or Skyrim, then you will love this game. It has been said that the role playing in this game is even more hardcore than the ones I just mentioned… reason being that there is no magic… you must train your character to be the best swordsman in the Bohemian Army. The creators of this game wanted to keep the details as accurate as possible, keeping up with it’s ties to actual events in European Medieval History. The map consists of real castles and buildings that actually exist to this day. Personally, I found this to be absorbing. Kingdom Come is being developed by War Horse Studios and only made possible by Kickstarter donations. It has taken quite a team to get this game up and running. This game truly is amazing, the story line is excellent, and the attention to detail is impeccable! Check it out below…

Sniper- Ghost Warrior 3:

Sniper is set to be released this month on the 25th, so you won’t have to wait that long. It is an open world first-person shooter in development by CI Games for Microsoft Windows. Platforms for this game include only PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for now. Sniper is the 3rd installment in the Sniper: Ghost Warrior series but the first to feature an AAA production effort. The game takes place in modern-day with battles between three hostile fractions, producing in a civil war in Georgia. Our story follows our lead character, an American Marine Captain named Jon (Jonathan) North as he travels to Georgia to locate end eliminate its intruder. North shares a violent past with this “intruder,” and he must stop him before we have another cold war on our hands.

Sea Of Thieves:

Sea OF Thieves is an action-adventure game developed by Rare and is due out sometime this year. The publication date has not been set as of just yet but again, this game is surely worth discussing. Microsoft has explained the game as having a first-person perspective along with some user generated content. Players will have an open territory to explore and engage in very pirate-like activities such as treasure hunting, & voyaging on your ship. You can even get involved in the development of this game, the creators are asking for your input, don’t be afraid to speak your mind. Go here to let them know your honest opinion, trust me… they want to hear it.

How cool is that!? You can actually share in the creation of this masterpiece! So awesome! Check out the trailer and get involved!

Thanks again for stopping by Ky’s Korner! Check back in tomorrow for more gamer news! Thanks, friends!

To read more from Ky Lynn click here

ky_signature

27 thoughts on “Ky’s Korner #17: Awesome Games that you may not know about but should!

1. valine13 says:

Thanks for this information ms. ky! You sure do have a lot of knowledge with all this huh.

1. Ky Lynn says:

You are so welcome!

2. loveylucy says:

Wow you always come with catchy title and the article proves that. I really wanna try to play sea of thieves!

1. Ky Lynn says:

Awww thanks friend!

3. These are all awesome games but I like Sea of Thieves the most. I was totally blown away by the trailer. I want moar!!!

4. rage87 says:

Thanks for informing Ky Lynn about these awesome games on your list. If I were to choose, I would go and play Sniper – Ghost Warrior 3 since I love to play action-pack games like this one. It has great stunts, effects and the graphics is superb.

5. zhangisiung says:

Bloodstained looks awesome and fun to play. Hopefully it has decent storyline too.

6. Maury Cheskes says:

Looks like a great series of games exploring a lot of imaginative and ground-breaking content. I like that the Sniper and Sea of Thieves games give you first person perspective. Sea of Thieves is especially raising the bar by receiving fan advice on how to improve the game.

7. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

Now this is why I love reading articles like these. . It gives me hints what games to play mainstream or not.

8. skydragonwendymarvell says:

Good job miss Lynn. A more than a good read for a game fan like me. I will check these games out to know more.

9. Grecy Garcia says:

Those games are indeed awesome. Thanks for the catchy title. If I will to choose I rather pick Sniper. I am inspired by the movie and I will going to try the game. I know it is an action pack one and it will be exciting for sure. Thanks for the review.

10. nightcrawlerxmen says:

I Have to check these vids one by one to decide to buy or not. So far Kingdom Come has me curious.

11. kittyprydexmen says:

As for me Sniper 3 gets me hype. Nothing beats head shots to get the blood going.

12. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

Come my break I will keep these games in mind. Thanks a lot for this article and for bringing this to my attention.

13. ienma83 says:

bloodstained sounds awesome! I think this would be a great game that I could probably be interested in 🙂 thanks for the recommendation!

14. Kingdom Come is sooo cool! I love medieval-setting games and this one just hits the spot for me. Thank you Ky Lynn!

15. keviiyu says:

Get Even! Another survival/horror game will be added to my collection. I am glad I stumbled into this article. Cheers!

16. Erza Scarlet says:

This article has every genre which is nice. I am getting bloodstained. It is a fighting game is it not?

17. Gray Fullbuster says:

I will take your word for it miss Lynn. Thank you for this list .

18. zak413 says:

A game funded via Kickstarter? Awesome! Unsurprisingly, Kingdom Come – Deliverance is tickling my Skyrim-crazy side! Just watching the clip is getting me so hyped up already!

19. milescutler says:

Sea of Thieves looks promising. I grew up watching Sinbad so this is right up my alley. And they ask for gamers’ input? Now that’s really nice!

20. Loooove Castlevania and when I saw Bloodstained’s trailer, I got so excited! Oh thank you for keeping us up-to-date Ky Lynn! Now I have something to look forward to.

21. I love survival games Ky! So happy to have read this because I now have something new to play! Thank you very much!

22. I am intrigues with Sniper. I think I’m gonna give it a try. And Get Even too!

23. Scarletwitch says:

I always visit SE for new titles and they do not disappoint . Thanks for these SE.

24. Bloodstained is exciting! But…2018? I can’t wait that long!

25. I love Get Even Ky! I’m into horror and survival games. I will surely wait for it.