Brand New Series: Toy PX Adventures. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

Toy PX Adventures coming to Saljack Enterprises soon!

Hello, everyone! We’re pleased to announce the addition of a new series featuring the Toy PX characters. The artwork above is a preview of the character art and as you can see these are minified versions of the Project-X Champions and Villains. We hope you will enjoy the exciting adventures they will bring to our blog! We thrive on your feedback so please let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. Stay tuned for a lot more to follow!

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing updated artwork of our Champions and Villains then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains. The main story that ties all the characters together in Project-X, will be updated at the following link as stories are published: Story-line.

We also publish art tutorials, game reviews and lets play videos on a weekly schedule. To watch our videos/playlists, please visit our YouTube page.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

MT_Signature

15 thoughts on “Sneak Peek On A New Series: Toy PX Adventures

I thought you will be releasing Project X toys! Looking forward to the new series.

2. Erza Scarlet says:

These figures can work as a collectible or here is an idea as a BUBBLEHEAD lol. Seriously I can see them being in my dashboard and move as the car moves.

3. Gray Fullbuster says:

What does PX mean? It would be cool if they whip up a figurine of let us say Jonni?

4. Rebi says:

Will they have this as real ones? It would be cool I think.

5. Killa says:

What are toy PX never heard of it. but these little figurines are so cute!

6. milescutler says:

They’re soooo cute! Reminds me of Funko Pop. I’m excited what this new series will be!

7. So is this one of the new ventures of SJE for Project X this year? I’m quite curious what this will be. But from the looks of it, I think I’m gonna like this!

8. Grecy Garcia says:

Shailan is cute. I love this artwork, it looks like The Champions will be sort of Anime/Manga series. It looks that way. I remember myself being addicted to Manga series and you doing this artwork of the characters for Champions makes me quite interested to follow the story more.

9. kittyprydexmen says:

Is this available overseas? I would love to by them.

10. nightcrawlerxmen says:

Project X merchandise huh? Is it not too early? I mean they are not that known yet.

11. valine13 says:

I think it’s cool to have this and to have it to trend since it’s not yet popular.

12. chibimari1212 says:

aww look at these cutiepies :3. I’d love to have them as doll in real life and gonna reading their individual background life for sure >.<

13. Joy says:

They’re so cute. I love it, it’s like dolls of some sort.

14. Theon says:

The Iurasia is eye catching. Why not creating toys with that drawings.

15. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

These can boost the popularity of these characters. More people will know if they mass produce it.