Ky's Korner #15: My Top Coolest most evil Female Villains... Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

Hey, Friends!

Just a thought but…

Ever cheered for the bad guy?

I mean yeah, sure… we all have those villains that we can’t stand, but we sure love to beat. Then there’s the type that you have a love/hate relationship with. And every now and then you find one you can relate to.. one that you can almost understand. For me, female villains come to mind. But, no matter what, finally, we all aim to beat the bad guy. But what about the bad girl? What about those female villains/bosses that made you so mad you threw your controller across the room while cursing your console. Yeah, we’ve all been there. Here’s my top 4 for the coolest evilest ladies in gaming. Most of these bosses/villains are just so kick-butt, I had to mention them. Pretty sure I’m not alone in this. I’m also sure you guys have a love for them too….not in any specific order by the way…

#1. Alma Wade: F.E.A.R.-

This chick is creepy! Every first person shooter/horror game lover was all about this game when it first came out. I loved it! I’m totally a first-person shooter/horror game kinda girl so this game is perfect for me. Alma was born with incredible psychic powers which caused her to have nightmares and soak in the negative energy from those around her. When she was 3 Armacham Technology brought Alma into a project called Project Paragon. From this point on she was tested on vigorously, trying to find the source of her powers…even using electroshock therapy. By the age of 5, she began failing her tests, hoping it would stop them from experimenting on her. She then started a fire in the laboratory, still trying to get free. It didn’t work but, after the fire, the scientists began having dreams of Alma attacking them. At 7 she was put into a medically induced coma and impregnated so that they could keep the research going. They took the babies as she remained in the coma. After they had got what was needed from her, they pulled the plug, and she died 6 days later at the age of 26. Alma has a lot to be angry about, and she want’s everyone in her path dead. She’s evil no doubt about it but… her story proves she didn’t start out that way. Here’s a clip of some of Alma’s scariest moments… watch it if you dare!

#2: Harley Quinn: DC….You knew she was going to make my list, didn’t you?

Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you probably know a lot about this character. She’s crazy in love with “Mister J,” aka Joker… and I say crazy in love because these two make an impossible pair. As one might say love makes you do stupid things and as for Harley, that’s no joke. Joker never treated her well, and the more he pushed her away, the more she wanted to him. She is a playful, out of control character. It’s the side of a woman who has been beaten down by life as well as her man. She controls what she can. She’s a pleasant sort of crazy that keeps us wanting to see more. Now for some classic Harley Quinn….

#3. Sofia Lamb: BioShock

Sofia Lamb has taken over Andrew Ryan’s position, as leader of Rapture. Her ideas for the city are much different but her need for evil is even more intense. In the beginning, Ryan wasn’t looking to give up his position to her and tried to have her taken out. He sent out the spy’s to plant evidence on her that would have her locked up forever. Eventually, enough evidence was gathered, and she was sent to prison. After serving her time, she did not return to Rapture right away… though once she did she was able to gain control of the city, this time getting rid of Ryan. While in power she used the remnants of the run down city to promise a better future, a Utopia of sorts. This was all lies, and instead of helping the lost souls of Rapture… she tries to control them, getting rid of anyone that tries to stop her.

#4: Catwoman: Again… Had to include her too… How could I not?

Catwoman is probably my favorite female villain. To me, Michelle Pfeiffer played the most brilliant role of Catwoman ever!!  The character was born from the Batman comics back in 1940 but has since then made her own mark on comic book history. She is secretly in love with the Bat, and he surely has a thing for her though the two never officially became an item. She isn’t picky with her victims, she doesn’t love hurting the innocent but, it’s just best to stay out of her way. She is the best at being sneaky and getting what she wants. Men can’t resist her, and she is always willing to do whatever it takes to better herself.

Thank you, my friends, for stopping by Ky’s Korner!!

Let’s chat again soon!!

To read more from Ky Lynn click here

ky_signature

21 thoughts on “Ky’s Korner #15: My Top Coolest most evil Female Villains…

1. Gray Fullbuster says:

In terms of female villains nothing is more notable from the Batnan verse. Women as villains are rare though.

Liked by 2 people

1. zhangisiung says:

yea Batman verse certainly has lots of notable female villains. From Catwoman, Harley Queen, and lets not forget poison ivy.

2. Erza Scarlet says:

I get what you mean because women are viewed as beautiful or graceful they take the sidelines as suppose to having a role in the story. Take Kaguya of Naruto as an example.. With all that power she was a fly compared to let us say Madara and as a final boss she got beat easily.

3. Killa says:

Nice review of the coolest female villains. Females are really cool when do something not everyone is expecting but of course im still on the side of the protagonist.

4. Rebi says:

Sometimes I really do enjoy watching female villains. They’re awesome and strong!

5. Catwoman is my favorite too! It’s because I identified with her story the first time I read about her. Halle Berry is the best Catwoman for me 🙂

6. keviiyu says:

Oohh that Alma chick is really scary! I didn’t finish the video. Super scary!

7. Grecy Garcia says:

Alma is creepy, Harley is crazy, Sofia looks smart, Cat woman is romantic, well those are what I can say to the villains you are talking about. I think I will have a nightmare watching Alma. She is really for revenge and very dangerous.

8. nightcrawlerxmen says:

If you want to talk about female villains then Yuno Gasai of Hirai Miki is on top. I mean cross her and you will regret it.

9. kittyprydexmen says:

Bio Shock ? I never heard of that game before. I will check that out later.

10. valine13 says:

Nice review. I just probably forget the villains that have impressed me recently.

11. chibimari1212 says:

Yesss you are not alone. I’m a Harley Quinn’s fan. Somehow I enjoy to watch the female villain wins over their enemy just because I can’t do the same in real life. I suppose we always idolize someone who can do anything beyond our ability.

Liked by 2 people

12. rage87 says:

I haven’t heard about these two female villains namely Alma and Sofia but I know cat woman and of course, Harley Quinn. lol. For me, Harley Quinn is one of the most renowned and craziest female villain besides poison ivy.

13. Buddy says:

Wow they all look so awesome. I love this article so much.

1. Ky Lynn says:

Awww thanks friend!

14. Joy says:

My favorite villain is the one who is in the Suicide Squad. I forgot her name.

15. amaterasu123 says:

Villains from the Batman lore is a gimme, If I had to choose female villains that would be Konan. She had a change of heart later but for ne it does not justify her.

16. kadoyatsukasa123 says:

Harley Quizel is not surprising but can anybody tell me what was she doing on SS? I mean the animated movie yes but in the actual film she does not need to be in it.

17. loveylucy says:

I think for the first one is indeed creepy. And Harley Quinn is surely the queen. The catwoman is a legend. But I have never heard about Sofia this far.

18. skydragonwendymarvell says:

This is my first time hearing about Sofia Lamb. Sorry I have not played bio shock before.

19. alexsummers123 says:

The only games I am not familiar with are Fear and Bio Shock. I would love to know more about these games.