Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Project-X Champion Travour Elusive Art - Limited Edition. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

Hi, everyone. We’re releasing for preview another special art edition by the art department. Can you make out Project-X Champion Travour’s silhouette in the landscape? Compare it with the original artwork and let us know what you think in the comment section or Tweet us @essjay_ent!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Marcos Lead Artist At Saljack Enterprises LLC

20 thoughts on “Project-X Champion Travour Elusive Art – Limited Edition

1. Alex Summers says:

Never noticed how detailed the bird is wow!!!! The way you incorporate it as a leg is a nice touch.

2. Scott Summers says:

Props and salute to the creator. You really know your stuff man!!! Keep it coming.

3. LaBelle says:

The tree is very detailed that you can already make out the face. It’s very close to the original drawing! Fantastic!

4. Giovanni says:

I love how detailed the birds are! I wish I were as good as this artist. Good job!

5. Phineas says:

Eyes and hands… Who ever made this should take good care of their eyes and hands… The best i could draw is a stick-figure man.. And I can’t even draw a circle properly! What I would give to learn to paint like that!

6. Lisa Nataliany says:

That’s the beauty of art … It is amazing how one can be creative to do things like this. I sometimes wonder whether that is on their mind until they can think of doing this and that.

7. Danny Luei says:

Really an amazing creativity. Yes, although I think there was a little forced lol… But anyway still get two thumbs up for this efforts.

8. Gray Fullbuster says:

Tress for head, Rivers for a body, Rocks for feet very creative. Unlike the Analia photo that was odd and weird.

9. Erza Scarlet says:

Nature and man as one literally. This looks beautiful.

10. Soccorro Cuyegkeng says:

Beautiful drawing. I had a hard time at first. But when I looked at the original drawing, that’s when I understand. This is genius.

11. Margherita says:

Another winner artwork from Marcos! Of course I can easily make out Travour’s outline. What do you call this type of drawing?

12. Oswald says:

People who aren’t familiar with the characters from Project-X would likely find this as just a vague picture of a man in a fighting stance replaced by still-life imagery of random things in nature. Without trying to make out the character, the painting looks impressive!

13. carelesskimjangre says:

Woah, this is amazing. I thought I did not see the man because I only see the face. Now by checking the original pictures and I pattern this elusive art, it looks amazing. Marcos is really talented. I want to see some more!

14. roisterous says:

I certainly see the resemblance. The only things missing are the colors of his clothing.

15. kaka135 says:

That’s really impressive! I always think artists are creative, imaginative and they must be observant too. Otherwise how can they spot their artwork in the nature?

16. Dark Vader says:

This is a nice elusive art. I wonder who;s the artist? He’s creative.

17. Rebi says:

This is more convincing and cool art to me! But I dont understand the two birds in between though.

18. Mark Garcia says:

I don’t really understand art (in general) that much but this really looks amazing! Awesome how people can have such ideas combined.

What could I say? I love these elusive arts! I almost wished that you didn’t say it’s Travour in the picture and let people guess (although I’m sure most people will see him instantly).

20. Charles says:

Too bad I didn’t catch the poll. Well I really liked the version 2 of Travour, it looked close to reality though. Cheers to Project X!