Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Project-X Comic #9: There is Always Someone Better. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

In the comic above, the high striker guy knows no one can beat his competition using the tiny hammer. Leave it to Project-X Villain Karl to burst the bubble! No matter how good a person thinks they are, there will always be another person better. And it takes a lot of confidence and overcoming emotions to accept that. But then again, who will argue with crazy Karl? Would you? Hope you enjoy!

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing updated artwork of our Champions and Villains then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains. The main story that ties all the characters together in Project-X, will be updated at the following link as stories are published: Story-line.

We also publish art tutorials, game reviews and lets play videos on a weekly schedule. To watch our videos/playlists, please visit our YouTube page.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Marcos Lead Artist At Saljack Enterprises LLC

20 thoughts on “Project-X Comic #9: There is Always Someone Better

1. Scott Summers says:

That was deep man. Is it a heatbreak? Sorry to hear it. Anyway good job creators.

2. Alex Summers says:

There is always be better than you!!! That is true but it should not be an excuse to stop trying or just give up when things are tough, Sorry I am going through things.

3. Bettie says:

Ahahaha! With a guy that big, expect to be wrecked! Good one, Marcos!

4. Gabrielle says:

I see that many people here also forgot about this character. I thought I was the only one! Maybe you should feature him more,

5. Phineas says:

If that was a game in a carnival, using his own hammer should not have been allowed, right? Then again, if no such rule in implemented in that particular carnival, then he probably was within the legal limits of his achievement…

6. Erza Scarlet says:

I Have not seen this guy since forever. Last time he was with the Professor and that is all she wrote.

7. Gray Fullbuster says:

If I am not mistaken he is a villain. I forgot his name to be honest.

8. Farhan says:

Ahahaha! No one in his right mind would argue with that beast of a man! Wait…what if Travour will challenge him? Or Thor and use his Mjolnr?

9. Scott says:

Hey I forgot about this villain! Was he the one who worked in the mines? I think he was part of the first ones to be featured, right?

10. Berna says:

Hahaha. This comic made me laugh! Just like in life, you will always encounter a crazy Karl no matter how good you think you are!

11. Lisa Nataliany says:

There is always someone who wouldn’t want to follow your rules… And that would be a crazy Karl. A lesson for you… lol. There’s something wrong with this title…

12. Danny Luei says:

I think the title is inconsistent with the comic … he did not comply with the rules. You should change the title to “There are no rules for crazy Karl”. So it would be better …

13. Oswald says:

Always someone better? In life, this is an actual situation in real life. Accepting this truth is what makes people humble or inspires the few who prefer to be the one who is better.

14. Grecy Garcia says:

That is the truth in life, there will always something better. Even in relationship, you thought your boyfriend is the best until you meet someone new and break him up, lol. However, even though we know it, we need to be always the best person we could be.

15. kaka135 says:

I like this! I agree with Karl, no matter how good we are, there is always someone better. So, it’s good to be humble and keep learning.

16. Rebi says:

This is a depressing fact. Now he needs to but another one coz there’s always a stronger one.

17. Dark Vader says:

Oh no, well someone’s better but what happened to that instrument now it’s broken.

18. Marc Paolo says:

This shows the nature of a human being to sometimes underestimate the strength of others by only looking at their own achievement but not what others can also do.

19. Nicole says:

Yikes! This is too much to take. Lol. Not everybody can really accept that somebody is better than them, even I do sometimes, so I tend to be competitive. But as they say, just be the better version of yourself, after all it’s yourself you have to compete with.

Aww, I almost felt sorry for that guy. Not only did he lose money but he needs to buy a new high striker.