Project-X Comic #8: It's the small things that matter. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

Comic #8 as presented by our Lead Artist Marcos. Even the toughest person will have a weakness as shown here with Project-X Villain Lady Tarragon. Hope you enjoy!

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing updated artwork of our Champions and Villains then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains. The main story that ties all the characters together in Project-X, will be updated at the following link as stories are published: Story-line.

We also publish art tutorials, game reviews and lets play videos on a weekly schedule. To watch our videos/playlists, please visit our YouTube page.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Marcos Lead Artist At Saljack Enterprises LLC

32 thoughts on “Project-X Comic #8: It’s the small things that matter

1. Isnilon Tapilon says:

LOL! Lady Tarragon is as funny as she is as fierce! Love her!

2. Adam says:

This wicked lady gives me the laugh! Hahahah! Great one Marcos!

3. Mico Robin says:

I never thought that a lady gangster like Terragon will be afraid of roaches. what is she doing though? Training or what?

4. Miaka Yuuki says:

Well everyone has got to have a weakness. Hers is apparently bugs.

5. Kitz says:

The illustration is quite confusing to me. I can’t understand why the caption says “It’s the small things that matters”. However, those are nice drawings!

6. Killa says:

The title is really awesome! I think it suits the comic really well!

7. Rebi says:

Really funny! coward when it comes to small things! ha ha

8. kaka135 says:

This really made me laugh! Yes, I agree that everyone has some weaknesses, and there is no perfection. Thanks for the inspiration for today! ^_^

9. Lisa Nataliany says:

Ouchhh … Lady Tarragon! It’s very funny. You’ve shown your weakness. Most people here have laughed at you … lol.

10. Danny Luei says:

As human nature, we’re all afraid of something. No need to laugh at it: p especially for Lady Tarragon, just smile at her… okay, lol.

11. grace says:

we all have something we’re afraid of. i love how she shows how strong she is but despite that she still has her soft side (which is cute and totally normal)

12. Morgan says:

Marcos is the guy from the drawing tutorial videos, right? Anyway, this comic strip is funny, but I think it would be even more so if he used one of them burly males characters!

13. Grace Hagorn says:

Well, that was classic. Hahahaha. Even the toughest individuals would have a weakness, so no worries Lady Tarragon. If Superman’s downfall is the kryptonite, yours would be the roaches. 😉

14. Grecy Garcia says:

I have to agree, small things are pain in the … sometimes. Like me, I could face a betrayal of a friend, but when I saw a cockroach and flying around, I was like going to die in a minute. When I see worms in the bathroom, it seems the end of the world. Excuse me bravery, lol.

Good one Marcos! Lady Tarragon’s tiara never got displaced during those rough exercises… until she got surprised by the cockroach!

16. Susi says:

I think a lot of people can relate to this! Even those hunky guys will scream like little girls if they see a roach flying towards them! LOL!

17. Xioa Fa Cai says:

“Even the toughest person will have a weakness as shown here with Project-X Villain Lady Tarragon.” What I think that, the girl is afraid of the cockrooch because it is dirty. Look at her gown, it is very clean.

18. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

Yeah even me a dude is afraid of bugs let alone huge rats, This may look funny but to the recipient its not.

19. Kitty Pryde says:

If this happen to me I will bolt out of there. Cockroaches are just gross . Thinking about it makes my skin crawl.

20. Neilsen says:

Cockroaches are truly disgusting! I’m not afraid of them though. I find the feeling of one running down my arm quite ticklishly entertaining! Haha! I think I read somewhere that these insects might be the future source of protein fro humans! So the scene from that strip would be like she’s scared of her food! Haha!

21. Priyanka says:

It’s so funny how her tiara stayed in place while she was practicing her skills. But she was scared to death of the cockroach that the tiara jumped in fear too! LOL!

22. Marco says:

Please tell the champions to bring cockroaches to their big fight against the villains! Lots and lots of cockroaches hahahaha!

23. Alex Summers says:

As they say big things come in small packages. That could not be more true here lol.

24. Scott Summers says:

So true we take for granted these little vermin.. They scare the heck out of us. I know I would.

25. Nicole says:

No wonder she’s afraid of the bug. Women tend to show their strong side even if it hurts inside. But with this bug? Ugh even I can’t stand a millisecond in the room with it. scares me to death!

26. Allison says:

The smallest thing is the fear that lives in us, and it matters–not the time when we are strongest. We may appreciate our strongest, but it doesn’t usually matter.

27. Oswald says:

Cockroaches… It just reminded me of a movie called “Snowpiercer”… I won’t say why for the benefit of those who haven’t seen it yet. Oh! and the first Men in Black movie! I just love the crunching noise they make when one steps on a group of them!

28. Luna says:

Hahahahaha! I can also relate to this girl’s reaction. I am afraid of roaches too! I don’t care what I’m doing or holding I would run and throw away everything if I see this hideous creature!

29. Fleur says:

Her reaction when seeing the cockroach is sooo funny! LOL! I had a good laugh with this one, Marcos!

30. Phineas says:

I used to freak my sisters out with those plastic cockroaches when we were kids. Their reactions were precious! Too bad I din’t have a camera phone then… Wait a minute! I have a camera phone now!… Methinks I’m going to visit my sisters later!

31. Lizzie says:

I hated this villain’s back story. Feels good to know her weakness! AHAHAHAHAHAH!

32. Rita says:

I hate cockroaches too! I ROFL’d when I saw her reaction because that’s very me!!! Hahahaha!