We’d like to start off by thanking all the participants and winners from our previous competitions. This competition has 3 winner categories:
- First place winner
- First place runner up
- Second place runner up
It is our pleasure to bring you this brand new competition, and we hope to see you bring your creativity to win awesome prizes!
Saljack Enterprises Cosplay Photo Competition Grand Prizes
The following prizes will be presented to winners of the Saljack Enterprises Cosplay Photo Competition:
Cosplay Photo Competition, 1st Place Winner May, Choose One of the following bundles:
- PS4 Neo Console with your choice of any 3 PS4 Neo games.
- Xbox Scorpio Console with your choice of any 3 Xbox Scorpio games.
- 2017 Lenovo Premium Built High Performance 15.6 inch HD Laptop (AMD FX7500 Processor, 8GB RAM 1T HDD, DVD-RW, Bluetooth, Webcam, WiFi, HDMI, Windows 10 ) – Black with your choice of any 3 PC games.
Cosplay Photo Competition 1st Runner Up Prize bundle:
- Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Set 7 LED Backlight Wired Keyboard 6 Button 4 DPI Gaming Mouse Bundle.
- SADES SA810 3.5mm Wired Stereo Gaming Headset with Microphone for PC / Laptop, Black / White.
- Your choice of any 2 games on PlayStation 4 console, Xbox One console, or PC.
Cosplay Photo Competition 2nd Runner Up Prize:
- $100 Amazon eGift Card
The competition is open to all countries (except where prohibited by USA law) and we will mail/freight/ship the winner’s prize for free to wherever the winner is located as long as you are able to receive mail/freight/shipment from the USA without any problems.
If any of the prizes mentioned above are unobtainable for reasons such as a product becomes unavailable on the market, Saljack Enterprises will do it’s best to deliver a substitute prize of equivalent value. The winner agrees to give Saljack Enterprises a reasonable amount of time to obtain and deliver the substitute prize.
As we anticipate many applicants to this competition, please help us out by following the rules below before sending us your photo! Applications not following our rules will not be accepted into the contest. All applications should be sent to email@example.com with the subject “Cosplay Photo Competition Application.”
- Participation in the Saljack Enterprises Cosplay Photo Competition will require being dressed and creatively pose as any one of the Project-X Champions or Villains.
- The cosplay picture submitted must be a picture of the person submitting for the competition. If the contestant wins, Saljack Enterprises reserves the right to request proof of identity. So if the contestant send us a picture of someone else and they can’t prove later on that they are indeed in the photo, the contestant will be disqualified.
- This is a solo competition, so the picture should feature only the contestant in it.
- Only send us 1 picture per contestant. Do not send us your collection of awesome photos and request that we choose for you.
- Send your picture in JPG or JPEG format with a max file size of 1MB.
- Check through your application and decide on your photo before sending to us. We will not accept changes to photo/info after the application is processed.
- Descriptions in “Comments” has to be within 100 words. If your description is above 100 words, you may or may not be disqualified depending on the editor’s mood. Please do a word count before submitting.
- If the cosplay photo does not show the contestant’s face, please send a separate photo/video together with the application showing the contestant’s face while wearing the costume/make the costume to prove that this is the same person.
- No obscene / nude / offensive photos.
- If we feel there are contestants tied in place for any category, we will initiate a vote on our blog for a tie breaker.
- We have chosen English to be the main communication language. So please send in your applications in English only.
- Since there are no age restrictions to this competition, if you are a minor, we will need a written and signed consent agreeing to these rules from your guardian.
- Contestants have to follow the application instructions below.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The contestant agrees to our Terms & Conditions.
- Saljack Enterprises reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason.
Do not include our instructions in the brackets( ) in your application.
The following is an example of a correct application:
The competition starts on the 1st of April 2017, and the qualifying round ends 18th August 2017. The timeframe should provide any contestant with sufficient time to participate. Winners will be contacted in September 2017.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us prior to submitting your application. You may contact us by email, Tweet us @essjay_ent, through the contact us page or by leaving a comment in the comments section. Good luck to everyone!