Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Project-X Villain The Professor Elusive Art - Limited Edition. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

Project-X Villain The Professor Elusive Art – Limited Edition. How many bunnies do you see?

Hi, everyone. We’re releasing for preview another special art edition by the art department. It’s Project-X Villain The Professor. How many bunnies do you see on him? Let us know what you think about the art in the comment section or Tweet us @essjay_ent!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

33 thoughts on “Project-X Villain The Professor Elusive Art – Limited Edition

1. Rashid says:

I counted 15 rabbits! By the way, no new comics for this week? And where’s Ru? And that cute guy Colby?

2. Richelle says:

Count again, Alex. There’s 28 bunnies. Is there a prize for this?

3. Alex Summers says:

A bunny, rabbit is the same if you ask me. The term hare is not even in play yet yes Hare is another term for these rodents. Anyway, I see 23 here.

4. Scott Summers says:

I have been an avid supporter of SE may it be on the site, YT, fb or what not. With that said I think they should take it a project at a time. I Mean take the novel for example it is now suffering to a very slow pace and the chapters are not even that long.

5. Erza Scarlet says:

I think they just have to balance it out between releasing stories and this. The problem I see is stories come too far and between that you either forget them or loose interest all together. I hope they address that.

6. Gray Fullbuster says:

Come to think of it it is Easter almost. On that note it is very timely. Howver I am more on a story kind of guy.

7. Nicola says:

What’s the difference between a bunny and a rabbit? Anyway, I see 28 here. Whatever they are called.

8. Leila says:

Danny Luei honey, you have a lot of catching up to do. Read the previous stories (about the villains) and you will be enlightened. Besides, it’s spring time and almost Easter so it’s just appropriate to use bunnies.

9. Lisa Nataliany says:

I think it’s just for fun lol … I counted and probably about 27/28 bunnies, I’m not so sure. Maybe we’ll get the right answer .. It seemed like everyone had a great time to try to answer this. lol …

10. Danny Luei says:

I have seen there are about 27 bunnies on him. But I don’t know what it means to use bunnies in this art… Why not use “Rooster” as the Chinese New Year 2017, lol… :p

11. Johnny Storm says:

I get what you mean . I want more story driven content too. However, I appreciate the team for putting this out.

12. Susan Storm says:

I have to agree if they have time for this then why not devote it to plot development? Just being honest here.

13. Miss Khriszzy says:

The answer is 31. Don’t debate with me. I am always correct.

14. Joe says:

Kinda agree with Linda here. I think there’s too many distractions and every time you release an update from the story, I would scratch my head trying to remember the last story because in between you have all these artworks and comics. I’d appreciate if you release new stories more often.

15. want the truth? I don’t like it. I think it takes away from the real character and distracts from the storyline.

16. Keith says:

I only found 26. Making images like this is no walk in the park! Hats off to its creator!

17. Jett says:

I love this kind of game. I counted 20 bunnies. Am I right? This is very creative. Keep it up!

18. armie says:

I counted 25 bunnies! The inclusion of things found in a science lab is amazing to create the face of the professor.

19. carmela says:

This is actually a great idea, the face is comprised of things found in the laboratory. I expected rats here, like lab rats, but i guess bunnies are a better feature than rats.

20. Wendy Marvell says:

I believe this is just for grins. Prize or no prize got to admit how they fit bunnies to a human head is amazing.

21. Kazuki Kazama says:

I am seeing double real talk. I mean the sheer numbers of bunnies are high that you cannot help but second guess your answer.

22. Maury Cheskes says:

Very stylistic art. I like how they configured everything and made his face kinda like a bunny factory. Really cool.

23. Farhan says:

25 bunnies baby! What’s my prize? Another Amazon gift card?

24. Natassja says:

Very, very creative. There are 28 rabbits in the face of the professor. I labeled them so I know I am correct.

I love these puzzles. BTW, I’m seeing 27 bunnies.

26. Grecy Garcia says:

Yes, there are lots of bunnies. When I try to count it, it seems that there are more bunnies more than I counted for. It is like a sky that full of stars. I can’t count it. I can give the exact number of bunnies, lol. I gave up.

27. Kirk says:

This is soooo cool!!! I like that he has rabbits for brains. He looks like Stephen Colbert too. Please feature Project X Champion Iurasia next time. 😀

28. Tony Stark says:

This is the same with Analia before if I am not mistaken. I love this more than the previous one.

29. Rebi says:

20 bunnies? I don’t know this is like illusion to me.

30. Dark Vader says:

How can they make this elusive art? It’s pure creation.

31. Peter Parker says:

First birds now Rabbits? Anyway these games make my brain work. I love that.

32. Margaux says:

There are 21 rabbits, I see. I hope you make contests like this, very easy, you know. Correct am I?

33. Satish says:

Is this another contest? I counted 28 bunnies! Hop along!