Ky's Korner Blog #5: Games Of The Month. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

Howdy Gamers!

I was just running through the list of games we have coming out this month. March Madness is for real! While the rest of the world is out searching for the best deals, were anxiously waiting for the newest games to be released. Oh, the life of a gamer.

March has been a busy month with several games being released already. But the month isn’t over yet!

March 21st: Mass Effect:  (PlayStation4, Windows PC, and Xbox One)

So many of you probably have this pre-ordered this already, I’m sure. This is going to be huge. This is the fourth game in the BioWare’s Space series. It takes place centuries after the first trilogy and follows Sara & Scott Ryder’s journey to population. Click the link for its official trailer… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyZw_oqk7Q8

March 21st: Troll & I:  (PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)

This is an unexpected tale of a boy named Otto who is forced out of his home by brutal hunters. They ravished his village in search a mystical creature. Along the way Otto finds the creature and their journey together begins. The unlikely pair must work together to battle their way home. Working together is the only way they will stay alive. The Troll & I trailer… https://youtu.be/uF3tBlojL5M

March 24th: Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey  (PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

Dreamfall is the second game in The Longest Journey series but the first of the “Dreamer’s Cycle.” The Longest Journey bring to life a new heroine. Zoe Castillo, 20 years after the original TLJ. Zoe begins being visited by the presence of the ghost of a young girl, from here her journey to find April unfolds. Click the link to see the trailer… https://youtu.be/CkorORLy5JQ

March 28th: Hasbeen Heroes:  (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows PC, Nintendo Switch)

Hasbeen Heroes tells the tale of a few has-been heroes who were once celebrated throughout their kingdom but have since been forgotten until the King appoints them with one last mission. The most important mission of them all. Does this washed up group still have what it takes to save the day? You gotta play to find out! Check out the trailer here… https://youtu.be/NmZ1k9en944

March 28th: Kingdom Hearts 3 HD Remix:  (PlayStation 4)

This game is launching 15 years exactly after the original first hit ps4. This extension is an HD remastered collection of the Kingdom Hearts series. It features cinematic remake of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days. Includes cut scenes for the original version plus new scenes and trophy support.  It is also intended to be released on Xbox one at some point. Trailer can be found here… https://youtu.be/NKo4BgDnlfQ

March 28th: Dark Souls 3.. The Ringed City:  (PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox One)

This game has never been easy. It takes complete dedication and focus to beat this series and this addition is no exception. The Ringed City is the final of the Dark Souls 3 expansion. On this new journey you are in search of The Ringed City you will discover new lands, new regions, and new bosses along the way. Fighting with new armor, weapons and magic. Here’s the official trailer.. https://youtu.be/ezosSMzPdNQ

March TBT: Outcast: Second Contact (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC)

Second Contact is a remake of the original game. Some of you may be to young to have played the original. Even though at the time the graphics and gameplay were groundbreaking this installment offers so much more. The creators of this cult classic have promised to keep much of the game the same to ease the worries of it’s followers. Keeping certain details such as artificial intelligence, characters and gameplay generally the same. Though all technical aspects have been redone from scratch in order to bring it up to date. Follow the link for the trailer… https://youtu.be/71ycdFS8rPw

March TBT: Overload:  (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC)

This game has been described as the “spiritual successor” to the games Descent and Descent 2. It’s what they call a 6 degrees of shooter game, creating an all new combat style with classic gameplay with a twist of modern graphics and technology. Trailer can be found here… https://youtu.be/mjpf5ztwTRw

That’s a lot of great games coming out ya’ll! So many games….such little time!

If only there were more hours in the day.. I wish I could play them all like right now! I know you all have games that ya’ll are dying to play too. Comment and let me know what some of them are. Maybe you will see it featured in my next video.. who knows! And if so, I will surely give you a shout out for recommending it!

If you are in search of your next game, I hope you find this list helpful. There are so many games coming out right now, it is impossible to list them all. If you would like to share any that I may have left out please feel free to comment.

Thanks again for stopping by. Gamer’s are always appreciated here at Ky’s Korner!

Until next time friends!

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS POST ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE AUTHOR. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES WEBSITES. SALJACK ENTERPRISES MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING, DOES NOT ENDORSE, IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH AND IS NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LINKED WEBSITES OR ANY CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON IT. IF YOU DECIDE TO VISIT ANY LINKED WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THE TERMS OF USE OF THE RELEVANT LINKED WEBSITE.

ky_signature

23 thoughts on “Ky’s Korner Blog #5: Games Of The Month

1. Nene Ulanday says:

I’m most excited for Mass Effect. It’s been a while since I last played it. This should be fun! Thanks Ky!

2. Bradley Guevara says:

I saw the trailer for Troll and I and it looks exciting! Can’t wait to play. Thanks for the update Ky Lynn!

3. Peter Parker says:

I have seen an article for Mass Effect before. If I am not mistaken you have to complete a website registration to be eligible to play.

4. Tony Stark says:

I have read about it too. The term escapes me but I am excited for this game to finally be released.

5. Rebi says:

Kingdom Hearts is really a good game! this excites me!

6. Killa says:

I think these games are really worth the play just by reading the description.

7. Grecy Garcia says:

I am interested with Dreamfall. I love to play this kind of game. I am kind of looking for real adventure. I will search for the dream cycle series to be able to understand this. Thanks for including the YouTube Link, it is really helpful. My brother will surely love your list, I will show it to him.

1. Ky Lynn says:

So glad I could help!

8. Ben says:

Yaasss… 2017 is gonna be a great year with lots of great upcoming games to watch out for. I’m really pumped up about Mass Effect: Andromeda, Kingdom Hearts 3 HD, and Persona 5.

9. Antony says:

Has been Heroes certainly pique my interest. I am gonna try it for sure. Thanks for the useful info.

1. Ky Lynn says:

Your so very welcome!

10. Annick says:

I remember playing Second Contact when I was younger. But I honestly can’t remember most parts of the game. Anyways, I’m excited to reacquaint myself with this new version!

11. BeBe says:

Troll & I looks fun and cute LOL! I love it! And now I am excited 🙂

12. Maury Cheskes says:

Those all look like great games with good narratives. I like that they’re reinventing games with better missions and graphic settings.

13. Tony Stark says:

Thank you for the heads up miss K. Now I can play the games that I love as well as research the new titles.

1. Ky Lynn says:

Awww you are very welcome!

14. hover says:

Thanks for these updates! I play games with my nephews and I bet they are waiting for these too! I hope the games are as good as their trailers since I haven’t played any of these games before.

15. gefp says:

This are some helpful updates. I’ll share this info with my cousins. I hope they get the game before the month ends since we’ll have the house for next few weeks. It will be game time by then!

16. Dark Vader says:

Nice games thanks Ky for this!

17. Keith says:

I usually try games out before purchasing. Always have been that way since the SNES era. Looks like my weekend schedules for the month is full now thanks to this list!

18. Safiya Andres says:

I’m really excited for Troll & I. I watch the trailer in YouTube and it says it is one of the best original game. Thanks for this Ky!

19. Doreen says:

Hasbeen Heroes sounds pretty exciting! I like quests, action and adventure. It seems Hasbeen Heroes has all those elements!

20. Mariquina says:

Dark Souls has been really a challenge. But I love a good challenge! So I’m super duper looking forward for The Ringed City next week! What about you guys?