Game Development and Animations Video Blog

March Madness Competition 5 The Answers. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

Hi everyone! Competition #5 is now closed and the winner (if there is one) will be announced tomorrow. The 10 differences are circled in the picture above. Congratulations in advance to anyone who won and we will be contacting you through the email that you left on your comment.

Next competition will be posted soon.

DISCLAIMER: THE ART IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

20 thoughts on “March Madness Competition #5: The Answers

1. Florelie says:

OMG who has the patience to look at that messy picture. Well, whoever won, I hope he or she will use her prize to good use. What’s on Amazon these days anyway?

2. Zafrina says:

Crazy puzzle this is. It took me hours to find one difference. Then I gave up!

3. Safiya Andres says:

I really tried spotting the difference between the two pictures but I only found 5. Still congratulations to the winner your $50 dollars richer.

4. Keith says:

That was spectacularly difficult! That little game proved that my eyesight just isn’t as keen as it used to. Whoever won this has quite an eye! If ever there is a job that requires that talent, that person would be a shoe-in!

5. Kazuki Kazama says:

Now that someone mentioned it yeah you have to blow up both photos to get the answers. A testament how hard this puzzle is. I hope I never get to see one of these for now.

6. Wendy Marvell says:

The question is did anyone actually won? I Mean have the correct answers and all? He or she must have hawk like eyes to win this.

7. Maria Fernanda says:

Wow it all looks so easy now LOL! Seriously, they weren’t that different from the other pic! You have to like really enlarge both pics to see the difference!

8. Christina says:

Geez I only got six right. You guys surely know how to make a puzzle! Great job to the one who made this!

I read the winner first before reading this post. 🙂 Congrats again to Mushi Mushi!

10. Grecy Garcia says:

I want to see April Madness if that is the case. It seems that the game or contest is quite interesting. I want to join the next time. Hope to know the mechanics of the game. Are you having April Madness or it has different title? lol, I am serious.

11. rage87 says:

I have tried my best to answer and find all the differences between the two pictures but I guess my best wasn’t good enough as I only spotted 7 out of 10. I hope there will be more contest like this so I will have the chance to win in that game. 🙂

12. Elliott says:

Ooops! I only got one correct answer. I guess I’m not observant enough. 😛

13. Peter Parker says:

I remember how I stared minutes on the screen yet did not notice this. Congratulations to the winner,

14. Tony Stark says:

These differences are so subtle that I did not get it. Real talk guys.

15. Dark Vader says:

Congrats to the winner. This is really a challenging competition actually.

16. kaka135 says:

Congratulations to the winner! I wonder if the winner got all 10 differences right. It’s certainly an interesting competition. 🙂

17. Kristin says:

I only got 7 out of 10! Ugh! So it’s not gonna be me then. Sad!

18. Porferio Dayucdoc says:

Well whoever wins, congratulations! And I hope next time it’ be easier. Right, SJE?

19. Killa says:

I wonder if there were a lot who gave the right answers for this. Seems hard but the price is worth it.

20. Ales says:

Congrats to the about to be winner. I didnt participate I’m regretting.