Project-X Comic #7: Sized Up Advantage. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

Comic #7 as presented by our Lead Artist Marcos. Deception A.K.A Smokey Mirrors A.K.A Lady Tarragon doing what she enjoys best. Hope you enjoy along with her!

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing updated artwork of our Champions and Villains then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains. The main story that ties all the characters together in Project-X, will be updated at the following link as stories are published: Story-line.

We also publish art tutorials, game reviews and lets play videos on a weekly schedule. To watch our videos/playlists, please visit our YouTube page.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

17 thoughts on “Project-X Comic #7: Sized Up Advantage

1. Nene Ulanday says:

Har! Har! Har! This is fun. Lady Tarragon is also good in karting, in fairness. I’m sure she can also kick that guy’s ass. Don’t me!

2. Khicko Matsing says:

I am sometimes guilty of this! I grip and press the game controller so hard LOL! But it was never broken. Just bent. And we can learn from it.

3. Killa says:

ha ha ha. really nice story there. I really enjoy this kind of comics.

4. Rebi says:

This is really funny! she was able to win by laughing and distract her opponent!

5. Uriah says:

Hahahaha… Lady Tarragon doing what she does best. She is indeed the queen of deception. She’s not a villain for nothing.

6. Ron Andrew says:

As a gamer, I am always competitive and sometimes things can get a bit hairy but not to the point where I break stuff. But good on you Lady Tarragon, ggwp

7. Jenna Anne says:

Hahaha so very clever. Seems the man needs some anger management classes. Looks like the woman had a grand time even if she was losing. Perfect!

8. Ember J. says:

As a gamer Ive actually used this tactic and won. It actually works. Its gets into their head and the heat comes on. Its great! LOVED THIS!

9. rage87 says:

It was funny. Even if the woman is the who is behind the game, she uses some kind of distraction to distract her opponent and eventually win the game since his opponent got mad of what she is doing and broke the game controller. lol. It’s like trash talking but in a different way.

10. Jamby says:

hahaha. such a funny comic. I usually do this at home, doing distractions to win the game. lol. But I just observed at the last part of the comic, the player 2 has been disconnected right? because he broke his game controller but why then on the last part, the caption is the “P2 Wins”? Correct me if I’m wrong but I guess it should be “P1 wins” right? hehe 🙂

11. Tiana Rima Yu says:

Hahaha. This was funny, but kind of confusing really. Why is that “P1 WINS” is indicated on the clip before the last part, but the last clip was showing “P2 WINS”? Who really won the game?

1. Angelo says:

I noticed that as well. I was kind of confuse when I saw the last part. The player 1 is supposed to be the winner but at the last part the player 2 was declared the winner. hahaha. Maybe it’s just a mistake? But really, this I had fun reading the comic. Such a clever strategy for the woman.

Looks like Lady Tarragon’s strategy worked well. Annoy your rival until you win!

13. Noelle Steele says:

I can imagine my big bro with this comic clip, hahaha. He loses patience just like the dude in here, and he gets pretty annoyed with my laugh, too. LOL

14. Ales says:

Funny as always. the girl’s wit is kind of creative though hahaha

15. Dark Vader says:

The woman is just so clever but nobody would fall in those kind of schemes in reality, i suppose.

16. Jonathan says:

That made me miss my old-school kart games! I remember getting that frustrated when I couldn’t beat my little brother in Mario Kart on the SNES and Crash Team Racing on the first Platstation… I would’ve cracked open those controllers too had I the strength!