Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Ky Lynn plays Valley (by Blue Isle Studios) on the XBOX. The game is fun for both adults and children. If you’d like to play games with Lynn, just add your game name/tag to the comments section and mention that you’re from Saljack Enterprises and she will give you priority and add you as a friend right away! Who knows, you may be featured in the next video! We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Ky Lynn!

This video is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Blue Isle Studios.

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS VIDEO ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE ORIGINAL PRESENTER. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES YOUTUBE CHANNEL OR WEBSITES.

Cami_Signature

17 thoughts on “Ky Lynn Plays Valley

1. Randell says:

It’s free!!! I’ll download this so I can play this all weekend long! Thank you Ky Lynn for introducing this game to us. Cheers!

2. Maripaz says:

Gorgeous graphics! I love that it is very easy to play, I thought it’s like a strategy game. Ky Lynn did well in this review too.

3. Horace says:

This game reminds me of the original Tomb Raider. At least, the backgrounds do. Waittaminnit! Did she just say this game is free? Whoa! Okay, doubts out… Gonna try it out!

4. Allison Blaire says:

more reviewers means more games to bring back on the map. Are you just reviewing off the grid games or you do mainstream too?

5. victor says:

I honestly thought that this will be an angry birds type of game my bad ha ha. I am so wrong enjoying it so far.

6. Imogen says:

I fell in love with the awesome graphics! And those cute characters! This game is really amazing!

7. Berna says:

Err..Gray Fullbuster, I think you meant “sisterhood” yeah? LOL! I want to see Ru and Lynn together in a game!

8. Gray Fullbuster says:

Ru and Lynn giving shoutouts are cool. It shows the brotherhood in the team. Good job.

9. Erza Scarlet says:

Congratulations for your very first review. Good luck and God bless.

10. Chuck says:

I haven’t tried this game cuz I thought it was too easy (kid-friendly). But it looks fun! Great review Ky Lynn!

11. Esmeralda Pajanucoy says:

Cool graphics! And those sprites! Aww they’re adorable. I can now see why kids like this game too.

12. Rochelle says:

THE SPRITES are so cute! The animals are adorable. Id play this game just for those two factors! Ky Lynn.. youre doing awesome!

13. Antony says:

L.E.A.F Suit is certainly inspired by real life exoskeleton armor which are being developed for soldiers in the battlefield. It also remind me of Tom cruise suit in day after tomorrow.

14. Kristin Mosh says:

So nice! Looks like a game id definitely play. Love the whole idea behind the balance of having to keep the forest animals safe in order for you to survive yourself. Im totally checking this out.

15. CJ says:

Valley has a nice plot and great graphics. I’m glad it’s available on PS4 so I will definitely check it out one of these days.

16. Dark Vader says:

I like the graphics of this game really really nice and it’s even free!

17. Rebi says:

I like it when she smiles. and is this your first review Ky Lynn? Cool! love it!