Have you just started playing fighting games? Fighting games are pure button-mashing bliss, and one of the most fun genres of all the times. For many people, these fighting game skills come naturally, but what about other people? Not so much. So if you are looking for some amazing fighting game tips, read below:
- Choose the fighting game you want to play: A lot of games, particularly if they’re of the same dimension, usually share a lot of the common tricks that can be applied. Pick a fighting game that entertains and appeals to you so that you’ll be ready to play it and invest time into the game. Invest time into mastering the game you chose by learning about it.
- Know the control buttons: If you are not used to the controls of the game, consider changing them as per your convenience so that you need not look down at your control every time you want to accomplish a move, as these types of games demand your complete focus on the screen.
- Start Practicing or learning about your character: Learn what your character is good at. After you become an expert at that, then move onto the special moves along. Play the tutorial as soon as you select your desired game. It will also give you some already built in combos for special characters, depending on who is being used in the tutorial.
- Learn to block: The value of blocking cannot be emphasized enough! Always block as this is the smoothest and most efficient way to avoid taking massive amounts of damage. Learn to recognize overheads, patterns, sweeps and cross-ups.
- Learn movement: Movement is an underrated feature in fighting games. Try to learn about moves that can help your character zip across the screen. Be mindful of your moving options.
- Play competitions: Start trying out and play against your friends for competitions online. Since you’ve beaten the story mode on the hardest challenge, the artificial intelligence is no longer a hurdle for you.
- Practice and learn more about the game: Nobody gets good at fighting games promptly. Learn how to use training mode efficiently, frame data, play online mode and set up games with friends with different main characters and attend local tournaments as well.
Do you have any other tips and tricks to play fighting games efficiently? Let us know in the comments section or Tweet us @essjay_ent!
DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS ARTICLE ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE ORIGINAL AUTHORS (THIRD PARTY) AND OTHER CONTRIBUTORS. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS SITE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PERMISSION TO REPUBLISH/REPOST/REBLOG/QUOTE ANY ARTICLE PUBLISHED BY US.