Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Kallisto Ru plays ROBLOX (by ROBLOX Corporation) a third time due to popular demand. The game is fun for both adults and children. If you’d like to play ROBLOX with Ru, just add your game name/tag to the comments section and mention that you’re from Saljack Enterprises and she will give you priority and add you as a friend right away! Who knows, you may be featured in the next ROBLOX video! We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Kallisto Ru!

If you’d like to see Ru play games LIVE please join us on twitch.com/saljackenterprises

We’re giving away $25-$50 gift cards every week on Twitch. Follow us today!

This video is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by ROBLOX Corporation.

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS VIDEO ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE ORIGINAL PRESENTER. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES YOUTUBE CHANNEL OR WEBSITES.

Cami_Signature

9 thoughts on “Kallisto Ru Plays ROBLOX – Part 3

1. Ales says:

Enjoyed watching this game thanks so much Ru!

2. Killa says:

If I have time I will definitely consider this. Roblox.

3. Leo says:

Hi Ru, I admire your passion for games. Hopefully I’ll be able to do this during my free time. I know it’s going to be awesome.

4. Red says:

I love how the game can both be played by adults and children! Thanks Ru. I’m getting more interested with these games.

5. Gunther says:

Interesting… Very interesting… The game i mean! The graphics look like something for the kids but the quests seem to be geared toward more mature gamers. Then again, some kids can play better than me now!

6. Howie says:

Does this game have any system requirements? I wanna try it out but I think my computer may be kinda outdated to run it. Still not saved enough for a new PC purchase.

7. Fifi says:

Is your nickname Lolitha200? That’s so cute. Can I add u on Roblox?

8. Tony Stark says:

It has been so long since I last saw a Roblox Review. Welcome back lego/sims game ha ha. I enjoyed the game.

9. Peter Parker says:

I think this game has minimal requirements. However watch out for the elevator. Trust me its chaotic ha ha.