Ru’s Daily Blog 30: WHAT-IF???! - GAMING EDITION! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

What’s Up, Players?

G’Day Gamer Guys & Gals!

Thank you for visiting me for another edition of Ru’s Daily!

I am trying to get through this whole blog without talking about my internet, or lack thereof.

(And that time doesn’t count!)

Today’s blog is full of fun and fantasy – much like me!

This came to my mind and it made me laugh so hopefully it translates well to paper.

I have been known to laugh at things in my head all the time but that doesn’t necessarily make them funny!

So today is about “What Ifs.”

Now you know me, I try to live my life so I don’t have any what-ifs & I encourage you to do the same!

But this blog is about a different kind of “what-if”…

The kind of “what-if” that will shake what you know of the gaming world and turn it upside down!

I am going to be listing a series of different scenarios for our favorite gaming heroes, characters, worlds, situations, and plots.

So we are going to be taking what we know initially and throwing it all out the window!

Like This:

What if Princess Peach from Mario the Mario Games really wants to be with Bowser, but Mario won’t let her?

So she intentionally lets herself get kidnapped to spend time with Bowser but pretends to be happy when rescued so Mario won’t know the truth?

And so on and so forth!

We’ll try to cover as much as we can in this edition, but if you all like this we can make this a monthly game that we play!

So let’s go wreak havoc on gaming plots in “Ru’s Daily – What-If Gaming Edition!”

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG:

What if Amy is Colorblind?

This could explain why continues to confuse Silver and Shadow for Sonic! Or maybe she just doesn’t care which one she ends up with as long as they closely resemble Sonic. She figures her odds are 3 to 1 if she kisses and hugs them all!

SUPER MARIO WORLD:

What if Mario and his friends are really just actors in a play?

Think about it! Super Mario Bros. 3 looks like a play on stage! Remember the rising curtain?

In both Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine the levels are called episodes!

You can see a camera crew in several Mario games.

Sometimes players are “good guys” and work together and sometimes they are “bad guys” and work against each other! There is never an explanation..except that it’s in the script!

**Recently, Super Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto confirmed this theory actually has some truths to it! Miyamoto has explained that, to him, they’re all one big cast of characters that repeatedly take on different roles to tell (slightly different) stories, like an acting troupe. This is pretty much exactly the truth according to him, with the bonus of the first one being true, thus singing the rest!!**

GEARS OF WAR:

What if we are the Bad guys after all?

What if the locusts tolerated our existence on the surface of the planet Sera (which could be Mars, but that’s another theory!) And after years and years of us destroying the planet with war, an invasion of their underground domain, exhausting almost all of their emulsion resources and again another war..they finally made a stand.

All things considered, they were pretty patient really!

GRAND THEFT AUTO:

What if you are really driving slow and you never actually drive over the speed limit?!

Ever wonder why police officers in the game won’t chase you down for poor driving when you’re blazing up and down roads at a high rate of speed like a madman? What if…in the GTA universe, every second is one minute? In actuality, you’re driving slowly, which is why coppers never chance after you! This also explains why the day turns to night so quickly!

Alright, Gamers! I hope you had fun playing the Gamer’s Edition of  “What-If”!

What was your favorite of the ones I mentioned?

There are so many amazing theories we can both discuss, and also create together!

I want you to play with me!

In the comments below, give me your best gaming theories and conspiracies, and we can dissect them in the next “what-if” blog!

Thank you all so much for being here with me another day!

And thank you To SALJACK ENTERPRISES for the honor and privilege of writing Ru’s Daily Blog every day for you!

Love you all and see you tomorrow!

“What and If are two words as non-threatening as words can be…But put them together side-by-side … and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life!”

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS POST ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE AUTHOR. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES WEBSITES. SALJACK ENTERPRISES MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING, DOES NOT ENDORSE, IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH AND IS NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LINKED WEBSITES OR ANY CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON IT. IF YOU DECIDE TO VISIT ANY LINKED WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THE TERMS OF USE OF THE RELEVANT LINKED WEBSITE.

Ru (Saljack Enterprises Lets Review Team). Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

18 thoughts on “Ru’s Daily Blog #30: WHAT-IF???! – GAMING EDITION!

1. Paul says:

I feel u Ru, I too would go crazy without internet. Anyway, I enjoyed reading these what-if stories. Ru should turn these into fanfic 😀 😀 😀

2. Corinne says:

This is fun, Ru! Yeah I get those “what if” moments sometimes, when there’s a lull in the game and my mind gets into overdrive. This also happens when there are parts of a game that I wish were done differently!

3. Basti says:

I noticed the same thing on Super Mario World! It crossed my mind once and I thought it was funny that these characters in the game are just playing a part. Game-inception? LOL!

4. Reed Richards says:

Fantasy match ups are nothing new to me. Gaming gives us that chance and to me what will be interesting is who would win battles. In fact there are so many and if I may Goku vs Superman? Goku wins. No ifs no buts.

5. Johnny Storm says:

This topic is huge but if I may whaf if scenarios can now be a thing of the past. For one virtual reality is being develop now. Once the tech is out then we can be anything we want to be.

6. Xia says:

I had fun reading your blog! Well, it would be great to really know what if they work out differently from what they’ve been used to doing. This just gives us an idea as well to explore virtual gaming in different possibilities.

7. Bobby says:

Honestly, didn’t mind at all but you definitely gave me an idea of just what if. I only tend to play these games but don’t really go further on how this can also be done differently. Nice read!

8. Killa says:

Nice what ifs. I like it that you can always have an imaginative mind thinking that it might be the other way around.

9. Dark Vader says:

Enjoyed this blog so much. I like the what ifs even though I didn’t thought about it at first ha ha its really fun

10. Drew says:

Ooh! I like this! Let’s see… Well, this isn’t exactly a video game what if, but definitely related… What if in “Wreck it Ralph” movie, when characters from different games get married and have an offspring, their child will be born as a character in a new game. He or she will be in the form of some sort of electronic signal that will be subliminally transmitted via a monitor into the mind a game developer who consecutively plays the games wherein the characters who got married are from!

11. Lalaine says:

Fantasies running wild, eh? Yep I also wonder if Peach might just be pretending to like Mario. Princesses or damsels-in-distress secretly like bad guys you know!

12. Brandon says:

Princess Peach secretly in love with Bowser and pretends to like Mario? Oh c’mon, that’s a very adult thing! Can’t we just enjoy the game? LOL!

13. Benjamin Grimm says:

This is some weird scenarios for a game like Mario but I dig it. It is time to give bad guys a doze of their own medicine.

14. Johnny Storm says:

Miss Ru sure has an imaginative rich mind, Do you do research? Or you just come up with these topics? They are good reads.

15. Rebi says:

Creative Ru. You’re always making your blogs worth reading!

16. Antony says:

What if Dr. Eggman is actually faster than sonic ? I mean every time he lose he can always escape from him lol

17. Cleopatra says:

Hey Antony, that’s a great theory. I play Sonic too! When I was younger that is… LOL!

18. Nausicaa says:

Yeah I still have to play a game that we are the bad guys. That would be interesting. And not just in Gears of War.