Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Kallisto Ru plays ROBLOX (by ROBLOX Corporation) a second time due to popular demand. The game is fun for both adults and children. If you’d like to play ROBLOX with Ru, just add your game name/tag to the comments section and mention that you’re from Saljack Enterprises and she will give you priority and add you as a friend right away! Who knows, you may be featured in the next ROBLOX video! We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Kallisto Ru!

Music on intro and close by: Topher Mohr and Alex Elena

This video is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by ROBLOX Corporation.

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS VIDEO ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE ORIGINAL PRESENTER. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES YOUTUBE CHANNEL OR WEBSITES.

Cami_Signature

12 thoughts on “Kallisto Ru Plays ROBLOX – Part 2

1. Mico Robin says:

yeah speaking of the review I Have seen it… Good job miss Ru !!! Also having a YT and a site review about the game is a nice touch.

2. Dark Vader says:

Enjoyed the game so much!

3. miaka Yuuki says:

Wow that chance to be in the video is huge. T Hank you SE team for the opportunity. I am curious to see who will follow miss Ru’s journey.

4. Dana says:

Downloaded the game after your first Roblox video Ru. And I enjoyed it a lot! Cheers!

5. Rebi says:

Really like watching your videos! Im such a fan!

6. Cornell says:

Love the video! You’re having waaay so much fun Ru! I’d love be in the next Roblox video with you!

7. Rain Santos-Ocampo says:

Yayy! Another Roblox feature. I hope I get to play with you Ru! One day!

8. Varos says:

At first I thought Roblox was just for kids, but guess I was mistaken because you’re definitely not a kid…unless maybe you’re a kid at heart;)

9. Jeanette says:

So. Much. Envy. You in your gorgeous, sunny location! Well, I’m also having fun with Roblox…albeit in the cold weather.

10. Sidney says:

I really enjoy playing Roblox! And thanks to you, Ru for sharing it to us. Just like most of us here, I thought it was only for kids that’s why I didn’t try it then. Well I guess I’m still a kid at heart because I’m enjoying it LOL!

11. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

Well I cannot blame if people puts this under kids category. For one it has lego ish characters. I have not played it full on though.

12. Kyo Kusagi says:

I always say true gamers does not look at age or gender but the game. If you enjoy it then play it.