Spot the Differences 2: Reisha's Pride. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

Can you help Reisha find the 9 differences between the pictures?

Hello! Project-X Champion Reisha is so proud of her accomplishments! She took two selfies with her medals and awards but unfortunately, technology has failed her. There are 9 total differences between the two pictures above. Can you help her find them all? Post your answers in the comments section and then compare when the answers are published in the next puzzle post. Stay tuned!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

17 thoughts on “Spot the Differences #2: Reisha’s Pride

1. Angelo says:

As I look at the photo, I have observed the following differences if I’m not mistaken 🙂

1. Reisha’s bra
    2. Cellphone camera lens
    3. Kicking man’s foot in the Trophy there is 3 the other has 2 only.
    4. Punching bag

2. what do you call that thing above the samurai? the left one is different
    3. her bra
    4. phone’s camera
    5. the right end of her belt
    6. samurai holder
    7. middle attachment chain of punching bag
    8. the left trophy’s top has three legs (!)
    9. her hair bun has something on top

3. Queenie says:

There are 2 circles in her camera. She have bra on the second picture.

4. Jephoy says:

Oh this is hard! I only got three 😦 I’ll post them when I’ve already figured out the rest.

5. Hunter says:

The boxing bag is different. So as the circles around the sword.

6. Dark Vader says:

The differences are hard to find nice SE

7. Rebi says:

The boxing bag is different and also Reisha’s bra

8. Raphael Fabella says:

Usually there are only like 3 or 5 differences in most spot the difference pictures. Having to find 9 here makes this a lot more challenging. Keep up the good work guys!

9. Rain Santos-Ocampo says:

This one was challenging for me. I only spotted like 7. I like this better than the last spot the difference where that girl was floating in the kitchen.

10. Mindy says:

I spotted two! The left trophy in the bottom photo has three legs unlike the top photo where it only has two legs (of course). Reisha is wearing a lace bra in the bottom photo unlike in the top photo where her bra isn’t showing.

11. Francheska says:

There’s one, circle medal. The second is the punching bag. The third is the hole on the camera phone. Fourth is her bra. Fifth is her karate belt. Sixth is the sword. Oh man I only got six of them!

The first two people got them! I only see five differences.

13. miaka Yuuki says:

I am getting dizzy looking at both photos. I suck at this game unfortunately.

14. Mico Robin says:

THis game really requires hawkeyes to get right. Who came up with these concepts? I do not mind though I could use the mental workout.

15. Meiko says:

I only found three! Her lacy bra, the ring holding the samurai, and the trophy! This is hard!

16. Bhoying says:

Wow, Angelo and Rina got all the correct answers! Clap clap to them! But Rina does not know that it is called a chako harharhar!

17. education says:

Informative article, just what I wanted to find.