Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Kallisto Ru presents CAYNE (by THE BROTHERHOOD). The game is a free isometric horror game downloadable from Steam. If you’d like to play along with Ru, just add your game name/tag to the comments section and mention that you’re from Saljack Enterprises and she will give you priority and add you as a friend right away! We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Kallisto Ru!

This video is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by THE BROTHERHOOD.

Music on open and close by: Jingle Punks

DISCLAMER: Content in this product may not be appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work.
DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS VIDEO ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE ORIGINAL PRESENTER. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES YOUTUBE CHANNEL OR WEBSITES.

Cami_Signature

20 thoughts on “Kallisto Ru Presents Cayne

1. Rebi says:

I love this free game,Ru. Just watched it a while ago. I want more. Thanks Ru!

2. Killa says:

Nice walkthrough, Ru! This is so good! By the way, are your eyes really blue, just wondering…

3. Mitsuha says:

Another horror game! Woohoo! Thank you Ru for keeping us updated 🙂

4. Mufasah says:

Great tips as always, Ru. I downloaded it right away after watching this video. Still getting the hang of it though. Cheers!

5. Kiby says:

I’m beginning to get interested with these types of games. Surprisingly, I love how horror mixes with fun!

6. Mich says:

Great horror game you have here! I find the tips informative too. Thanks for sharing this to us.

7. Peter says:

Wow very interesting game. I think some people will love it.

8. Logan says:

Great game! I think I’ll check this out.

9. Alois says:

Great game! It’s got great visuals plus it’s really scary. Looks like I have found myself a new game to play.

10. Kyo Kusagi says:

Well I am no fan of this genre. AS I imagine most people are for one, who on earth pays to get scared? However, I admit game wise it sells.

11. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

another horror game? The title sounds like a candy though? I will check it out.

12. Raphael Fabella says:

For a free indie horror game, this looks really well made! The graphics of the CGI cutscenes are gorgeous and the gameplay reminds me a bit of old school Diablo and Fallout. The lead VA also does a wonderful job! Her screams really sound genuine and it really feels like she’s scared.

13. Smurf says:

The game seems a little slow to start. A little too much backstory for me, and it felt a little dragging.

14. Angelo says:

Another horror game and it seems a good one. I really love playing this kind of games because of the thrill while playing it. Thanks RU for this walk through.

15. Mico Robin says:

Thanks for the walk through miss Ru. I need this to see if the fame is good or not.

16. miaka Yuuki says:

I have not played the game yet to be honest. If the story is more than its gameplay It does not matter I love story modes it feels like I am watching a movie.

17. Chuck says:

Great game! Love the stunning visuals. And of course, the storyline! Awesome job in the walkthrough Ru!

18. Liam says:

Thanks for the tips sweetie! Always a pleasure to watch your game reviews. Cheers!

19. Paz says:

Not my cup of tea but looks pretty exciting! I’m usually into action/adventure but I’ll probably give this one a try. Thanks for the video!

20. Tsukasa says:

Hello! I was trawling the web for some video gaming stuff when I stumbled into this blog! And boy am I glad I found it. So much content about gaming! And this pretty lady presenting video games is something new! Consider me a fan!