Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Spot the differences: Trouble in the kitchen! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

There are 8 differences between the pictures. Can you spot them?

Hello! Project-X Champion Briiana is having problems in her kitchen! There are 8 differences between the two pictures. Can you spot the differences? Differences listed below.

*** Spoiler: Differences list ***

1 – Briiana’s mouth
2 – Briiana’s left foot
3 – Tomato inside shopping bag
4 – Falling Lemon
5 – Lemon close to the rat
6 – Rat’s shoulder
7 – Curtain’s shadow
8 – Right side cabinet handle

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

29 thoughts on “Spot the differences: Trouble in the kitchen!

1. Kiby says:

I’m not so fond of this game but you made me think. Wish I was quick enough to pin point those differences.

2. Mich says:

Mind boggling games work out best when I’m bored. This is fun! Hope the answers weren’t given that fast though.

3. Peter says:

The lemon is nearer in the pot lid at the first picture. It’s so hard to distinguish the difference!

4. Rick says:

She’s missing a shoe on the first picture. There is a missing handle on the refrigerator at the first picture also.

5. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

This game requires high eyesight and memory. It gives my brain a workout at least.

6. Kyo Kusagi says:

The answers are already revealed really? I do not see it all. So far one or two the most.

7. Jiang Xi says:

“There are 8 differences between the two pictures. Can you spot the differences?” What I think that, this very hard to guess. I only find 5 and I give up.

8. Elaine says:

I was hoping that, at the bottom of the article, there is something like, “There is one more difference not included in the list. First one to post a comment with the correct answer wins a prize!” What a letdown 🙁

9. Nia says:

Ugh I hate rats. The girl is me irl. It’s hard to spot the differences between the upper and lower photos.

10. Arunima Basu says:

I have always loved these tasks. This reminds me of the game Criminal Case in Facebook. However, some of the differences are really very difficult to figure out. I could only find four or five. Enjoyed playing it because of the difficulty level!

11. Antony says:

Got 6 out of 8. Miss the rat shoulder and curtain shadow, those 2 are quite hard.

12. Francheska says:

Oh man! I didn’t realize the lemon was a part of the differences. The mouth was the first one I’ve noticed. Although, the one I tried so hard to look into was the rat’s shoulder!

13. Rain Santos-Ocampo says:

Ohhh. I only found 6. There were apparently 8.

14. Angelo says:

I’m kinda excited to answer the difference between the two but when I scroll down, you have already revealed the answers. 🙂 At first, I just spotted immediately the paper bag without tomato on the first picture and on the second picture, a tomato inside it. Post more like this next time so we could have fun. 🙂

Didn’t get the rat’s shoulder and the curtain’s shadow. Those are tricky ones as they aren’t as obvious. Agree with the comment above regarding revealing the answers too fast. I already read difference#1 before realizing they are the answers.

16. Yael says:

The lemon falling from the brown bag is reverse. The round thing near the mouse’s behind is nearer in the second picture.

17. Mark Anthony says:

There’s a tomato inside the brown bag. There is a missing door knob on the right side

18. Alex Summers says:

What is the correct number for this? I have spotted two so far. Better keep looking.

19. Scott Summers says:

Oh my god!!! I suck at this game. Well we all are afraid of something. I myself are afraid of those big sized rats.

20. Martha says:

Oh I love this kind of game! This is usually found in newspapers yeah? I was still going through the pictures to see if there are differences you didn’t list, but I can’t find any. Great job!

21. Katy says:

This is fun! Please do this often. But also, please, NO SPOILERS! We want a good brain tease every now and then!

22. Entertaining idea. I like that a woman with that much hops is afraid of a little rat ruining the sanctity of her kitchen. I find this amusing.

23. Raphael Fabella says:

This is kinda fun. You guys should keep doing these, they’re pretty entertaining!

24. Rebi says:

Very interesting. I didn’t get to see the differences that fast. Oops I looked into the hints though.

25. Killa says:

I only noticed two errors though. Fun comic strip.

26. Gaston says:

I noticed two errors. The paper bag is completely empty in the first photo while in the second photo, there is a tomato inside it. Also, the lady is not wearing her right sock in the first pic unlike in the second pic.

27. Maury Cheskes says:

Ha, at first glance you’d never be able to pick up on those differences. The only one I noticed after careful observation was Briiana’s mouth. Cool game.

28. Parker says:

Interesting, but dang why would you reveal the answers so fast. Takes all the fun out. Oh well…

1. Thanks for the feedback! We’ll do it differently on the next puzzle.