Spot the differences: Trouble in the kitchen! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

There are 8 differences between the pictures. Can you spot them?

Hello! Project-X Champion Briiana is having problems in her kitchen! There are 8 differences between the two pictures. Can you spot the differences? Differences listed below.

*** Spoiler: Differences list ***

1 – Briiana’s mouth
2 – Briiana’s left foot
3 – Tomato inside shopping bag
4 – Falling Lemon
5 – Lemon close to the rat
6 – Rat’s shoulder
7 – Curtain’s shadow
8 – Right side cabinet handle

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

29 thoughts on “Spot the differences: Trouble in the kitchen!

1. Parker says:

Interesting, but dang why would you reveal the answers so fast. Takes all the fun out. Oh well…

1. Thanks for the feedback! We’ll do it differently on the next puzzle.

2. Maury Cheskes says:

Ha, at first glance you’d never be able to pick up on those differences. The only one I noticed after careful observation was Briiana’s mouth. Cool game.

3. Gaston says:

I noticed two errors. The paper bag is completely empty in the first photo while in the second photo, there is a tomato inside it. Also, the lady is not wearing her right sock in the first pic unlike in the second pic.

4. Killa says:

I only noticed two errors though. Fun comic strip.

5. Rebi says:

Very interesting. I didn’t get to see the differences that fast. Oops I looked into the hints though.

6. Raphael Fabella says:

This is kinda fun. You guys should keep doing these, they’re pretty entertaining!

7. Entertaining idea. I like that a woman with that much hops is afraid of a little rat ruining the sanctity of her kitchen. I find this amusing.

8. Katy says:

This is fun! Please do this often. But also, please, NO SPOILERS! We want a good brain tease every now and then!

9. Martha says:

Oh I love this kind of game! This is usually found in newspapers yeah? I was still going through the pictures to see if there are differences you didn’t list, but I can’t find any. Great job!

10. Scott Summers says:

Oh my god!!! I suck at this game. Well we all are afraid of something. I myself are afraid of those big sized rats.

11. Alex Summers says:

What is the correct number for this? I have spotted two so far. Better keep looking.

12. Mark Anthony says:

There’s a tomato inside the brown bag. There is a missing door knob on the right side

13. Yael says:

The lemon falling from the brown bag is reverse. The round thing near the mouse’s behind is nearer in the second picture.

Didn’t get the rat’s shoulder and the curtain’s shadow. Those are tricky ones as they aren’t as obvious. Agree with the comment above regarding revealing the answers too fast. I already read difference#1 before realizing they are the answers.

15. Angelo says:

I’m kinda excited to answer the difference between the two but when I scroll down, you have already revealed the answers. 🙂 At first, I just spotted immediately the paper bag without tomato on the first picture and on the second picture, a tomato inside it. Post more like this next time so we could have fun. 🙂

16. Rain Santos-Ocampo says:

Ohhh. I only found 6. There were apparently 8.

17. Francheska says:

Oh man! I didn’t realize the lemon was a part of the differences. The mouth was the first one I’ve noticed. Although, the one I tried so hard to look into was the rat’s shoulder!

18. Antony says:

Got 6 out of 8. Miss the rat shoulder and curtain shadow, those 2 are quite hard.

19. Arunima Basu says:

I have always loved these tasks. This reminds me of the game Criminal Case in Facebook. However, some of the differences are really very difficult to figure out. I could only find four or five. Enjoyed playing it because of the difficulty level!

20. Nia says:

Ugh I hate rats. The girl is me irl. It’s hard to spot the differences between the upper and lower photos.

21. Elaine says:

I was hoping that, at the bottom of the article, there is something like, “There is one more difference not included in the list. First one to post a comment with the correct answer wins a prize!” What a letdown 😦

22. Jiang Xi says:

“There are 8 differences between the two pictures. Can you spot the differences?” What I think that, this very hard to guess. I only find 5 and I give up.

23. Kyo Kusagi says:

The answers are already revealed really? I do not see it all. So far one or two the most.

24. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

This game requires high eyesight and memory. It gives my brain a workout at least.

25. Rick says:

She’s missing a shoe on the first picture. There is a missing handle on the refrigerator at the first picture also.

26. Peter says:

The lemon is nearer in the pot lid at the first picture. It’s so hard to distinguish the difference!

27. Mich says:

Mind boggling games work out best when I’m bored. This is fun! Hope the answers weren’t given that fast though.

28. Kiby says:

I’m not so fond of this game but you made me think. Wish I was quick enough to pin point those differences.