Ru’s Daily Blog 15: For the LOVE of Gaming! Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

Hello, my Gamer Lovebirds! It’s Valentine’s Day!

Thank you for sharing some of your love with me and visiting me on love day!

I hope you are feeling the love not just today, but every day!

But If you are single this V-Day, there is no need to despair my fellow passionate gamer!

You don’t have to fly solo!

There are so many ways you can have fun this valentines day with fellow gamers just like you!

So for the LOVE of gaming here a few ways you can feel the love this Valentines Day:

1. Get on Twitter and Tweet Your love to your favorite gamers! It will make them feel great and thought about, and it will make you feel special when they retweet your messages! Something simple, but very effective. (I actually did this myself this morning!) Make sure to follow and tweet @essjay_ent for a special Valentines Day shoutout!

2)    Visit Twitch! Twitch is a live streaming service that always has someone streaming live out there. Get in a room and get on the chat! The players love when you interact and you are guaranteed a shout out! It’s funny how something so simple can make your day, but it has with mine, many times. I have actually made a lot of new friends on twitch! Then you can follow/friend each other and keep in contact that way too! So get on Twitch and meet new gamers like you today! Don’t forget to subscribe Saljack Enterprises on Twitch to see me play live this week!

3) Call your Family! Who hasn’t heard from you in a while? Mom, Dad, Grandparents, siblings? Maybe a friend you haven’t connected with in a while. Take the time to reach out today. It is a great day to do it. Your words and connection mean more than you know. You will brighten their day, and yours as well. A win-win!

4) Pick your favorite game and go live! Play and chat with people all over the world and you won’t feel alone for long. You don’t even have to stream, just join the online community. Whether you decide to have fun gaming and trash talking, or talking to that special someone with a sexy voice…you won’t feel lonely for long!

5) Invite that cute guy/girl in the building that you’ve been crushing on over for a pizza and gaming session! Who can say no to that?! It is low pressure and a totally casual setting. You can get two $5 pizzas and a bottle of wine – and you’ve got yourself an amazing Valentines day!

And if you “play the game” right…you won’t be lonely this weekend either… 😉

So just do it! You deserve the love… And others out there need yours!

I hope to see you tweet me & SE today! I look forward to seeing your messages and if you tweet me, also look out for mine!

And if anyone wants to invite me over for pizza, I’m there…!

See you tomorrow for the latest in gaming, loves!

“I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon!”

Happy Valentines Day!!

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS POST ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE AUTHOR. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES WEBSITES. SALJACK ENTERPRISES MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING, DOES NOT ENDORSE, IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH AND IS NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LINKED WEBSITES OR ANY CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON IT. IF YOU DECIDE TO VISIT ANY LINKED WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THE TERMS OF USE OF THE RELEVANT LINKED WEBSITE.

Ru (Saljack Enterprises Lets Review Team). Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

19 thoughts on “Ru’s Daily Blog #15: For the LOVE of Gaming!

1. Majid Al-Wasabi says:

I wish I have your pouty lips! How to show love to a fellow gamer? Buy him a Steam subscription (if he’s a cheapskate ahhaha). Thanks Ru!

2. Linyi says:

“Invite that cute guy/girl in the building that you’ve been crushing on over for a pizza and gaming session!” What I think that, if you invite your crush eating pizza better to do Netflix and chill.

3. Deanna says:

Very true! I normally hate Valentine’s Day but this year, I spent the whole day with my friends and we had a great time. Happy V-Day, Ru!!

4. Rebi says:

Happy hearts day Ru! Yeah, this is also a time for sharing love for gaming to gamers and also for those who are just starting.

5. Killa says:

I like the quote you said on the last part, wondering why Cupid represents V-day. Happy Vday Ru!

6. Kyo Kusagi says:

Happy V day Miss Ru!!! Putting up videos on a special day!!! Sweet.

7. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

Happy Valentines day!!! Well gaming will be a weird way to date but for gamers I can totally see this.

8. Antony says:

lol you dare mock cupid, that chubby winged toddler coming at you equipped with Bow of Charming+9 ? Be prepared to get charmed ! Anyway happy valentine days fellow gamers.

9. Rain Santos-Ocampo says:

Happy late Valentines Ru. You’ve got wonderful suggestions to feel love on V-day.

Just this post made me feel a good vibe already.

10. Maury Cheskes says:

Some very sweet and adventurous advice. Just make sure the guy your crushing on is safe to let into your home.. Thanks Ru!:)

11. Dexter says:

Thanks for the great ideas to share love through gaming, last night I was on Twitch and was a great experience to share my thoughts with people I can relate on and on Valentine’s Day I had a gaming sesion with a couple of close friends to celebrate it 😀

12. Danny Luei says:

No wonder you can only celebrate Valentine’s Day by playing games. Lol, because you yourself are always playing games every day at any time without even considering the beautiful and sexy neighbour out there. : p Just kidding…

13. Robert Chu says:

Wow, thanks for sharing this.. Ru. But for this … “Invite that cute guy/girl in the building that you’ve been crushing on over for a pizza and gaming session!”, it’s not easy to do it … lol.

14. Mansoor says:

So Ru, how was your Valentine’s Day? Who did you spend it with (be it real or virtual)? My boyfie treated me to an intimate Valentine’s dinner. It was very sweet!

15. Maureen says:

If I were a beautiful gamer girl like Ru, I wouldn’t spend time looking for gamer boys. I would want my boy to match my skills or defeat me in any game!

16. Mike Dillinger says:

Pizza with a nice girl is my favorite. Nothing beats good ‘ol fashioned up-close and personal time with a gamer girl.

17. Miaka Yuuki says:

I did not have a date on V day. My games kept me company.

18. MIco Robin says:

My bf and I called it quits. Thankfully anime games etc help me a lot to forget a bit.

19. Jerard says:

I personally prefer to go online in Final Fantasy XIV and give gifts to all the girls as i don’t have one. They sounds pretty happy in group chat.