Hello, my Gamer Lovebirds! It’s Valentine’s Day!
Thank you for sharing some of your love with me and visiting me on love day!
I hope you are feeling the love not just today, but every day!
But If you are single this V-Day, there is no need to despair my fellow passionate gamer!
You don’t have to fly solo!
There are so many ways you can have fun this valentines day with fellow gamers just like you!
So for the LOVE of gaming here a few ways you can feel the love this Valentines Day:
- Get on Twitter and Tweet Your love to your favorite gamers! It will make them feel great and thought about, and it will make you feel special when they retweet your messages! Something simple, but very effective. (I actually did this myself this morning!) Make sure to follow and tweet @essjay_ent for a special Valentines Day shoutout!
2) Visit Twitch! Twitch is a live streaming service that always has someone streaming live out there. Get in a room and get on the chat! The players love when you interact and you are guaranteed a shout out! It’s funny how something so simple can make your day, but it has with mine, many times. I have actually made a lot of new friends on twitch! Then you can follow/friend each other and keep in contact that way too! So get on Twitch and meet new gamers like you today! Don’t forget to subscribe Saljack Enterprises on Twitch to see me play live this week!
3) Call your Family! Who hasn’t heard from you in a while? Mom, Dad, Grandparents, siblings? Maybe a friend you haven’t connected with in a while. Take the time to reach out today. It is a great day to do it. Your words and connection mean more than you know. You will brighten their day, and yours as well. A win-win!
4) Pick your favorite game and go live! Play and chat with people all over the world and you won’t feel alone for long. You don’t even have to stream, just join the online community. Whether you decide to have fun gaming and trash talking, or talking to that special someone with a sexy voice…you won’t feel lonely for long!
5) Invite that cute guy/girl in the building that you’ve been crushing on over for a pizza and gaming session! Who can say no to that?! It is low pressure and a totally casual setting. You can get two $5 pizzas and a bottle of wine – and you’ve got yourself an amazing Valentines day!
And if you “play the game” right…you won’t be lonely this weekend either… 😉
So just do it! You deserve the love… And others out there need yours!
I hope to see you tweet me & SE today! I look forward to seeing your messages and if you tweet me, also look out for mine!
And if anyone wants to invite me over for pizza, I’m there…!
See you tomorrow for the latest in gaming, loves!
“I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon!”
Happy Valentines Day!!