Lets Review team member Colby presents part 1 of an Infinite Warfare walkthrough series. We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Colby!

This video is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Activision or Infinity Ward.

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS VIDEO ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE ORIGINAL PRESENTER. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES YOUTUBE CHANNEL OR WEBSITES.

Cami_Signature

11 thoughts on “Walkthrough: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Part 1

1. Rain Santos-Ocampo says:

Thanks for the walkthrough Colby. Definitely helpful for beginners like me in this game.

2. Zed says:

Yay… a new video from Colby! I haven’t seen Colby in awhile so I kinda miss watching him. Looking forward to Ru and Colby’s collab…

3. Kuro says:

Awesome graphics! One of the best campaigns for me. Thanks for the review Colby. Very helpful!

4. Steve says:

I’ve played this a lot of times but Colby’s walkthrough gave me lots of info and details that I haven’t noticed before. Great job mate!

5. MIco Robin says:

I never played this game to be honest. Looking at this walkthrough makes me want to pick it up. Thanks!!!

6. Miaka Yuuki says:

As a beginner of this game I find this very helpful. I May have to watch it a few times to improve my skills.

7. Killa says:

Thanks for this review Colby! You also give us a lot of tips!

8. Rebi says:

Heard of this game once or twice but never got to play with it. Thanks Colby for the walkthrough!

9. art says:

your game walkthrough is nice. thanks for introducing the game. i’ll make sure to play this with my cousins.

10. trudy says:

i only watched my brother as he plays this game. it’s quiet interesting the way you put it. maybe i could give the game a try.

11. Parker says:

Congrats on the XBox 1X. Will be looking forward to more of your videos!