Ru’s Daily Blog 10: Will You Switch to the NINTENDO SWITCH? Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

G’Day Gamer Gals & Guys!

On yesterday’s blog, we covered the battle between the XBOX One & the PS4!

Who DO YOU think wins the battle for 2017?

But Wait…

Before you answer that question…

We have a whole new contender in the mix!

He is set to complete his fight training by March 3rd of this year; and is due to hit the ring with all the newest games by Holiday 2017.

Yup, I’m talking about – The NINTENDO SWITCH!

So let’s find out what all the hype is about!!

The Nintendo Switch is being promoted as the newest console that you can not only play at home but also play on the go!

As a home video game console you can, of course, connect it to your tv to play games..but what sets it apart – is that you can remove it from the dock – get up and go!

And when you attach the new JOY-CON consoles, you can play anywhere.

The “Switch” is really designed to let you play games when & where ever you want!

Let’s go over the different modes of the NINTENDO SWITCH:

TV MODE – playing games the traditional way, on your television.

TABLETOP MODE – the Switch comes with a stand on the back! When you prop up the stand and attach the Joy-Con controllers, you can play in tabletop mode with yourself or a friend!

HANDHELD MODE – attach the Joy-Con controllers to the console and you can not only enjoy, but also bring it with you, wherever you go!

Battery life ranges from 2.5 hours to 6 hours, depending on the game. You can play while charging with the USB Adapter.

The Nintendo Switch has a progressive touch screen and will connect over wifi for multiplayer and local multiplayer gaming!

Up to 8 consoles can be connected for local multiplayer over wi-fi!

So now you know the specs..but what games can we expect for this year’s launch?

I will put a short list below with their expected release dates.

___________________________________________________________

The Legend Of Zelda – Breath of the WildAvailable March 3rd

1, 2, Switch – Available March 3rd

MARIO KART 8 DELUXEAvailable April 28

*And the rest of this list’s release date is TBD

Super Mario Odyssey

Arms

Splatoon 2

The Elder Scrolls v – SKYRIM

NBA2K18

MINECRAFT

SUPER BOMBERMAN

EA SPORTS FIFA

SNIPPERCLIPS

________________________________________________________

So what do you gamers think?

What has you more excited, the gameplay and console features, or the games themselves?

Did anyone notice a few games on there that you wouldn’t expect for a Nintendo Console?!

I want to know your thoughts!

Are you going to “Switch & Play” the NINTENDO Switch?

If so, are you getting it in the spring or will you wait until the holiday season for the new games?

Whatever you do… Don’t “Switch” off of this blog! 🙂

Stay tuned tomorrow because we are always covering the latest and greatest of gaming!

See you then!

“I think that inside every adult is the heart of a child. We just gradually convince ourselves that we have to act more like adults.” ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS POST ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE AUTHOR. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES WEBSITES. SALJACK ENTERPRISES MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING, DOES NOT ENDORSE, IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH AND IS NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LINKED WEBSITES OR ANY CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON IT. IF YOU DECIDE TO VISIT ANY LINKED WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THE TERMS OF USE OF THE RELEVANT LINKED WEBSITE.

Ru (Saljack Enterprises Lets Review Team). Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

19 thoughts on “Ru’s Daily Blog #10: Will You Switch to the NINTENDO SWITCH?

1. Rebi says:

Wow i want this Nintendo Switch! By the way, I super love The Legend of Zelda, it’s always been one of my favorites.

2. Vader says:

Probably the game themselves, it’s been years now and these games are still widely popular.

3. Farquad says:

Yes, I will switch to Nintendo Switch! I have been so excited for the release of Nintendo Switch since I saw it on Jimmy Fallon’s late night show.

Nintendo Switch sounds like a great console! Really, who wouldn’t want something you could play at home with and on the go? The list of games looks good, too.

5. Shin says:

I didn’t know that Nintendo is still on the game. Nothing still beats bomberman! The all time fave. Haha!

6. Mike says:

I would love to try that Nintendo console! Thank you for the continuous update in gaming Brotha!

7. Rain Santos-Ocampo says:

This is something my gamer girlfriend would like and something she would like for her birthday. Thanks for giving me a present idea and the game list.

I saw the game list and immediately thought of her. 🙂

8. Rocio says:

I’m all for anything mobile. So if I can bring it with me, then I’m sold!

9. Jayson says:

NBA2K18!!! I will save up for this one! It looks weird though, but I think this one’s gonna win the console wars this year!

10. Miaka Yuuki says:

Nintendo Wii, 3DS, and the list goes on!!! Now we have a new member of the family? makes me curious what can it offer to be honest.

11. MIco Robin says:

I am now curious what is the specs of this new system? How does it differ from its predecessors?

12. Antony says:

mobile gaming is dominated by pads and tabs now, so I am not really too excited for the switch mobile feature. Don’t really want to carry too many gadgets with me while traveling

13. Lily says:

Well this would certainly expand gaming options and would make it easier to continue a game even if, say, someone else needed use of the TV. I’m curious to see tabletop mode in action. Very glad I have a birthday right after the release or I would have to wait for Christmas to give this intriguing new system a whirl!

14. Letizia says:

The biggest selling point of the Switch is its portability. That and the games themselves. However, I am not very sold into this console. Something’s missing and I just can’t put my finger into it. Hmmm…

15. LaBelle says:

I love this new console! Unfortunately I am not sure if this will reach us in this part of the globe. I’m a big Legend of Zelda fan and I can’t wait to play Breath of the Wild! Thank you Ru for the heads up!

16. Miaka Yuuki says:

As one who grew up with nintendo. I am willing to give this a shot and see what this can offer.

17. Kyo Kusagi says:

Is it available here in the Philippines though. I know that is a concern due to market and demographics.

18. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

I agree with one of the top comments. Having this new console is good but because of how fast tech grows why buy a console if you can just play it via phone? With that regard still excited to see the new nintendo though.