Book 3, P7: Three's Company. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media. Entertainment.

The three girls continued fighting off the thugs.

Hello! Today we continue with the seventh part of book 3. Hope you enjoy!

The small group of six women were halfway through their Saturday morning yoga session and were taking a water break when it happened.

A man walked out of the trees and headed straight for Reisha. “Hey remember me!” he yelled as he pulled out a large knife. “You made a fool out of me and it’s time you and your little friends here paid for it. Oh and this time I brought back up!”

Reisha recognized him instantly and she knew sooner or later that he would come back seeking some sort of twisted revenge. As she steadied herself several other thugs came running out of the tree cover surrounding the small clearing and headed towards the group from all angles.

Three of the women ran leaving Reisha, Briiana and Iurasia to fend for themselves.

“Brianna, on me!” Reisha stated calmly. “Iurasia, get out of here quickly I don’t want to see you get hurt.”

Iurasia ran over to the other two women and the three of them stood with their backs to each other forming a triangle. “Now this is Combat Yoga!” Iurasia laughed, “I was starting to get a little bored.”

As the first wave of thugs descended on the three women Reisha kicked aside the knife hand of her attacker and punched him square in the Adam’s apple…again. “Really the same move? What a moron” she thought to herself as she focused on her next target.

Iurasia duked under the swinging crowbar of her attacker and punched him forcefully in his side. As he winced from the blow she used a low kick to buckle his right knee. As he stumbled she bent his right arm and hit him in the face with his own crowbar.

Brianna’s attacker had managed to get his hands around her neck and was trying to choke her. She through her arms up and in between his arms forcing him to release his grip. She then grabbed his head and forced it down on her rising knee breaking his nose.

As the three women prepared themselves for the next assault an AW39 appeared over the tree line.

“Simon, get the tranq gun. Seems that our friends are in a bit of a pickle” said Mr. Smith, “even the odds a bit would you.”

The three women continued to fight as Simon methodically picked off the thugs one by one that came running out of the tree cover as Jonni and Analia watched in amazement. The chopper touched down just as the last thug fell to the ground and Mr. Smith jumped out and headed to the three women still standing back to back.

“Good morning ladies. I trust that you all had this under control but I felt it was prudent to thin out the heard a little for you. My name is Mr. Smith and your country needs you. If you would be so kind as to step into my helicopter we can speak further.”

“Well you don’t often get an invitation like that, what do you say girls?” Reisha asked with a grin and the three women boarded the chopper.

(To be continued…)

That’s it for now. We’re getting ready for lots and lots of action soon! Stories will be published every week.

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing updated artwork of our Champions and Villains then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains. The main story that ties all the characters together in Project-X, will be updated at the following link as stories are published: Story-line.

We also publish art tutorials, game reviews and lets play videos on a weekly schedule. To watch our videos/playlists, please visit our YouTube page.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

20 thoughts on “Book 3, P7: Three’s Company

1. Kyo Kusagi says:

I understand were are they going with this. However, the chunks of the story are too far and between that reading them can be quiet a task.

2. Diablo says:

Go girls, show ’em what you got! Those thugs sure got their asses whipped. Lesson of the Day: Don’t mess with girls in yoga outfits LOL

3. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

I agree with the previous comment. I would have preferred a full story for each respective character instead of installments.

4. Rebi says:

Yeah, you can make it longer. Anyway, it is a really nice story.

5. Killa says:

These girls are brave and powerful! Keep em coming!

So odd that they just boarded the chopper right away. But I have to say: way to go girls!

7. Amanda says:

Its kinda weird, that those girl just boarded into the heli without any hesitation. Kinda curious with the next episode though.

8. Rain Santos-Ocampo says:

Yes. Can’t wait for the next installment of this story and where they are headed boarding that heli!

You go Girls!

9. Dee says:

The story had me hooked from the start! It’s very captivating, but I did get a bit confused when Mr. Smith showed up, as I didn’t know who he was, and I agree they trusted him a bit too easily but I will look out for the next chapter. Keep them coming!

10. Deidre-Ann says:

Those girls kicked butt! I like the fact that the three of them stuck together even though the men were only there for Reisha. It’s a fun story that highlights the importance of teamwork, loyalty, and friendship; I really like this chapter and can’t wait for the next one! Is it just me or does the end remind you a bit of Charlie’s Angels?

11. Maury Cheskes says:

That sounds like a fun day. Getting into a fight in the park then boarding a helicopter. Those ladies are hardcore!

12. Shontelle says:

What an action-packed sequence! Lovin’ it! Just a clarification: second to the last paragraph, “prudent to thin out the heard a little for you.” I reckon it must be “prudent to thin out the herd a little for you.” And one more…to Kyo Kusagi, it’s “few and far between” not “too far and between.” Cheers everyone!

13. Mansoor says:

Finally, a new installment! I was starting to wonder when you would release the next story. Anyway, you did not disappoint! Girl power! I hope we won’t have to wait long for the next installment!

14. lechrisse says:

The segments are too short to hold one’s attention. Perhaps you could give a longer version to hold your readers’ interest.

1. Thank you for the feedback. We will definitely take that into consideration.

1. lechrisse says:

Thanks. With the short attention span of our present generation, perhaps…..keeping it shortand sweet may have its benefits

15. Doreen says:

I like the artwork a lot! I hope you can a tutorial on facial expressions. I mean, it must be hard to maintain a character’s facial features and show emotion at the same time!

16. Margherita says:

I’m getting excited about the next part! Who will they recruit next? Please don’t make us wait too long!

17. MIco Robin says:

Recruit who??? Im curious because to be honest the villain side has professor x to do that. However, I do not see anyone from the hero side doing it.

18. Miaka Yuuki says:

As much as I love these stories, I cannot help but feel lost. First off the heroes are banning together for what? We hardly know the purpose of these guys!!! at least the villain side is clearly progressing. But here we are just all over the place. Sorry got to be real here.