Hello again! Today’s tutorial is about creating anamorphic images with Project-X Villain The Professor presented by our lead artist Marcos. If you have any questions please leave comments here, or you may tweet us @essjay_ent. More art tutorials to follow. We hope you enjoy this video!

Downloads for the tutorial:

All art images in the video are Copyrighted to Saljack Enterprises, LLC with All Rights Reserved.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

18 thoughts on “Art Tutorial 11: Creating Anamorphic Images

1. Maury Cheskes says:

I really like how exaggerated the face becomes with anamorphic art. Great contrast between the two images. Thanks a lot for the video.

2. Rain Santos-Ocampo says:

Marcos did a great job at presenting this tutorial. It’s very fresh and has good step by step points. Challenging and very informative for people who want to learn more about Anamorphic art!

3. Zelda says:

Awesome tutorial.. as always. I have always been intrigued about how artists draw anamorphic images. Now I know how they do it.

4. Rebi says:

Good tutorial! I was just wondering how to get the accurate distorted face though.

1. Hi Rebi, the downloads were not included when we published the video, but they are now. Thanks for your feedback!

5. lechrisse says:

Thanks for a great video. Makes me want to try my hand at it immediately… and from your video, it seems I can do it too.

6. Giovanni says:

Another awesome tutorial! But very hard to achieve! Thanks to the step-by-step approach of Marcos. I will practice more!

7. Cornell says:

Anamorphic art is, for me, one of the most challenging technique to achieve. I’ve seen countless videos on Youtube about this. But this tutorial by far is the easiest to comprehend! Thanks for the downloads!

8. fanny says:

Whoa! i never thought that a villain could be drawn like that to give that villainous vibe. This is very interesting. I just wished i know how to draw…

9. andor12 says:

I love watching your art tutorials. i learn a lot and i can use it at school. my teachers are quiet impressed with some of my work. I’m not that good yet but hopefully i become better and reach my dreams of becoming a good artist.

10. Killa says:

Wow new art tutorials! Worth watching!

11. Therese Marie Y. Baguio says:

I was really impressed! I didn’t understand it at first but the end result of the Anamorphic design was fantastic. Great job!

12. Kyo Kusagi says:

Not to sound like a rookie but, what exactly does ANAMORPHIC mean? and what makes a game qualified to be called as such?

13. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

So it is basically a drawing technique where in you memorize angles? Or am I missing something here? Anyway a useful technique.

14. Prince_Purple says:

That’s amazing! It’s a beautiful as math, but so much easier. I’m definitely going to have to watch this carefully a few more times.

15. Gary says:

I’ve always wondered how to do this. Thank you for this tutorial, I got ideas how to enhance my images.

16. Eliza says:

This is some technique! I think this is, by far, the most advanced technique I’ve learned in all your tutorials. Thanks a lot!

17. Maripi says:

The downloads were very helpful! Still, I need to practice. But at least I finally knew how to do this kind of drawing. The grid is something to be mastered!