Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Ru plays DOTA2 (by Valve Corporation). Ru plays the character Luna and discusses tips and howtos. The game play starts towards the second half of the video because it took a while to connect for a match. If you’d like to play DOTA2 with Ru, just add your game name/tag to the comments section and mention that you’re from Saljack Enterprises and she will add you as a friend right away! We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Ru!

Luna art on thumbnail by: Keisok3va

This video is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Valve Corporation or Icefrog.

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS VIDEO ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE ORIGINAL PRESENTER. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES YOUTUBE CHANNEL OR WEBSITES.

Cami_Signature

11 thoughts on “Gamer Girl Ru vs. DOTA2

1. Gray says:

First of all, Ru is so hot. I really had fun watching her play DOTA. She plays DOTA better than me tho. HAHAHA!

2. Su says:

the tips will be very useful for me. i’m new to gaming and i’m trying out different characters to see what suits me best.

3. harlow says:

thank you for the tips! i usually use female characters when my cousins and i play games. that is because i can confuse them to be one of my female cousins. and since we name our character differently, i can somehow fool them until they find out the truth.

4. Jonno says:

What’s the difference between the very first DOTA and this one? I haven’t played for a long time because I have no access to a computer. It looks as exciting though.

5. Christian says:

Totally enjoyed watching this video! So refreshing to see a girl playing DOTA. Will be looking for you next time!

6. Finnian Cais says:

I enjoyed watching Ru and how she plays Dota 2. I hope we’ll get a chance to play Dota 2 as well.

7. Kezia says:

Girl can kick ass! Will look for you the next time I’ll play DoTA 2! Thanks for the tips btw.

8. Chalita says:

Thank you Ru for the tips! There’s a few of us gamer girls out here and I’m glad you’re here to carry our flag! Cheers!

9. Rain Santos-Ocampo says:

I hope you can feature more artworks of Keisok3va. Really made a great Luna visual!

10. Rebi says:

This game is really fun to play!