Ru’s Daily Blog 3: Who Is Ru? Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

G’Day Gamers!

I wanted to make this blog post a little more personal today, and give you an opportunity to get to know me just a little bit better.

So….. WHO IS RU?

You might have seen my name around Saljack Enterprises lately.

From Our Let’s Review Gaming Videos, to Ru’s Daily Blog, to Twitter and YouTube –

They have let me in to play, and I am running and gunning for this team!

But how did this all begin?

Where did I come from?!

It all started when I began following Saljack Enterprises’ YouTube Channel for their awesome art tutorials and Project X news last year.

Then back in December, I watched a video announcing that they were holding a Youtube competition and would be looking for 2 winners.

To tell you the truth guys… 50% of me wanted to submit right away… but the other 50% was so nervous, I was talking myself out of it!

This was such an incredible opportunity in my eyes and I didn’t want to submit on the chance it could end in heartbreak.

So my mindset was, if I don’t submit..I can’t lose.

….But the little voice in my heart said…”If you don’t submit, you can’t win!”

As anyone who is successful in life knows, you HAVE to go all in for something you are passionate about.

Even if it ends up in failure, you actually did it. There is so much to be said for that alone.

And if it ends in failure, that doesn’t determine who you are!

Failures can grow your tenacity, fortitude, resilience and strength.

Bu thankfully…this isn’t a story that ended in failure.

Because when I got over my fear and sent in my video…

I was chosen as the Second Place Winner!

I was so excited when I was chosen, it really felt like a dream!

Then when I was invited to become a member of the Let’s Review Game Team, I knew I HAD to be dreaming!

Add to this, that now I have my own blog here on Saljack Enterprises, and YOU are taking time to learn more about me.

Wow!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You really can do anything you put your mind to.

Whether it is gaming, writing, art, sports, education – ANYTHING.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

And If you ever doubt yourself – Remember your friend RU!

If I believed in myself and dared to dream, what’s stopping you?!

I treasure you all so much. Thank you for taking the time to read my daily blogs.

Most of them will be covering everything gaming; but at least once a week I will slip in a more personal blog, so you can get to know me a little better and better every week.

If you have any questions for me and want me to answer them in my next blog, please leave them in the comments below.

I hope this day finds you with new achievements, level-ups and the love of friends!

~Ru

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS POST ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE AUTHOR. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES WEBSITES. SALJACK ENTERPRISES MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING, DOES NOT ENDORSE, IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH AND IS NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LINKED WEBSITES OR ANY CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON IT. IF YOU DECIDE TO VISIT ANY LINKED WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THE TERMS OF USE OF THE RELEVANT LINKED WEBSITE.

Ru (Saljack Enterprises Lets Review Team). Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

22 thoughts on “Ru’s Daily Blog #3: Who Is Ru??!

1. Oxana says:

Thank you for the inspiration Ru! I will always keep you in mind whenever I have doubts. You will be our daily dose of inspiration!

1. kallistoru says:

You are AWESOME Oxana! (And don’t you forget it!!) Thank you so much!

2. Gabriela says:

Gracias, Ru! I always look forward to your videos because you are very refreshing and easy to relate with. You are one of kind in the world, no, the universe rather, of gamers.

1. kallistoru says:

Gracias a ti Gabi! ❤ What a beautiful comment!! Gracias mi amiga, con todo mi corazon!! ❤

3. Rebi says:

Very inspiring Ru! You deserve it and I like your bubbly personality so much.

1. kallistoru says:

Thank you Rebi!! I like you too and appreciate you reading my blog so much!!

4. Rain Santos-Ocampo says:

Thanks for updating us Ru and keeping true to yourself. Do an AMA next time!

1. kallistoru says:

Thank you so much Rain! I will have to plan an AMA in the future for sure. Any suggestions on what you would like to see?

This is such an inspirational post Ru! I’m glad you submitted an entry despite your fears. I think you’re a great addition to the team!

1. kallistoru says:

I appreciate your beautiful comment so much! Thank you for your encouragement Mau!

6. Antony says:

That’s a nice introduction of yourself Ru. Thanks for sharing your personal & inspirational story of your debut here for all of us.

1. kallistoru says:

Thank you so much for reading Antony! 🙂 🙂

7. Eliza says:

Congratulations! I guess the most tragic two words would be “What if” don’t you think? I am so happy you submitted and won because now we have you!

1. kallistoru says:

What a WONDERFUL comment! THANK YOU ELiza! I couldn’t agree more!!

8. Danielle says:

What an inspiring story! Oh and by the way, what do you plan to do with your Amazon gift cards? Hehehe 🙂 Cheers Ru!

1. kallistoru says:

Thank you Danielle!! And it’s going toward more Cosplay items, of course!! 🙂 🙂

9. Finnian Cais says:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful success story, it is truly inspirational. Looking forward to more reviews and personal stories from you , Ru.

1. kallistoru says:

Thank you Finnian with all of my heart for following and reading!

10. arlene says:

i have watched a few of your videos ru, and i liked them. you have a talent for holding an audience interest and not being overshadowed by the games you are presenting. i hope to see more of your videos!

1. kallistoru says:

Thank you for your beautiful comment Arlene! I appreciate you!

11. marliza says:

i’ve recently just started playing MMORPGs. i always thought that most video tutorials or blogs are made by male gamers. Thanks to you, you added a great deal to women who also play games to just come out of their shell.

1. kallistoru says: