Saljack Enterprises Lets Review team member Ru takes on League of Legends (by Riot Games) in this first of many series to follow. Ru plays the character Lucian named Kallisto Ru. If you’d like to play League of Legends with Ru, just add your game name/tag to the comments section and mention that you’re from Saljack Enterprises and she will add you as a friend right away! We hope you enjoy and please like and subscribe to see more videos from Ru!

Music on intro and close by: Silent Partner
Lucian art on thumbnail by: Pailknight

This video is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Riot Games.

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS VIDEO ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE ORIGINAL PRESENTER. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SALJACK ENTERPRISES YOUTUBE CHANNEL OR WEBSITES.

Cami_Signature

35 thoughts on “Ru Takes On League Of Legends

1. Kara says:

Great review Ru! And congratulations to you! You have such and bubbly personality!

1. kallistoru says:

Thank you so much Kara! I really appreciate your comment!

2. Sara says:

I casually play League of Legends. But since Ru is on it, I’ll try to play as often as I can! Love the bunny ears Ru!

1. kallistoru says:

I can’t wait to see you there, Sara! Thank you so much for your comment! You can borrow the ears anytime! 😉

3. Kiara Leslie says:

Cool review Ru, thanks to explain and show it in detail for a new comer in the League of Legends like me. I’ll sure team up with you when I play

Thank you Kiara! Your comment means alot to me! Can’t wait to team up! 🙂

4. Rebi says:

Nice review Ru! I really like watching your videos. I feel like anybody can be interested in games because you make them even more fun!

1. kallistoru says:

What a GREAT comment Rebi, Thank you! 😀 That is definitely my goal!

5. Tony says:

Last time I played this game Lucian is quite broken thou, not sure if they have nerf and re-balance him now. Anyway good review, hopefully it will help newbies that wanted to started playing this game.

1. kallistoru says:

Hi Tony! You are right!! They must have done some work on him because he is a fierce character! You’ve got to try him again! And thank you so much for your comment 🙂

6. Marquis Narte says:

It’s an okay walkthrough, I guess. I’d rather team up with someone who spends time actually knowing their way around the game instead of wearing silly-looking makeup for the camera. Ugh.

1. kallistoru says:

Haha Marquis, This made me laugh! 🙂 Watch again, and this time notice that I defeat champions and beat that wave.. All while looking good doing it!! heehee! Thanks for your comment! 🙂

7. Pitrain Umali says:

I’m one of the very few guys in school who have no idea what LOL is or how it’s played. Good to know that there’s a video like this for us knuckleheads! Hahaha

1. kallistoru says:

Thank you Pitrain! I am so happy you liked the video! LoL is for everyone, just takes a little time. You will rock it soon! Keep it up and hope to see you on my team!

8. Luis says:

Love the walk-through. But I love even more the bunny ears! Hahaha! Great job Ru!

Thank you Luis, so much!! I look different every video, so stay tuned! 😉

9. Celine says:

Hey give her a break! I don’t care if she puts on a mask or some costume as long as she’s doin’ a good job, that’s all that matters! And I can tell that she’s a hard core gamer like us!

Yeah!! Thank you Celine! 😀

10. Kyo Kusagi says:

I have never played lleague of legends. I think it is similar to DOTA. I could be wrong though?

1. kallistoru says:

Hi Kyo! Love your name! Thank you for your comment! Yes, there are some similarities in DOTA and LoL and a lot of differences too! If you liked DOTA, I would definitely recommend trying LoL. I am covering DOTA 2 in my next video! Stay tuned for my review! 🙂

11. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

Miss RU is on the job already nice!!! I am going to give the game a try.

1. kallistoru says:

YAY! Thank you Kadoya! Looking forward to playing it with you!

12. kim says:

i like her, she explains the character in a very understandable manner for a new gamer like me. I haven’t played this game yet and as per her introduction of the character, i think i would be able to handle it.

1. kallistoru says:

Thank you so much Kim! That is exactly what I strive for! Making games accessible and interesting to beginners and veterans alike! THANK YOU for your comment! Let me know if you have any questions I can help with in the game! 🙂

13. jim says:

i have played similar games before and i agree that for beginners, they should choose a character that has range. it’s for the better players to start with melee characters.

1. kallistoru says:

I agree totally Jim! Great advice for new players! I often choose a marksmen but in my excitement.. go in like a melee fighter…woops! 😀

14. Rain Santos-Ocampo says:

Ru so cute. She makes me wanna be like her and play League of Legends all day. ❤ Crush! Inspiring hard core gamer.

1. kallistoru says:

Rain I love your name and your comment so much! THANK YOU for watching and commenting! It means so much to me! ❤ ❤ 😀

15. Hafish says:

So refreshing to see a fun and quirky girl playing League of Legends! And a damn good one too!

1. kallistoru says:

Thank you so much Hafish! What a GREAT comment!!!

16. Akiko says:

You make playing League of Legends so much fun! Normally I can’t be disturbed when playing this game, but I should relax no? See you even defeated them Ru! Good job!

1. kallistoru says:

Thank you Akiko! I really appreciate your comment! I am so happy you enjoyed it! I get really into it too, so I’m with you! We both should relax and have fun! 🙂 Great idea! Thank you again Akiko!

17. redeye13 says:

So who’d you recommend for a player who’s used to Banehallow (DoTA)? I’d love a character who has a good mix of agility and crit.

1. kallistoru says:

Hi Redeye13! I would suggest Darius, Draven or Dr. Mundo! There are so many great characters to choose from I am sure that you will find who kicks the most butt! Thank you so much for your question! 🙂