BOOK 3, P5: The Plum Island Pilgrimage. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

Analia opened the door to see two men in suits.

Hello! Today we continue with the fifth part of book 3. Hope you enjoy!

As the sun rose behind Plum Island the roof of a seeming abandoned building opened, its heavy steel doors rising towards the sky. The silhouette of an Augusta Westland AW39 slowly rose out of the building and headed towards New York.

Mr. Smith didn’t care much for flying, but he made an exception for the helicopter that Warren had given him. It was easily the nicest vehicle he had ever been in, and whenever he flew in it, he was always reminded that some people just had way too much money. Initially, the chopper could seat 12, but Mr. Smith had taken out the rear three seats to make room for his Ducati, his preferred method of transport.

As he looked out of the window at the passing water, a voice came through his headset.
“Mr. Smith, sir. We have eyes on Analia. She is currently at her apartment in SoHo, but you are not going to believe this, she is with Jonni! I didn’t see that coming. But they are alone in her apartment, and we have secured a landing area on the roof just above the penthouse. It looks like we might get lucky and procure two targets in one stop today. Awaiting further instructions, sir. Simon out.”

Mr. Smith smiled as he re-positioned the microphone in front of his mouth, “Touchdown in 3 minutes. Luck is for people who don’t plan ahead Simon. Meet me at the chopper. We will go in together.”

Analia was just coming out of her bedroom as she heard the loud thud on the roof. She looked at Jonni with an inquisitive stare. “It wasn’t me,” said Jonni, “It sounded like it was above us. Weird, right?”

“Yeah, I guess it is just the…” Analia stopped suddenly as a loud knock on the door interrupted her train of thought.

Being highly trained fighters both Jonni and Analia were quick to take a defensive stance. “Oh, I see we have something in common” Analia laughed.

“Overreacting?” Jonni asked.

“No, silly. Training.” Analia chuckled. “It is probably just a neighbor wondering what the noise is. I think we can relax. I like your style, though.” And she headed for the door.
Jonni sat on the edge of the kitchen table as Analia opened the door to see two men in suits.

“Good morning Analia, Jonni,” said Mr. Smith in his usual monotone voice, “Do you mind if Simon and I here have a word with both of you please?”

“I…umm…wait how do you know my name… wait I understand that one but how do you know Jonni’s? I just met him a few hours ago.” Analia stuttered.

“Relax. It will all become clear to both of you very quickly if you just hear us out” replied Mr. Smith.

“Are you the police?” Analia asked.

“Well not exactly. We are here to do what they can’t, and we need you and Jonni to help us” Mr. Smith answered in a sincere voice that made Analia feel comfortable, and curious, enough to let the men in.

(To be continued…)

That’s it for now. We’re getting ready for lots and lots of action soon! Stories will be published every week leading up to the anticipated Project-X announcement.

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing updated artwork of our Champions and Villains then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains. The main story that ties all the characters together in Project-X, will be updated at the following link as stories are published: Story-line.

We also publish art tutorials, game reviews and lets play videos on a weekly schedule. To watch our videos/playlists, please visit our YouTube page.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

15 thoughts on “BOOK 3, P5: The Plum Island Pilgrimage

1. Maury Cheskes says:

Riveting dialogue! I’m excited for this whole shakedown to happen and see all the fighters go to war. She’s got some kuhunos to let random people come into her home and interrogate her like that.

2. Mansoor says:

So Analia and Jonni are together? I thought Jonni is gay…hmm…Or maybe he was there to help Analia choose dresses? Oh Jonni please don’t break my heart!

3. Troye says:

Wait, so the conference is over and now they are moving to collect the champions? Sorry I’m just a bit lost in the story line. Maybe next time, you can add a bit of a recap of the previous part in the first paragraph. Just a suggestion.

4. roisterous says:

This is very interesting. It’s a very captivating part of the story.

It would be scary for have two men in suits just show up in your apartment. Anyway, Jonni and Analia are experienced fighters so they’re probably not as worried.

I had to dig and refresh my memory on how these two champions met. It has been a while since that post.

6. Jeune says:

Ha! Nice first encounter of these four characters. I like that you added a little bit of comedy with the line about overreacting. Looking forward for the next part. Can’t wait to read the dialogues. Cheers!

7. Rep33 says:

OK. So this part is about the building events that will lead the characters to a big action scene, I hope. Nice visualisation of how things are happening on both sides. First from the POV of Mr Smith and then from Analia. Looking forward to the next part.

8. Rebi says:

You could really turn this story into a book. I like how the story is being narrated.

9. lynee says:

Just saw this accidentally. Since I’m very fond of reading, I think I would dig deep where this interesting story really started. Nice way of writing! Will surely monitor the next parts.

1. Thank you zeus! Please feel free to add your voice and feedback to our stories.

10. gavin says:

i love Mr. Smith’s line when he said that “luck is for those who don’t plan ahead”. i mean, in real life, there are more incidences that we fail in something due to the lack of planning.

11. arvy says:

okay.. so kids shouldn’t just let someone inside the house if they speak sincerely… hello scammers?! oh well, i got carried away… wait, when is the next part coming out? can’t wait!

12. Moz says:

Wouldn’t it be funny if Jonni let them in and they were really preachers for some charity. Why is it every agent is named Mr. Smith?

13. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

Wait a mimute I am lost. SO whaat happened during that conference? Heroes are teaming up off screen? and are now off to somewhere?

14. Kyo Kusagi says:

So who are the official champions? I mean Its been weeks since the last update and its confusing the stories are getting mixed up. In my opinion.