Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Hello again! We’ve installed new a new sound system in our international studio so there will be a huge improvement in sound quality. Today’s tutorial is about Drawing Hand Basics with Project-X Champion Analia presented by our lead artist Marcos. We’ve also included a bonus coloring footage of the character art. If you have any questions please leave comments here or you may tweet us @essjay_ent. More art tutorials to follow. We hope you enjoy this video!

Please pause the video to read the information in the text boxes if they fade away too fast.

Next tutorial will be about light and shadows featuring Project-X Champion Brajjit.

We have English CC available in all our videos.

All art images in the video are Copyrighted to Saljack Enterprises, LLC with All Rights Reserved.

Music by: Silent Partner

To watch all of our tutorials, please visit our YouTube page here: Saljack YouTube or to view a full listing of the tutorials please visit this page on our blog: Tutorials

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

21 thoughts on “Art Tutorial 7: Drawing Hand Basics with Project-X Champion Analia. Includes Bonus Coloring Footage!

1. Kill says:

Ahaa, its nice discussion about this piece of writing at
    this place at this webpage, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.

2. Finn says:

Is that a keychain dangling on Analia’s gun? That’s so cute. I really love her pose. She looks like she’s totally in control.

3. Britney says:

Love the colouring part. I learned something new today!

4. Doreen says:

Drawing hands is my weakness. I just can’t get it right. And even if I can draw one hand properly, the other hand will surely be not proportional to the first one! After watching this video, I will practice and practice!

5. Esperanza Khan says:

I love the detail! The color, the shape, its all amazing

6. fiona says:

Love that doll! Sooooo cute lol

Wish I had a body like hers! Great art tutorial.

7. She’s got some nice abdomens. I feel like she’d keep that weapon underneath her pillow in-case any bad guy wanted to mess with her at night time.

8. Empoy says:

I literally have to pause the video several times as it is too fast. I tried to draw along with the video but I think I need more practice on my own. Thank you for this educational video.

9. Celine says:

Love the coloring part. I think it’s the first time I’ve seen it in any tutorial. Shall we have more coloring in the future? Thanks!

10. Rebi says:

I wonder what he used in painting the characters. Very talented

11. Lucho says:

It looks so easy! From basic figures to intricate details…I’m just amazed how talented your artist is! Kudos!

12. Veronique says:

So this is how you draw hand details. And the skin tone…I love it! I love that doll on the muzzle! Nice touch! LOL!

13. Megara says:

Haha, just notice there’s a doll attached near the gun’s muzzle. If that doll can speak, i am sure she will want a pair of earplug, a very good one lol.

14. Thomas says:

I love the details. I have been waiting so long for this kind of tutorial. Thank you!

15. Shiri says:

Thanks for the bonus coloring footage. I’ve always been curious about the coloring process so this really satisfied my curiosity. Project-X Champion Analia looks so bad-ass carrying that huge gun. Happy new year guys!!

16. Salvador says:

I love the gun. It looks powerful. That’s funny there’s a key-chain on it hehe.

17. Ricardo says:

I love how he colors the skin. It’s amazing how he manage to do the shadowing of the skin, it did make it more realistic.

Oh wow, how long did it take to create this art? Lovin’ all the details here. Hands are harder to draw than they look. One other thing I also have troubles with is body proportions– how long should arms be in proportion to their torso and such.

19. Quito says:

I appreciate the audio improvements, thank you very much. And the coloring too. Thank you for listening to our suggestions.

20. Fe di Cure says:

Marcos is very talented! I hope I can half as good as him. Brava!

21. Such intricate detail! I like the advice about observing a figure before actually drawing it. Definitely gives you a better feel for the person’s bone structure or a weapon’s sharp edges.